Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My acting boss has figured me out

Banned Read only
    Allison,
    No suggestion of that, most of us know the two don't mix, even if it was on offer, you're workmates and that's it .

I have fallen into that trap before I married with a married woman at work, when she came into work covered in bruises I backed off but it was fun while it lasted, there were no regrets on either side .

Banned Read only
    What do your jeans look like, embellished rear pockets, tight on your body and thighs, boot cut, girl belt ???? Can anyone else spot them as girl jeans?? You were going to have a talk with your boss about you being a CD, we are waiting. Let me add a little more to my previous thread, I think your boss is a kind person, understanding that you like wearing girl things and being like a girl. Love her for this.

I am so intrigued by the fact that you get to work in a VF Outlet in the lingerie section. It would be a dream come true for me. I for one, love VF lingerie and I have seen from other websites and online reviews of VF lingerie, that there appear to be quite a few men who enjoy VF lingerie as well. Do you or your Acting Boss see evidence of that? Do you have many male customers? If so, has that ever been a topic of conversation between the two of you to perhaps broach the topic with her? By the way, I have always been treated well shopping in a VF Outlet. I'm sure that some of the SAs have known the panties, camis, slips etc were for me but always good help and service when looking for my sizes or preferred colors.

I'm not so sure it's a dream come true.

When I was in high school, I had a summer job in the shipping and receiving department at the local warehouse of a prominent (but long since defunct) women's clothing store. My job was to receive "overstock" from stores and package them neatly to be sent back to the manufacturer.

I was 17 years old, and I had to perform my assigned duties without either getting aroused or fondling the merchandise. Hardest job I ever had.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Lucky girl.
    Angie

That is wonderful. I can only imagine that sense of relief. Going to work and having someone that knows and accepts you.