Thread: Breast massage

Breast massage

This has probably been here before but being relatively new here I am seeking advice. I have done a little research on massage but am wondering if it works and how much growth I should expect. I am an A at present. I have only been doing this for a week or so and understand several weeks are needed. Any help would be appreciated; a reply or pm would be most welcomw.

I don't think there is any scientific evidence that breast growth can result from massage. I have found, though, that whenever I have the opportunity to massage a woman's breasts, an entirely different part of my body experiences a marked increase in size.

Medically, nope. You may find some anecdotal tales where it was thought to work.

Warning: do not read Lori's comment with a mouth full of coffee.

Does it work for growing boobs?
    In a word.... no.
    You'd have just as much success as the gal in this story.

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looks, buys her a full length mirror. This does little to help, as now she just stands in front of the mirror, looking at herself, asking him how she looks.

One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror, now complaining that her breasts are too small. The husband comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper, and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. "How long will this take?" she asks.

"They'll grow slightly larger every day over a period of years," he replies.
    The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts grow over the years?"

The husband shrugs. "Why not, it worked for your butt, didn't it?"
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No you need to remember you are a guy you don't have female boobs.
    No amount of massaging or boob growing cream is going to work.LOL
    There is a forum on the internet that relates to this where they use breast pumps and suction to try and grow them you might check there for info.
    Use the search function here and see what comes up on the subject because it has been talked about here a lot in the past.

OH man did this conversation go south fast.....hey Alib massages only relax the muscles not build them. You can however make the pecs more muscular by lifting the right weights. You might try that method. Last resort go to a surgeon and get a breast enlargement or just buy a good set of forms. If you find massaging works be sure and patent it as well all want to buy the receipe for it.

Banned Spammer
    I have only been doing this for a week or so and understand several weeks are needed. Any help would be appreciated; a reply or pm would be most welcome.[/QUOTE]

Several weeks are needed? LOL No honey it wouldn't work in several life times.

Banned Spammer
    Sounds as bogus as 'you can make the penis larger by stretching the muscles'
    Curious as to where you heard this, care to share?

You know all of us get different results out of things when it comes to body enhancements of any kind

But I can tell you when you start massaging / pumping / exercising etc. whatever keep in mind it does work eventually for most of us if you do it long enough and often ............but honestly the results sometimes take (year(s)

There is a few simple exercises out there too that really can make a difference for anyone.

But be sure that's what you want because you will eventually get some results and those hot summer days will have you sweating bullets when those nipples are poking out like lawn darts.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

expect to enjoy yourself while you do it and nothing more and you won't be disappointed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If massaging breasts made them get bigger, there wouldn't be any flat chested women. Believe me, rubbing something or even putting some type of cream on a part of your body and rubbing it won't make it get any larger.... at least, not for very long.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have read this out there on the inter-web as well. guess that I can stop rubbing them now.....

Banned Spammer
    Yep its not going to do much.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Used suction devices on mine for 10 months. Day and nite. About 20+ minutes each time. Expansion during suction? C's!

Total breast expansion after 10 months!? Zero----

However, my nipples did increase in size and sensitivity. And, even tho that was 15+ years ago? Rubbing them still gets me expansion results!
    Just not BREAST expansion!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-12-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nope, massaging breasts will not make them bigger.

However, I remember reading an article about two years ago about a man whose breasts grew large enough to make him concerned. He did not like it (he was not a CD'er) and went to see his Doctor. The "cause" turned out to be that he had been drinking several glasses of Soy Milk every day.

Apparently Soy Milk promotes Estrogen and since his Testosterone level was low, it didn't take much Estrogen to cause breast growth (and who knows what else).

Once again, it's all about the Hormones.

Anna
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Used suction devices on mine for 10 months. Day and nite. About 20+ minutes each time. Expansion during suction? C's!

Total breast expansion after 10 months!? Zero----

However, my nipples did increase in size and sensitivity. And, even tho that was 15+ years ago? Rubbing them still gets me expansion results!
    Just not BREAST expansion!
    52 years of massage therapy on another anatomical part hasn't wielded any results either for me.....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned