Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age when you 1st tried on your sisters sexy panties ?

Age when you 1st tried on your sisters sexy panties ?

I was 11 when my curiousity about my 16 yr old sisters panties got the best of me. I had to know what it felt like to wear a pair of my sisters sexy panties. I liked when I would see them in the laundry room, or when i looked thru her underwear draw to view her collection of sexy panties. After school, I'd always be home alone with my parents working and my sister at cheerleading practice. At first I would pick out a few of her sexiest pairs and put them on her bed so I could masturbate to them. Then I wondered what it would feel like to try on a pair of her sexy panties. My curiousity led me to try on a pair of white nylon Maidenform panties with lace front. It felt amazing when I slid those panties on as they got me so friggin horny. I've been secretley wearing panties ever since that day. I'm curious to know the age when other guys 1st tried on their sisters panties ?

if pantyhose count I was like 8 or 9 in the bushes across from my house I can't remember where I got them

If memory serves me right, I think I was about 14. I've loved them ever since. It took me until until I was 52 to be able to wear them every day. That's all I own now!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You have a panty fetish don't you?
    I never had a sister.

I wasn't lucky enough to have a sister either but I started in on moms dresser drawers at about 10 I think. Back then NYLON is were it was at for me for the same reasons as most I suppose but with age that passes. I've go about 20 pairs of panties I guess and not one of them is cotton so I guess I still like what I like.

I was 14 as well. Had my first kiss that year as well and I knew there was something special about girls that I liked. Once I put that first pair of panties on, I was hooked. - both on the thrill of dressing and girls (women) as well.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I was lucky in having a sister two years older than me and physically of very similar size. I was about 13 when I first raided her knickers drawer, though I had pinched a pair of my mums tights before that. By 14 I was regularly 'borrowing' knickers, bras and dresses from my sisters room. First time in a dress my mum was seconds away from finding me in it!, only the bedsheets saved me.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Also 14. Tried on my sisters green satin panties and have been wearing panties ever since.

I was around 8 and I still wear panties today :-)

I was 4 or 5 when I tried on panties. I has "always have" worn them and always will.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I do have a panty fetish. I was curious like a lot of boys at a young age that had sisters who wore sexy panties. Seeing panties that hot turns you on and curious to what they might feel like. Trying on sexy panties at age 11 and getting so horny from how they felt as I wore them is why boys will always be curious to try on and secretley wear their sisters or even mothers panties.

never tried on panties as a kid. i was much more interested in trying on my mother's evening dresses when i was 6 yrs old.

Somewhere between the age of 7-9 is the best I can recall.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Nope, never did. I have 3 sisters but never had the urge to try on their lingerie.

Now my mother's on the other hand.....

I didn't have a sister either. Do nylon stockings count? 👠 Panties came later...about 8 or 9. Along with everything else. Now, always wear panties.

Banned Read only
    SSB,
    It's a little more complicated than that for me , I had an overwhelming urge to wear a fitted swimsuit belonging to my older sister at the age of 8-9 , it was nothing to do with how it would feel, in my mind it represented my GFs body , I didn't know at the time but sexually it was her body and something in my brain wanted it. It lead to an involuntary orgasm which at the time scared me becuase I didn't know what had happened, the sequence of events combining my male side, my female side , girls, dressing and sex all combined to start my GD, I also know now that is when my AGP also started. Panties didn't figure at that time is was more to do with being a girl wearing their clothes and sex. I soon got into wearing different outfits and enjoying looking like a girl.

Age 9, tried sister's silky panties from the hamper out of curiosity like many, feeling so good that I kept them on under my pajamas, terrified that I might get caught. This was my gateway drug to more intense titillation from trying on her leotards and tights, dance recital costumes, pantyhose, and one piece bathing suits

It seems that, at a certain age, we discover there is a difference between boys and girls though we don't really know why at that age. That's my take on it. At the age when differences are not yet understood, it is natural to explore that curiosity, and one of the first of those is clothing, not only the different textures and fabrics used on female clothing like silky panties, but also the styles designed to accentuate the differences in the female body for our attraction. It worked! By this process some of us never forget the excitement of seeing ourselves in the same clothing that attracted us to them and the tactile sensations of their special clothing squeezing and sliding on our own skin in places.
    Last edited by Randee; 04-11-2017 at 09:10 AM.

I only have older brothers, and yes, I probably wore one of their Under-Roos. Bat-Man, if memory serves me. It wasn't until our girl cousin ended up staying with us. That's when the stars shined brighter, Coca-Cola tasted like Coca-Cola. According to the date on my grandmother's tombstone, that puts me at 12/13 ish.

I found her nylon half slip which I wore under her full slip and a pair of her flats. I just pretended to go for a drive. I was stupid.

This memory still gives me goosebumps.

Now, when I say "her". I mean my cousin. Not my dead Grandmother...

joni
    Last edited by Jonithan; 04-11-2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Clarification

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I never got turned on just looking at panties.
    I do remember trying on my Mom's girdle at around 7 or 8 years old but never had a girdle fetish because of it.
    Funny I have no fetishes at all that I know of and I'm in a group of people that are mostly dressers because they have a fetish.

Never tried on any of her 'sexy' panties. Just the plain cotton ones. By the time she was wearing sexy panties, I had my own.
    First time, I was 4. I just wanted to go to school like she did, so I dressed up in her clothes, and presented myself to her and my mom, and said 'I'm ready to go to school, too!'. It had nothing to do with wanting to be feminine or wanting to be a girl. I just wanted to be treated like one of the big kids.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It wasn't my sisters panties it was my moms at about 8-10 years old. She had let me play in her old makeup at a very early age. She even helped me with that. I loved the feeling of the very silky ones and her old gitprdles and the hose still make me feel great. My mom though had me in a dress at birth to about three. The baby clothes then were nearly all the same. Mom sewed mine out of old flour sacks. Dad put a stop to it finally and hauled my butt to the barber shop to get my curly blond locks cut off. Lol

I never had a sister.

No sister! Raided clotheslines instead! Yes,naughty me! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Panties4me
    I have a twin sister. Probably around 5yrs old when I started. As we got older, 14-15, both she and my mother knew I was wearing their panties and would try to catch me out. My sister was more persistent than mom, mom I think not wanting to confront me. Eventually mom took me shopping and bought some male bikini briefs thinking that would cure me. How wrong was she. I also had a number of female cousins whose panty drawers got raided whenever I visited. I would wear and masturbate into them and fifty years later this is my prefered way of sexual satisfaction. Of course I have my own now, over 300prs, and wear 24/7.

Lana
    I"m like you no sister. Raided clotheslines instead. Finally got busted by the law and ended my USAF career. How times have changed.