Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age when you 1st tried on yo mama's granny panties ?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Age when you 1st tried on yo mama's granny panties ?

Some of us never had a sister who wore sexy or cute underwear -- and were forced to make do, otherwise.

I dunno... Aside from the ugly & boring look, wearing mom's panties seemed a bit too "intimate" for my liking. Too much of that whole Oedipus thang happenin' there, in my book. So, I mainly passed on that. Probably tried them on only once or twice, and I was like, "Eww, no. Just no..." on more than one level.

Despite first dressing around 5 or 6, it really wasn't until like my early 20's that I started wearing (my own) panties. My big-girl panties!

Unlike mom (confirmed by the laundry!), I was just one of those who preferred not wearing any underwear with my pantyhose or tights...

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    It was actually my friend's mom. I was at his house, she had done laundry, I was 12 and randomly thought, hey, I'm going to grab a pair and try them on. I did and suddenly all of this started.

13, started with my Mom's panties and then tried on the panties of the women as I babysat their children...it was quite a run. The treasure trove was a lady who had garter belts and stockings!

Somewhere around 5-6! Only remember once or twice! Teen raided clothes lines! 20-40 bought and purged right away! 65 all mine baby! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    My first try at panties were most definitely my moms, I'm not exactly sure how old I was but I think around 13 or 14

I was a late bloomer and didn't try on my mothers panties until I was in high school.

Surprisingly I was wearing pantyhose before that but don't remember what I wore under them, if anything.

Never wore my Mom's clothes, as you say, too intimate. Loved playing with her makeup though. Tried my sister's panties when I was about 12, then my wife's, now I have my own panties.

I think that I was around 8 or 9. I quickly found that my mothers stuff was too big, my sister however was 4 years my senior and had many nice pretty things. For some reason my mother often saved my sisters old cloths in a chest of drawers in the basement. Oh how I remember her swim suits and majorette outfit they just made me feel so good inside.

Aspiring Member
    I wore lots of my mom's clothes, but I was never interested in her panties. So I can say I never wore my mom's panties - or anyone's other than my own.

Never wore any of my mother's clothes.

Banned Read only
    I was 10 and discovered mom's black nylon briefs, I was also attracted in my her pantaloons, crinolines, and square dance dresses.

I probably wore everything else in my mom's closets and dresser drawers at least once -- but never panties.

- Diane

The only rule my mum had was... "you can borrow any of my clothes, shoes and make-up, but you get your own underwear"
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Grandmas girdle at age 5. Two older sisters who wore "Day of the Week" panties. Oh my what an opportunity! I was always a day behind them!!!! Panties started this whole thing, thank goodness.
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

Never her panties. My mother was (and is still) a very large woman and in my tween years her sizing would have certainly been too large for me.

But in an out-of-the-way drawer she had a collection of slips and pantyhose that were clearly much smaller than her then-current sizing, so I was positive she would never notice them missing. She had a couple pairs of shoes that I had never seen her wear either, so those got borrowed as well, although since they hung on a rack I made sure to return them every time.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Joni, I think those were your dad's!

Aspiring Member
    Don't know why but my mother never wore granny-panties. Not bikini or even thongs back in the 60's but her panties were tight fitting and silky or nylon depending on the pair. My mother was always a very attractive lady and dressed the part. Didn't wear her panties very often but did wear her bras and nylons with garter. Didn't mean much then but do remember seeing her bra size as a 34C. All I knew was that when she walked around the house in her bra and panties I did notice she had nice breasts. She wasn't an exhibitionist as she felt as long as she had her bra on it was the same as a swimsuit. Not sure the age I was the first time I tried on some of her clothes, probably about 12-13.

Never wore her panties, but did wear one of her playtex control all-in-one briefers a lot. Had nice 38b cups, a hook & loop/zipper up the front, and garters. She had grown out of it, so I had found it in the old clothes in the attic. I had remembered not to put it in the dryer, so it lasted through high school. Gave me a much more feminine shape to my figure, the first time I had real boob-age that was visible when I wore my sister's dresses.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Last year. That would make me 70+. My mom didn't own any. Nor did I have any interest in them until I was over 50. And, even then granny panties were NOT on my interest list!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was 12 or 13. I had started with my cousin's panties and then moved on to my aunt's and mom's. Most Maidenform, JC Penny's, and Sears. Fond memories. Granny panties are still my favorite.

I am guessing but around eight, maybe a little younger. It was her slip. I recall wanting to try on a bra but felt that was crossing a line???? However that line didn't last to long a few months later I tried the bra and it was that mom not I New I was hooked and love dressing as a girl/woman. I look back and say wow come a long way I must have a dozen bras half a dozen shoes 8 wigs make up and numerous outfits.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Around 8 or 9 years old. I was trying on my sisters dress around the same time.

Banned Read only
    Hi Girls! I was probably around 9 or 10. My mom was a real looker and had a couple of drawers full of black sexy panties, black thigh high hose, and black garter belts. Everything in those two drawers were really hot! I think she wore this sexy stuff as a treat for my dad when they made love!

Anyway, when my two sisters, mom, and dad were definitely going to be gone from the house for about two full hours, I would sneak into my mom's sexy stuff and put on a sexy pair of her black panties, a pair of her sexy black thigh high silk stockings, and a real sexy garter belt and then just have my way with myself!

It was always a real turn on and very sexually satisfying!

Sincerely, Scarlett

I first tried on my mother's bra and a blouse and tried some of her make up when I was 10 or 11. I never wore her panties. One of my babysitters dressed me up one night when I was 12 in some of her stuff and did my make up. I wish I had pics from that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicae View Post
    , but then tried on the panties of the women as I babysat their children...it was quite a run.
    I also did that some later on. 12-13 Can't remember trying my mother's panties she was a larger woman.

Mother wore stockings and garter belt, Pantyhose not popular yet I think. But I did like her peep toe shoes, still prefer open toed shoes today.

Had no close female relatives.
    But I was mostly a clothes-line thief. And some breaking and entering, got caught from that and had to see my first Psychiatrist.