Thread: "The Talk" happened this morning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"The Talk" happened this morning

After many many years my wife found an article of clothing that I could not explain away, she calmly called me upstairs and thus began the talk.

There was no yelling, and the only tears came from me, explaining to her my fear of not disclosing this to her before.

The only questions from her was am I having an affair, and was I sexually attracted now to men, this was not an issue because the only person that I was and ever in love with was the person I was having this discussion with. After explaining to her that this had nothing to no with sexuality, but more with a change of identity
    After asking of what she needed from me, she had no restrictions

Staying true to my vows is not even work, she is the best thing that even entered my life, and the fear of losing her was the only reason that I have told her earlier.

i am sure there will be other questions, the least I can do is to answer them with the utmost honesty

I love her so much !
    Last edited by GretchenJ; 04-19-2017 at 02:35 PM.