Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age when you 1st tried on yo mama's granny panties ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Age when you 1st tried on yo mama's granny panties ?

Some of us never had a sister who wore sexy or cute underwear -- and were forced to make do, otherwise.

I dunno... Aside from the ugly & boring look, wearing mom's panties seemed a bit too "intimate" for my liking. Too much of that whole Oedipus thang happenin' there, in my book. So, I mainly passed on that. Probably tried them on only once or twice, and I was like, "Eww, no. Just no..." on more than one level.

Despite first dressing around 5 or 6, it really wasn't until like my early 20's that I started wearing (my own) panties. My big-girl panties!

Unlike mom (confirmed by the laundry!), I was just one of those who preferred not wearing any underwear with my pantyhose or tights...

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    It was actually my friend's mom. I was at his house, she had done laundry, I was 12 and randomly thought, hey, I'm going to grab a pair and try them on. I did and suddenly all of this started.

13, started with my Mom's panties and then tried on the panties of the women as I babysat their children...it was quite a run. The treasure trove was a lady who had garter belts and stockings!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicae View Post
    , but then tried on the panties of the women as I babysat their children...it was quite a run.
    I also did that some later on. 12-13 Can't remember trying my mother's panties she was a larger woman.

Mother wore stockings and garter belt, Pantyhose not popular yet I think. But I did like her peep toe shoes, still prefer open toed shoes today.

Had no close female relatives.
    But I was mostly a clothes-line thief. And some breaking and entering, got caught from that and had to see my first Psychiatrist.

Aspiring Member
    i never wore my mom's panties but at about age 12 started wearing her bras, girdles and nylons i think she suspected but never said anything.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    Started wearing my mom's girdles and stockings at 5 years old. Originally not too interested in her bra's, but that developed in time. She had a drawer full of girdles and that was my go to garment of choice. Growing up I would dress up in a bra (stuffed with nylons), girdle & stockings any chance I got, which was a fair amount. After I was about 12, I combined dressing up in foundation wear with a more mainstream popular pubescent pass-time. Did the babysitting (exploring) thing as well in early teens, (not very proud of that, but back then I thought I was the only degenerate pervert on the planet). Now I have invested way too much money in a wonderful wardrobe / collection.

I was only 8 years old. The panties belong to my mother and they were not granny panties. They were nice lace sexy pair of panties.

Silver Member
    When I started at 5 every woman wore granite panties. Well some wore bloomers in my neck of the woods. I remember bikini panties being introduced. Was very surprised one night when the girl I was with had a pair on. Once when I was reading Playboy I saw one of the girls with the same bikini panties as I was wearing.

Sometime around 8-9, upstairs I opened her drawer and slipped on her girdle...and loved it. A bit later, a friend and I began masturbating together in his basement, and his much more sexy mom had lingerie in a laundry pile, and when she was out we were running around naked and I put on one of her black lace bras and got really over-excited

As best as I can recall I was somewhere in the 13 to 14 range. I had (still have) a sister close in age as well so I was not terribly picky and I would wear whatever lingerie was available in the hamper at the time - bras. panties and occasionally a slip.

I think I was 8 or 9. I tried on my moms Playtex girdle, she was a thin pretty mom so they fit perfect. I instantly loved how it felt and looked. snug and the gusset gave me a perfect girl look. The girdle had garter snaps so I added some of her nylons and modeled in the mirror. I had watched her put on nylons so I new what to do and the nylons felt amazing too. I did this a few times and so loved the look and feel, just like the catalog models in Sears and Montgomery Ward. I added one of her slips once and pretended it was a dress. I new it was wrong so did it rarely took me years to realize it is okay!

I think I was about 10 years old. I loved her girdles, with garters and nylons plus her bras.
    Soon added dresses and shoes.

I was about 13. I had the upstairs to myself because my gm was on the ground floor.
    I spent weeks, yes weeks, in girdles, heels, hose, and other lingerie back in the 80s. Sweet.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I was around 5 when I first discovered my moms panties. Then shortly after I discovered them I was caught with her panties and pantyhose on under my bed

Got to say that about 5 or 6 I tried on my moms panties and was walking around in her pumps when she caught me. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Somewhere around 5-6! Only remember once or twice! Teen raided clothes lines! 20-40 bought and purged right away! 65 all mine baby! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    My first try at panties were most definitely my moms, I'm not exactly sure how old I was but I think around 13 or 14

I was a late bloomer and didn't try on my mothers panties until I was in high school.

Surprisingly I was wearing pantyhose before that but don't remember what I wore under them, if anything.

Never wore my Mom's clothes, as you say, too intimate. Loved playing with her makeup though. Tried my sister's panties when I was about 12, then my wife's, now I have my own panties.

I think that I was around 8 or 9. I quickly found that my mothers stuff was too big, my sister however was 4 years my senior and had many nice pretty things. For some reason my mother often saved my sisters old cloths in a chest of drawers in the basement. Oh how I remember her swim suits and majorette outfit they just made me feel so good inside.

Aspiring Member
    I wore lots of my mom's clothes, but I was never interested in her panties. So I can say I never wore my mom's panties - or anyone's other than my own.

Never wore any of my mother's clothes.

Banned Read only
    I was 10 and discovered mom's black nylon briefs, I was also attracted in my her pantaloons, crinolines, and square dance dresses.

I probably wore everything else in my mom's closets and dresser drawers at least once -- but never panties.

- Diane

The only rule my mum had was... "you can borrow any of my clothes, shoes and make-up, but you get your own underwear"
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around