Thread: Someone saw me tonight

Someone saw me tonight

I went out again tonight to the atm while I was at the ATM someone pulled into ht parking lot, I started to panic and hoped the atm would just give me the receipt, it did before the person made to me I quickly ducked around the corner until they left but that was much better there because the parking lot sweeper guy was sitting in his truck i think two rows away. Also my neighbors were up when I left with their curtains open but it was dark and I didn't see anyone at the window so they might not have seen but I am sure the at the atm they did.

Platinum Member
    Calm down....if you want to attract the wrong kind of attention, act nervous and suspicious... the fact is that the person in the parking lot expects other people to be at the ATM, scurrying away at first sight of them is unexected behavior. Same is true for the street cleaners. As for your neighbors, I'm willing to bet that they don't spend their evenings watching for activity at your house.

Not sure I've ever seen so much paranoia packed into a single paragraph. Unless you live on the moon, plan on being seen when you go out & about. If this is too much for you to take without coming across as creepy (the vibe you give off when acting nervous and suspicious), then perhaps it is best to stay indoors. Going out & about isn't necessarily for everyone.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Spammer
    Sara Jessica is spot on
    If you going to go out dressed you've got to expect to be noticed by people.
    Even at 3am.

wow i think you need to realize whatever time you go outside you will probably be seen by other people and that's ok if you are prepared for it. Sounds like you are building up to going out properly sometime in the future with these late night outings which is great but you need to learn to not panic and stop assuming the worst when someone sees you. But if the thought of someone seeing you or your neighbours finding out is too much for you, then maybe you need to keep it behind curtains for now.

Banned Read only
    Mikeb,
    If we go out enough it's bound to happen. I had a tricky one just before Xmas . My wife knows but isn't happy but I stayed over after the Xmas party and drove home dressed in the morning, I was about to turn in my drive when some close neighbours pulled out of their drive and I had to wait for them to pass, I had just changed my car but the fact I was waiting to turn in must have caught their eye. Nothing has been said but last time the lady dropped in she did remark that she'd noticed I'd changed my car, not to worry nothing I can do now to change the situation .

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The first few times I went out I was so afraid of anyone seeing me. Today I don't worry about what people I don't even know think of me. Besides it's fun to be seen as a woman.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I'm not so worried about the neighbors, i believe they keep to themselves I know they have never talked to anyone in my household, pretty much that way for all the neighbors no one talks to anyone

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Calm down....if you want to attract the wrong kind of attention, act nervous and suspicious... the fact is that the person in the parking lot expects other people to be at the ATM, scurrying away at first sight of them is unexected behavior. Same is true for the street cleaners. As for your neighbors, I'm willing to bet that they don't spend their evenings watching for activity at your house.
    You are right, I think was more worried about a confrontation or comment which I should be use to by now(comments not confrontation).
    Last edited by mikeb75; 04-11-2017 at 09:00 AM.

The person in the car was probably whew that person left so I won't be seen useing the ATM while crossdressing. Isn't that the idea or reason for going out to be seen? If you don't want poeple to see you why go outside the house? Yes I know it is nerve racking and scary been there done that but really that seams to be the objective to me get out and be seen as you want to be.

Another thing to keep in mind is that acting suspiciously by an ATM, other people's cars, places of business, etc could cause someone to call the police which I'm sure you wouldn't want. Be careful, act natural/normal, and don't do things which could draw unwanted attention.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Salina and others are right if you act suspicious people will notice.If you act normal people won't pay much attention to you.
    You are way to paranoid IMO so maybe its a bit early for you to be venturing out doors.
    Go out in the day time its much safer.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Just wear a dark ski-mask next time...

Banned Read only
    Pardon the expression but balls out next time sister. I've never been caught not doing anythng wrong..

Did you forget about the video camera at the atm, I am sure they have a good view of you. Marshalynn

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    As for your neighbors, I'm willing to bet that they don't spend their evenings watching for activity at your house.
    Unless, of course, it's this neighbor: https://youtu.be/-mdFctlvB3w?t=8s
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

All ATMs have a camera watching you at all times - so if you're using an ATM there is an image of you being recorded.
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

You are way too paranoid! These people were out and about their business and were not out looking for crossdressers! They could care less about what you are doing until you act suspicious! Calm down and act natural! Act like you belong there(and you do!) What will you do when it is time to come out in daylight? A lot more people are going to see you and they will probably not pay you any attention as long as you act natural and own it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Don't worry so much. If you are out and about with makeup on, likely nobody would give you second thoughts.
    Part Time Girl

Just do your business and less people will notice.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    If you're so worried, stay in the house. All this anxiety and fear is going to drive you mad. Dress up your best and just go out, no one cares what you are wearing as long as you don't draw too much attention by dressing inappropriately for the place you are going to be. A panty flashing mini skirt, thigh hi boots and over the top wig and makeup to go food shopping in the middle of the day, might get you unwanted attention.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Majella make a great point.
    You may think a blonde wig,tube top, 6 in heels, a mini skirt, stockings and garters is sexy but thats not what you need to wear when you go out in public.
    You want to look like a hooker you will be seen as one.
    Look like a normal women then that is what people will see.
    It really is just that easy.
    There is no tranny police out to get you and if you get seen there is no getting around that.
    If you are too scared then you have no business being out there right now.

Everyone was right it was my own stupid fear, i just came out of the store(I was afraid if i didnt go right back out i might never go out again) there was about a half dozen people in there and no one reacted any different then when i go in my other clothes.

If you go out no matter what hour of the day someone is going to see you . There are 7 billions of us on this planet No place to hide