Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passing

Banned Read only
    I checked your age (67). I'm nearing 70. My imperfections are age related other than my six foot height. I remember the faces of my mother and grandmothers and great aunts. There's not enough makeup to make me into a 20 or 30 or 40 year old. I just go with light makeup just like those women wore. And, as stated there is the walk, the poise, etc. I cannot be who I would like to be.

Unicorn if you ask me and will ruin your time when going out...instead, do you the best you can ...and that will make you happy...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I know what you talking about, no matter how beautiful the outfit or how much makeup, all I see is a man dressed as a women. Passing would make the road a little smoother, maybe in my next life.

When it is dark not so bad in the daylight umm i need a little work .To pass would make me a lot happier until i figure a way to do it i will have to accept the way i look
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

For me passing is not that relevant, when I am out I want to look as good as I possibly can. If I am shopping or out with friends for a meal I want to blend in and just be another woman who 'they' glance at. Other times if I am going to a club or bar maybe I want to be a bit more noticed. Will I pass? yes to some people no to others.

Take some time to watch real women closely and you will see that many have very manly hands or no hips or a male looking chin, so the question there is do they pass?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

It is "the sum or errors" that is the problem. Yes there are women with large hands or other manly traits, but you still dont doubt that they are in fact women because everything else about them adds up. When we try to emulate women on an infrequent basis, there will be a number of things that dont fit the picture. We can try and mask it out, hide some things, enhance others, create distractions and illusions, but it is difficult if we dont do it every day. When the observer starts summing up the little things, the result is FAIL, not a woman.
    And funny enough, one of the little errors is when it is obvious to the observer that you yourself is questioning if you pass!

But there is wisdom in what many have said many times ... Who Cares! Do your best and then forget about what others think.

Best way to pass is to stop wondering if you do!

- Suzie

Banned Read only
    Suzie,
    I agree with that, just be yourself , funny thing is the less you think about it the more people accept you and tell you how good you look , the most used term I've heard is convincing .

Very few can pass in every situation.. From my experience and from what I have been told it really comes down to confidence!!! If you act like nothing is wrong most people will just dismiss you as a "manly" looking girl.. Watch real women and see how they behave in public. Don't make eye contact with everyone you walk past trying to figure out what they are thinking.. GG don't do that.

Banned Spammer
    There's a TV show in the UK called QI, hosted by a smart, gummy, gay man named Stephen Fry.
    In one of the questions (the show is called Quite Interesting as a pun on IQ and is more about the more obscure answers to random questions) is about how can you tell if a man is dressed as a woman.
    The obvious replies came, height, hands, Adams apple. Each time a contestant makes an incorrect answer a klaxon buzzes and they lose points. All of them got a klaxon.

Fact is, until you get down there, there is no way of knowing truly if it is a boy or a girl.
    Some girls are tall with big hands and prominent Adams apples, some guys are short with small hands and small Adams apples.

Gotta love facts

Banned Read only
    Kairi,
    Nowdays the real giveaway is only CDers wear dresses or skirts, and certainly stockings with suspender belts !! Dam it it's getting me all excited again !

Teresa: Suzie, I agree with that, just be yourself , funny thing is the less you think about it the more people accept you ..
    Thats exactly my point Teresa. The moment where you will realize that you were probably "passing", is when you were in conversation, fully involved in the situation, not paying any attention to your own look or presentation but just interaction in a natural relaxed way.

That does not mean nobody around you might have known or might have thought. But it means that in that situation, you yourself, and nobody else around you, really cared about that. Everybody were just in the moment and taking part on the chat or talk or whatever. That is what their focus was on, nothing else. And nobody cared.
    Then you passed as, and was accepted as, .. You!

Kairi: ... Some girls are tall with big hands and prominent Adams apples, some guys are short with small hands and small Adams apples. Gotta love facts
    Yep. I have no Adams Apple, never had one, and I am definitely a guy.

- Suzie

Banned Spammer

Post Start working your illusion to minimize masculine features

Post your photos and let's see what could become tweaked. Front pose,3/4 and profile all with hairup then repeat with hair down and makeup if you like.
    Well your Time is likely lower as a result of age and it's decline with it. Your masculineity is locked in for the most part unless you want hormones and FFS.
    Let's see what a professional make over can do along with a few drag queen special effects.

Lookup Frank Maloney now Kellie Maloney below the boxing promoter after the FFS and professional makeup WOW!
    Go to a Transformation salon in your area or MAC cosmetics counter.

My job is to make men look like women"
    And trust us, the results are beautiful

Bouidor studio in West Hollywood California in The USA are London

When Kelly - formerly known as boxing promoter Frank Maloney - strutted into the Celebrity Big Brother house recently, it was a bit of a first for the transgender community. Men choosing to live as a women has always existed, but by making such a public appearance in her new feminine get-up, Kelly helped to chip away at the ignorant view some people still have on the subject. We chatted to Jodie Lynn, a makeup artist who has dedicated her career to helping men reveal the woman within…

"I have been obsessed with makeup for as far back as I can remember. I loved the smell of it and the different shades and colours. My parents bought me one of those mannequin heads as a child and I virtually wore it out! I had a fascination with drag queens from a young age too - using makeup to switch genders seemed so powerful to me."

"My clients vary in age from 15 to 96, from cleaners to politicians. There really is no trend in who transgenderism affects - Christians, Jews, Muslims… Everyone! The majority of my clients are living in the closet. Most of the time, nobody knows their secret apart from me. The transvestite clients normally live a heterosexual existence with a wife and family who have no idea that they have been sporadically dressing as a woman for years. They don't wish to transition or change gender, they just have an overwhelming desire to dress as a female every so often. These clients will come to me for a makeover and a dressing-up session but they have to change back at the end and go back to their normal lives."

"There is no specific male-to-female makeup course. Instead, I went for lessons with an amazing transsexual woman called Pandora De'Pledge who sadly died a few years ago from cancer. Pandora had been one of the Barbettes (Transsexual waitresses and performers) at Madame Jo Jo's back in the 1980's. She was big, blonde and beautiful and could carve out a female face on any man and make them look amazing. Pandora taught me about the main differences between a male and female face and how to address these by using clever hi-lighting, contouring and shading. She was amazing and I will always be incredibly grateful for her invaluable advice."

"I own a London makeup studio called The Boudoir. I give my clients a makeover then take them out onto Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Knightsbridge. This is a whole new challenge for them as it involves them trying to "pass" in public. Rarely do we get stares, though. We go out as a group - have sat in the Royal Box at the theatre and attended over 10 Royal Ascots. We don't do things by half and when we do it, we do it with style and dignity. I was recently offered the chance to buy a similar business in West Hollywood. London and LA are both fabulous places to be a transgender person - you can just blend in and enjoy your day."

"I don't like wigs that look like wigs. I tend to use Noriko, Renee of Paris or Amore ones - they are all great quality synthetic. I love human hair wigs too but they need heat styling every time you wear them and for a lot of my clients who have to keep their wig hidden away, they just don't have the time, patience or expertise to completely restyle a wig every time they wear it. I really like the gradient colour wigs with darker roots, especially in the blonde and lighter brown tones. The darker roots just make the wig look more real and for most of my girls, that is what it is all about."

"I have watched my clients break down and cry after their makeovers. Sometimes it's the first time that they have ever seen themselves looking realistic as a female. It can be totally overwhelming and somewhat of a relief. It can also be quite frightening for them as it suddenly presents a whole world of possibilities that they never felt that they had before. One client who has now been successfully transitioned to female for the past five years said that when she first came to me, she was hoping that I would make her look horrible so that she could shelve all the feelings and then perhaps it would go away. When she saw how I made her look and more importantly, how it made her feel, her world turned upside down because she suddenly realized that her dreams to live as a woman were now a possibility."

Jodie Lynn transgender makeovers - there's a makeup artist dedicated to making men look like women - cosmopolitan.co.uk

JODIE LYNN'S TOP TIPS FOR TRANSGENDER MAKEOVERS

1. CONCEALING STUBBLE

"Heavy stubble can be disguised using a Red Mehron Paint Stick to neutralise the blue tones in the shadow, before using Kryolan TV Paint Stick over the top. This is theatrical makeup made to withstand the heat from theatre lights, so good for a person wearing a wig that's stopping heat escaping from their head. For less heavy shadow I tend to use MAC Full Coverage or MAC Pro Longwear Foundation because of their durability. MAC are a very Transgender supportive company. Translucent powder is also crucial to set the foundation and stop it from lifting around the beard area."

2. SHAPING EYEBROWS WITHOUT PLUCKING

"Eyebrows can be disguised and reshaped using eyebrow wax. The wax needs to be applied to the hairs that you want to disguise and leave the hairs behind that you want to create a nice arched shape with. Then you can apply foundation over the wax followed by a lighter coloured eyeshadow such as white or cream."

3. CREATING FEMALE CONTOURS

"There are 18 structural differences between a male and female face, and I address this with very structured contouring. I shade MAC Bronzer in Golden Refined on the temples to slim the forehead down, the sides of the nose to reduce the width, the indent of the cheeks to make a sharper cheek bone, and the jaw line to round off and soften the typical square male jaw. I also highlight the top of the cheekbone, the middle of the nose, the middle of the forehead, the middle of the top lip, and the middle of the chin with a very light dusting of white eye shadow."

4. PLUMPING LIPS

"Women generally have fuller lips than men, so I need to line the lips outside of their natural lip line, but without creating that sex doll look. I then fill in with a lipstick using a lip brush, powder over, dust away the excess and then reapply. This makes the colour stronger, prevents bleeding and helps the lipstick to stay on all night. I also add a small amount of white eye shadow to the middle of the bottom lip to give it a fuller appearance."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cosmo...r-makeup-tips/
    Last edited by reinasblack; 04-11-2017 at 12:29 AM.

Banned Read only
    Here in beautiful England, many ggs don't pass for human, nevermind into a particular class of them. I'm sure if you have a clear idea of who you are, then you'll pass in all the important ways.

Banned Spammer

Be fabulous look fabulous

If Frank Maloney now Kellie and Bruce Jenner can look acceptable and fabulous with a professional makeover so can you....

I have been working TG/TS pageants for years and I see many Transformations. Many go to work as a GG in stealth.

See Kellie Maloney below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reinasblack; 04-12-2017 at 12:31 AM.