Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age when you 1st tried on your sisters sexy panties ?

Never tried either my moms o sisters undies. I started later in life with a few of my wife's. Not many though due to size differences. She was a Patiete 5' 2" 100 pounds I was, back then, 6'0" 180 pounds. but it was her square dance Karinolins (fluffy 50 to 100 yard pettie-coats) I started with. I ended up making over 20 of them for her and my two daughters. I still have two of them.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

It wasn't my sister, she was 5 years younger than I. It was my cousin I swapped with; she liked boys y-fronts and I hated them but I loved girly panties. We were about 7 - 8 years old so I have been wearing panties for more than 70 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    You have a panty fetish don't you?
    I never had a sister.
    lol it sure sounds like it. I have 4 sisters, never once did I ever think about wearing their panties.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Well this site has demonstrated over the years, we have all taken slightly different paths on the cross dressing road and it often involved sexual arousal and relief, so why do some of us think that is bad or disgusting. I'm always intrigued by the ability of humans to be critical of others who have slightly different experiences, needs or orientations. I always thought, or hoped, that Crossdressers.com would be a "broad church".

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    Well this site has demonstrated over the years, we have all taken slightly different paths on the cross dressing road and it often involved sexual arousal and relief,...".
    I totally agree even us different folk have a tendency to judge each other ...shame
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

We are a "broad church", and while we do have those who are narrow in their views, as a whole, most of us are wide open to "Each their own".
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Wish I had had a sister!!!!

I have never worn my sisters panties, ever! Of course her tights were another matter altogether. She dressed me up in some when I was about 6 and I could never ever get that secret pleasure out of my mind again. Found her exercise tights and leotards when I was twelve and well, added new stains to them every chance I could steal away.