Thread: With warmer weather

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

With warmer weather

I'm in a conundrum! I bought a lot of clothes over the winter. Unfortunately they are cold weather clothing. Now that warmer weather is coming I need to ditch those and buy more appropriate clothes.
    More money, but I so love clothes!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No air con!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    You're in Maine! How hot can it be? Try wearing a latex shaper in Houston in July!

Go to Old Navy, Marshall's, Target. Go to thrift shops. Plenty of clothing around for small money. Put away the winter wardrobe with the understanding that you'll need it again all too soon. And once you have a wardrobe for a season, it only needs minor tweaks and updates in subsequent years. If you really need to save money, stop buying/wearing guy clothes. I'm so looking forward to breaking out the summer clothes.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    [QUOTE=kimdl93;4086674]You're in Maine! How hot can it be? [\QUOTE]

Lol! This isn't Antarctica! In summer it often reaches in the 80s. I have only one nice summer dress and a few tops and skirts. But I want to shop for more nice stuff.

Platinum Member
    80s? Seriously, we consider anything below 90 degrees and 90 pct humidity to be fall like weather!

It is a great excuse for retail therapy! Don't listen to those Texans bragging, I have been in Texas when it snowed! Has to be at least 32 to snow! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I love warmer weather. The only difference here is in the winter one can wear thigh high's or panty hose. In the summer it is like over one hundred degrees.. So bare legs are the best or one would sweat to death.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Kimdl try wearing full girly clothes in the Desert where I live in SW Az. Would you say 110 plus is warm.

Platinum Member
    Oh pattie, you know its the humidity not that dry heat you guys enjoy

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    if you have a lot of cooler weather stuff maybe just crank the air conditioner a bit higher? may not work if you go out dressed a lot

I bought my first one piece .....bathingsuit!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you were wanting to give away or toss out your winter stuff why do that just keep it for next year.
    Go buy your summer clothes now wear it and when winter comes you are set.
    That attitude sounds like its summer I need to sell my snow mobile so I can buy a bass boat.
    I don't understand some guys.LOL
    Bass boat and fishing that involves worms ewwwww.

I just picked up a nice long summer dress, when I take my nightly walk, it will come in handy