Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Age when you 1st tried on yo mama's granny panties ?

I was 14 had no sisters so mums it was

As best as I can recall I was somewhere in the 13 to 14 range. I had (still have) a sister close in age as well so I was not terribly picky and I would wear whatever lingerie was available in the hamper at the time - bras. panties and occasionally a slip.

I think I was 8 or 9. I tried on my moms Playtex girdle, she was a thin pretty mom so they fit perfect. I instantly loved how it felt and looked. snug and the gusset gave me a perfect girl look. The girdle had garter snaps so I added some of her nylons and modeled in the mirror. I had watched her put on nylons so I new what to do and the nylons felt amazing too. I did this a few times and so loved the look and feel, just like the catalog models in Sears and Montgomery Ward. I added one of her slips once and pretended it was a dress. I new it was wrong so did it rarely took me years to realize it is okay!

I think I was about 10 years old. I loved her girdles, with garters and nylons plus her bras.
    Soon added dresses and shoes.

I was about 13. I had the upstairs to myself because my gm was on the ground floor.
    I spent weeks, yes weeks, in girdles, heels, hose, and other lingerie back in the 80s. Sweet.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    i never wore my mom's panties but at about age 12 started wearing her bras, girdles and nylons i think she suspected but never said anything.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    Started wearing my mom's girdles and stockings at 5 years old. Originally not too interested in her bra's, but that developed in time. She had a drawer full of girdles and that was my go to garment of choice. Growing up I would dress up in a bra (stuffed with nylons), girdle & stockings any chance I got, which was a fair amount. After I was about 12, I combined dressing up in foundation wear with a more mainstream popular pubescent pass-time. Did the babysitting (exploring) thing as well in early teens, (not very proud of that, but back then I thought I was the only degenerate pervert on the planet). Now I have invested way too much money in a wonderful wardrobe / collection.

I was only 8 years old. The panties belong to my mother and they were not granny panties. They were nice lace sexy pair of panties.

Silver Member
    When I started at 5 every woman wore granite panties. Well some wore bloomers in my neck of the woods. I remember bikini panties being introduced. Was very surprised one night when the girl I was with had a pair on. Once when I was reading Playboy I saw one of the girls with the same bikini panties as I was wearing.

Sometime around 8-9, upstairs I opened her drawer and slipped on her girdle...and loved it. A bit later, a friend and I began masturbating together in his basement, and his much more sexy mom had lingerie in a laundry pile, and when she was out we were running around naked and I put on one of her black lace bras and got really over-excited

I was 6 at the neighbor's house she was watching me while my mother was at work. She had a duaghter my age. We had played in the sprinkler and the mud in the back yard. Mrs Wesley took us in to give us a bath.I did not have a change of clothes so Mrs Wesley put me in her daughter's clothes. It then started from there. I begged my mother to by me panties like she had. My mother did and that is when it started. I wore them though to middle school and transition back to male underwear. I high school i went back to panties and wear them everyday now.

I had two older sisters and remember being a young age (probably 5 or 6) when I first tried on their clothes. Several occasions they would dress me up, once with the boy from next door, playing mummy and daddy with him and one of my sisters. I was obviously their little daughter. Once they grew and developed I got to experiment with their bras and teen clothing. Several times my clothing stash got found. I wish I could go back to those years as my dressing continues but very much in the closet.
    Hugs, Gemma x

I didn't have any desire to crossdress until we went on vacation in Ontario, Canada. My aunt and uncle (for some reason) decided to make me wear a bra. They held me down and put this white padded bra on me. At that time, I was very upset and didn't enjoy the experience of wearing a bra. I think that I was about eleven at the time. Returning home, I found myself inexplicably drawn to my sister's lingerie drawer. Before I knew it, I was wearing my sister's panties and girdle. Never wore my mom's panties, but I did occasionally wear her nylons. My experience in Canada might be the genesis of my desire to crossdress. Anyway, I am partial to "Granny Panties" (Vanity Fair nylon panties, as well as Warner's bras)
    Last edited by Susan Thomas; 05-12-2017 at 05:10 PM.

13 lol. I always dreamt of being a girl before that, but that's when I finally got the courage to put some panties on.

I was probably 12 or 13. for a long time before that I was interested in women's underwear looking at it in the Sears and Penny's catalogs. Then one day I was told to go down in the basement and empty the dryer and move the contents of the washer to the dryer. There happened to be panties and a lacy pair in the dryer. Handling them is what started it.

I was about 5 or 6 the first time I discovered my mums drawers. Trying panties, pantyhose and swimsuits. We even had a basket of her old clothes and bikinis for dress up which we could play with, I didnt think anything of it back then.

Around 8 I had more time home alone and went through all my mums swimsuits, bikinis, pantyhoses and lingerie on more occasions.

My mum had a massive amount of swimsuit and bikini collection, my biggest fetish too.

When I was about 11 I had my own room for holidays where my mum kept all her summer dresses, sporty clothes and more in a closet there. I had a blast trying new things and loving the freedom to sleep in these comfortable clothes.

Later on I started mostly buying myself, but it was great having a young mother with great fashion sense.

I was VERY young. It all started believe it or not when I was maybe 3 or 4 years old. I used to "disappear". I would get tired and open the bottom drawer of her dresser. That is where she kept all of her slips. I would crawl into that drawer and curl up in her slips and go to sleep. That is where she would find me everyday at nap time. As I got older, maybe around 6 or 7, I would sneak my sisters panties and slips from her drawer. She would be getting ready for school and would discover her stuff gone. They always came straight to my room for the shake down. I got busted so many times in my moms stuff that she did not even say anything anymore. In my early teen years my mom found my no so stashed stash of lingerie and some of it was "soiled" from teen activity.....never said a word about it, she just washed my stuff, neatly folded it and set it on my bed. From then on I just kept it in my dresser drawer. Occasionally a "new" pair would show up. When she bought new, she would just put her old stuff on my bed. I did also pilfer from the neighbors. Not proud of that, but I admit I did it.

Not so much panties, but the old playtex girdles at around 7 or 8 yrs old. We lived in a big apt. and rented out 2 bedrooms, one bedroom was rented to a Colombian woman who lived with us for a long time. Since I didn't have my own bedroom, when she went away to visit family she'd let me sleep in her room, needless to say she had some nice things. I think she knew, she kinda caught me once wearing my mom's things once, but said nothing about it. She lived with us until I was in HS (she moved with us twice lol).

My mother used to have a variety of incredible lingerie when she was younger and I was so intrigued by it all when she used to walk about in while getting ready that I wanted to wear it. I was about 10 when I tried on my mother's lace french knickers, stockings and suspender belts and Ive not looked back since.

Stared wearing my mother's panties when I was 7 or 8 I think. My dad caught me once and didn't say anything k just took them away. I continued though and after he died, I was 15 I wore not only her panties but of ten slips and nighties. I would have them in my room and they would disappear but I just got them again. Nothing was ever said. Have dressed ever since for more than 60 years now.

The first time I remember wearing my mum's knickers was when aged about 7 or 8, It was the custom in Scotland to dress up in fancy costume as a disguise at Hallowe'en to go "guising". She dressed me up like a charwoman (a cartoon cleaner called Mrs Mop) complete with pail, scrubbing brush , mop and crossover pinny. I remember wearing her knickers which had elasticated legs, like bloomers, so that they showed below the hemline and rolled down stockings which were kept up below the knees with elastic garters (bands) and also wore a scarf tied round my head. We went round the neighbours asking for our Hallowe'en and before we got sweets nuts and fruit, we had to recite a poem or tell a story of sing a song or tell some jokes. This tradition has been replaced by the American Trick or Treat!!!!

Over 10 years later, When I was aged 19, the rest of the family was in holiday and being home alone, I raided her wardrobe and wore some of her knickers, pantygirdles, bras and stockings. I had a few good sessions playing at being a young lady. Maybe it was then that I got the joyful feeling of cross dressing.

Silver Member
    Maybe I was lucky, but my mum had an amazing taste in very nice lace panties and lovely bra's I wore them for many years and she knew, I can't say she was overjoyed at her son being a cross dresser but she was supportive, I had a younger sister but mums things were always just a little nicer and I used to share them until I was able to get my own, I started at 8yo so was not in a position to go get my own back then

For me it was always moms panties and Bras as I didn't have any sisters. I think that she always wanted a little girl. I was the youngest boy and can still recall her one year asking me if I wanted to go out as a women for Halloween which I took her up on. when I was younger my hair was a little longer for a boy and I always had problems keeping it looking right and mom taled me into getting it permed and I did that for several years

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    If I remember correctly, I was 8 years old and, it was in 1955.
    My mom was a former pro dancer and she wore the feminine lingerie of that period, which included nylon full cut, but very feminine panties.
    I remember that even though they were a bit big on me, the leg band elastic was quite snug. I liked that .

I also have a 4 year older sister.
    She requested (almost demanded) that she started wearing grown up, feminine lingerie when she was 13 years old and first started to grow breasts, etc.
    This is when she also got her first grown up pencil skirt, high heels etc.
    So, when I was 9 years old (in 1956), I started to try on her clothes, which fit me much better.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 05-27-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Around 10. And they weren't granny panties, but nylon bikinis. My Mom's, since my sister was 17 years older than me, and had gotten married when I was 3.

Every Xmas, my Dad would gift Mom with: a babydoll nightie, perfume, and some cheap costume jewelry. The joke was that as far back as I can remember, they never even slept in the same room!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!