Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting to be a girl during boyhood?

I would always be at my cousins house when I was younger. She had dared me to wear her clothing one day and I took her up on it. I enjoyed the way it felt, and because I spent so much time with her and her family I would on several occasions be at their place when.

I walked everywhere when I was that age so after school I would head to their place and hang out, several times they would have to go somewhere and I would be left there for several hours. They lived in a trailer park so I would gather up some of my cousins clothing and get dressed up. I would lounge around there living room and typically walk out to their porch and sit around there also (hoping I would get seen by someone but at the same time hoping I wouldn't haha.) this all occurred between the ages of 8-12 by the way.

My life started with the expectation and wishes for a little girl. But was a boy. Everything was neutral in colors so no major problems. But there was this little dress that was bought before my birth, so they had to put it on me at least once. Proof: a picture in my album.

They say they didn't raise me to be a girl. They didn't project expectations on me.
    But when I was somewhere like 6 years old I asked my mum to put me in make-up like a girl. I can't remember how it went, but I know for shure it happend and my mum played the game with me. Then I planned to leave the house to play on the streets with friends, my mum warned me because of the make-up on my face. I made up a reaction for my friends that I was made up a clown. Although I wasn't a clown it seemed a good excuse. Anyway, my mum let me go. Looking back that was my first "outing"

No other childhood stories, right now I regret that.
    I learned to fit in the society accepted standards, now I learning to be myself again...