Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Age when you 1st tried on your sisters sexy panties ?

Probably 12 or so, panties just looked so exotic and aluring to me I had to try them

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why do I find the thot so completely disgusting even now!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-14-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

15, but it was my moms. It was only for 10 seconds because curiosity gets too strong. It's like a forbidden fruit.

I still feel guilty for doing that.

I also did it again at 21 cuz i would just see it on the bathroom floor over and over causing the curious part of me to come out again.

I decided to buy my own online so i didn't turn into a panty raiding pervert.

actual "raiding" of her pantie drawer started when I was probably 11. I had spend the summer I turned 11 with my Aunt who had 3 daughters, one my age. The cross-dressers dream thing - Mom and Dad went on a second honeymoon and dropped me off at my Aunts house. However, my suitcase never got out of the trunk. So, I wore my cousins clothes (everything) for 3 weeks. When I got home I drove my Mom crazy asking for panties, etc and she did relent and buy me a pair but took long enough that I started wearing my Sister's on occasion. When I returned from spending the summer I turned 15 from my GP's (where I spent the entire summer as Jennifer) the raiding got much more serious. To the point that Sis's panties started showing up in my undies drawer...only to find out later (when I felt guilty about wearing them without raiding for them) that my Mom was buying me my own "clones" to the pairs I was usually snitching and "planting" them in my drawer.

Maybe 12. I have three sisters! I too feel bad about wearing their clothes. Knowing what I do now, if I had a child who wanted to cross dress I would do all I could to support that. I really admire gender supportive parents.

Hi everyone

I had no sisters but started with moms panties when I was 5. I will soon turn 72 and now live full time

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i was the oldest so it was mom's stuff when i was a teenager.

She had everything wig, makeup etc. so i got to play. even tried on her boots.
    I went too far when i tried to thin my eyebrows and pretty much shaved them off . Got traumatized at school over this and didn't crossdress again for like 20 years.

Unfortunately, I had no sisters, so I had to settle for Mom's granny panties. I'd guess I was 15, but I was old enough to stay home alone, just me and her panties. But even better than her panties were her girdles. Very constricting.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My sister was out of the house and long gone by the time I started to under dress. My mother was a dance teacher, so she had lots of fishnet stockings, and panties/shorts that could be worn over them. That would about the time I was 13 - 15 I guess. I have been at it since.

No one in my family ever knew or knows today. Both parents passed away, sister passed away.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Spanking your "monkey" at your sisters panties is a bit strange and kind of gross.
    Thats just my opinion YMMV

About 5-6 from what I remember and I could not get enough. I also liked bathing suits and night gowns...all in the nylon family. escalated to bathing suits as well, and today, I continue to wear panties to bed...and I love them.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

No sisters. I was 5 when I tried my mom's. But
    it was the bag of pantyhose in the hall closet that I pilfered most often.

Aspiring Member
    I have a younger sister, abd she didn't get any "sexy" panties until she was about 14, so I would have been 17. Our mother bought her a pair of see-through nylon panties with lace trim. She didn't like them so they ended up at the back of her drawer, unworn. I tried them a few times. About a year later, everyone had forgotten about them except me, so I have to admit that I wore them a few times, but always put them back after washing them. I could probably have taken them and nobody would have noticed.

Aspiring Member
    I have a sister 3 years older than me. As she became a young lady, I became curious of her finery (panties, stockings, etc.) when I about 9or 10. I have been wearing panties for 20+ years and no longer have a token male underwear. Today, my lingerie drawer is probably within the norm of a cis-woman's, but I keep an open mind and continue to explore.
    Michele

Panties - never tried my sisters panties, I did however snag one of her "last years" bikinis when I was in 7th grade and wore it until it got too small whenever I went swimming when everyone else was gone.

My first panties and bra actually came from a friends Mom when I was in 5th grade. I would go over to his house after school - I ended up with 5 pairs of panties and a bra.
    One weekend we were playing, his mom and dad were out shopping and we were outside, we both went to use the bathroom so I used his parents bathroom ... I tried on every pair of panties and bras that she had.
    He caught me putting them back in the drawer since I took so long in the bathroom, he thought I was just being weird but after that his mom would make comments every so often about underwear - and said one time oh, I guess I know where the panties and bra I'm missing went with a little smile on her face. I wore them until they got too small and then used them until they fell apart.

unfortally, I never had a sister. the 1st time i wear panties (of my mother) i was about 5 or 6...

Silver Member
    I have no sisters. Around age 15, I discovered my mom's lingerie drawer and closet. Around that same time, they started leaving me at home when they went away for weekends.

This was the mid seventies, and I grew up being taught by my family and friends to detest anything that even suggested non-binary sexuality, so I was disgusted by my forays to mom's bedroom, and deathly afraid of being found out. But I was confident I wouldn't be, so long as my younger brother never saw anything. (He was determined to use anything he could to bring me down.) To top it off, I was absolutely horrified that I couldn't stay away from mom's clothes! Lol! Some predicament.

I was 11 when I started to raid my sister's closet. I didnt start with panties though. it was her dresses. And despite being caught multiple of times, Boone jin my family talked about me dressingj (I was embarrassed). However, I came out a few years ago to Mom, before she passed, wen in a very understanding manner she said she knew.... It was quite nice to be able to talk about my "dressing" with her.... telling her I was attending a group for crossdressers.

I never tried on my sisters panties she was to young but I was around 11 and I would go into my grans room when they were out and tried on her silk panties once I was at friends house always wanted to try on black panties and there they were in laundry basket got them with no one looking been wearing black ever since

Don't have a sister but was secretly trying on my mom's underwear around 9 or 10 years old. It wasn't till I got to 12 or 13, when I could fit into her stilettos perfectly, that I really got the taste for it.

Honestly, ever since I can remember. The earliest ones i can recall wearing are cabbage patch girl underwear and being about 5 years old sneaking them on. Sexy ones were not until when my sister became a teenager and I was 11-12 I started trying on the satin, thong, lace stuff and became obsessed with panties. That is also when I started wanting to wear bras too.

Guy wearing dresses
    I was older than my sisters so I never did much routing through their stuff. Most of my "inspiration" came from the Sears/Wards/Penny's catalogs. My first woman's clothes all came from Ward's catalog. I lived in Baltimore at the time (I must have been about 19-20) and you could order and pick your stuff up near immediately at the catalog warehouse in the city there. It was another decade I think before I actually had the nerve to buy something substantial like a dress in person.

My earliest recollection of this was probably 8 - 10. I would steal their panties and wear them all the time.
    I can remember playing in my mothers things starting about 5. Loved the satin slips.

Staring in college, I would borrow them from my girlfriends or 'find' them in the apartment laundry room( a few times I really did just find them mixed in with my own laundry).
    Now I just buy my own.

Interesting thing I never realized before a few years ago(in a therapy session) was that when I was in highschool, my mom started buying me men's bikini briefs all of a sudden.
    No my two older brothers, just me. I never asked her to, she just did. I'm now pretty sure she knew and has never said anything.
    I still borrowed from my sisters...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I think around 12-13 years old is when J first explored wearing panties. Quickly turned into dressin up in skirts and dresses. I loved it!

Banned Read only
    It wasn't my sister's panties as I did not have one until I was almost twelve. My first foray to the wash line was my mother's nylon slips. I do not remember my age but it had to less than ten.