Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catch yourself smiling :)

Catch yourself smiling :)

Ok so sometimes when I'm at work with colleagues or hanging out with family and friends that don't know about my crossdressing I catch myself smiling because I wonder what they'd think if they knew. So I smile and wonder and fantasize about different senarios or coversations we might have if they knew. When I'm at work and I'm stressed or just haven't dressed for a while I get this feeling of excitement when I know I'm going to go home and have Nicole time do you girls ever feel this way?
    Last edited by xNicolex; 04-10-2017 at 07:44 PM.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I know the feeling. Work can be such a pain sometimes but the thought of those wonderful days when you get some dress time keeps you going. And when you here the office girls talking about clothes or makeup you do get a 'if only you knew ' sensation.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I remember being totally dressed under my male clothes and hearing some of my fellow colleges make disparaging remarks about transexuals. If only they knew!

My favorite is at the store, they know Im buying women's clothes for me, I don't try to deny it. Or at CVS for makeup...they also try to say , oh wife's birthday , or did you have a list to get, I just smile...then at the end...I do give them my wife's point card number...now I have them really confused.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Nicolex,
    I need those smiles, I'm afraid CDing doesn't bring many at home. They come from interactions with SAs, many know about me and have seen pictures , once they know they do like having some fun. Many know at my painting group, since I painted myself dressed in one of my paintings they often suggest any other projects needs a suitably dressed lady, they often ask now about my social evenings and want to see the latest pictures, it feels so good to be open to talk and have a laugh about it.

I often have to smile when I bought something really lovely from a charity shop, my favourite recent buys are two leather skirts, I smiled all the way home thinking about suitable tops and accessories to go with them . Next time out will be in a dark tan leather skirt with an animal print blouse and red shoes and accessories . The down side is going out once a month isn't enough when the quantity of clothes keeps increasing .

Banned Read only
    The GF and I lolled when her sister gave me a birthday card on sunday with a picture of a builder with his crack showing and he was wearing a sexy thong. Had a few other moments where we've grinned at each other. It's not necassarily horny but she enjoys being the only person who knows at the moment and I get a kick out of that.

I have many "if they only knew" moments! At work or at the store just about anywhere! I am always smiling! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Nicole, I can so relate to that. Recently was sitting at a restaurant 6 couples, we were sitting guys and girls seperate, I was in male mode and listening to the guys droning on about the next car they would be buying and other various typical testosterone based chest thumping (slightly insecure) topics. And I suddenly thought to myself I have walked up Oxford Street (a very well knows Sydney Street) in a skirt and heels how lucky am I, I had to concentrate hard not to smile aloud.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I was in male mode and listening to the guys droning on about the next car they would be buying and other various typical testosterone based chest thumping (slightly insecure) topics.
    I'm not sure how you come to make these very poor connections. Have you met many women, or are you droning about your cross dressing and other insecurities on here all day lol?

That is quite an unworldly understanding of people you're exhibiting there.

Banned Spammer
    Was told today (joking) you boys can't multitask

I laughed inside. Can Kairi multitask?

Absolutely! It's fun to smile, especially when I'm wearing underneath, which is very often. I, too smile "if they only knew". I smile when I leaf through a catalog, see a nice dress on a maniquin or see something on a woman, wondering how it would look on me, does it come in my size, see my reflection in the mirror, etc. Yes, I smile a lot. It's fun.

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    I have to agree with that comment I get it with both my brother in laws , they're both farmers and go on about some of the more macho stuff on the farms and I sip my wine and smile because I've been out and done things they'd never dream of, I bet Ive had as much fun as they have playing with their new tractors.

Sandin,
    Not sure what to make of your comment, whether it's in fun or sarcasm ? I wonder how many guys you've met but I'm like Becky and come across far too many guys like that !

Kairi,
    I remember seeing a program about multitasking, they tried to prove there's no such thing in either gender. The example they worked with was fighter pilots of both genders ( Yes there are female ones in the R.A.F., I photographed a wedding for a recently qualified one.) Their training could be considered multitasking but in fact they had learned how to priortise .
    I've certainly learned how to do that when I only have a short time from my wife walking out the door to drop the grandchildren off and heading back home just as I'm ready to jump in my car

Love the subtle Smile.

I refer to mine as "My Little Smirk", I love to take it with me wherever I go, makes me Smile on the inside!

Maybe It's the Cheeky Girl inside having a bit of fun!

Keep on Smiling, Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

Sandin,
    Not sure what to make of your comment, whether it's in fun or sarcasm ? I wonder how many guys you've met but I'm like Becky and come across far too many guys like that !
    Neither. A contradiction. My own reality perhaps.

I'll crack the knowing smile when sitting around a meeting wondering who else in that all male meeting may have panties on. I know some one else must
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

A couple months ago my wife was getting ready to go to work. She had a long dress on and I thought it needed a belt, so I told her to wear a belt with it. She said "Really? Okay...." and went and got a belt. I told her that it looked much better and showed off her figure. She went to school and got a bunch of compliments on the belt!! She didn't know that I dressed at the time, so I had to laugh quietly to myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm used to mostly negativity when I'm out.
    So, when I see a smile on someone's face looking in my direction, (usually a GG), it makes my day or nite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Firstly apologies to Nicole not wanting to derail your thread, but Sandin, I have no idea what you mean? I was relating a real conversation that was going on with a bunch of my friends, all great guys one on one, but when they are together it is as they say here a 'pissing contest' I put it down to insecurity. I have no need to show off to my friends with my next car or whatever, as i feel very secure in who i am. I drifted off and let myself enjoy memories of my first time out.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    Firstly apologies to Nicole not wanting to derail your thread, but Sandin, I have no idea what you mean? I was relating a real conversation that was going on with a bunch of my friends, all great guys one on one, but when they are together it is as they say here a 'pissing contest' I put it down to insecurity. I have no need to show off to my friends with my next car or whatever, as i feel very secure in who i am. I drifted off and let myself enjoy memories of my first time out.
    That's fair enough althouh it felt like you were projecting it as a generalisation - which too might be your experience which is in stark contradiction to my own.

I also don't think insecurity has quite the significant role to play here. There are reasons why in most species, males have evolved to display various behaviours and appendages.

I'm adding here that I think my comment was actually cold and unforgiving. I apologise for that as you seem alright. Can't agree all the time - I'll probably try to disagree less strongly.
    Last edited by Sandin Meknickers; 04-13-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Banned Read only
    Sandin,
    Have no worries about that the mods will put you right if you push it to far ! I've been in the black book a couple of times, I accept it now as understandable, rules are rules we have to respect one another after all it is basically a help forum .

Banned Spammer
    So back on topic

Sitting outside on lunchbreak and my colleague says 'stop looking at all the women (joking)
    I laugh inside because I am but not for the reasons he thinks.
    I am picking out outfits I like

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I completely agree Nicole!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Read only
    xNicolex, imagine yourself setting around with family and you are completely dressed as a woman and them seeing this as just normal, this should bring even a bigger smile.

The satisfaction of having a secret identity.
    I bet you thrived on comic books as a youngster. You should be a super-heroine.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I do! I love my time to dress and relax!
    Some of the women at my work have pretty snappy fashion, but I could never talk to them about it there. I tried it once and people thought I was hitting on her