Thread: A day of firsts

A day of firsts

So I had a bit more nerve today and felt like trying something new. I took the dog out for a walk totally dressed this morning granted it was pretty early in the morning but I am testing some boundaries. Had a great time and didn't really bump into anyone per say. There were other people out and about but no one took a second glance. I guess that gave me some added courage to come home and take the motorcycle out for a ride too! Got some waves from other riders and got to wear my leather jacket and my boots with skinny jeans. It was cool to be able to wear my exercise outfit on the walk and riding gear out and about today. I ride with a full face helmet so I guess dually its not really that daring but It was definitely a new feeling. Baby steps I guess right?

All the best,
    Jess

congratz jessica, you have to take the first step before you can say your walking,

now being your from the milwauke area that bike was a Harley yes......
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

That's great, Jessica,
    Taking one step at a time is the way to go. You'll find yourself being more bold for every step you take!

Thanks Mikell, Harleys are a bit expensive for my budget but I love the bike I have. Love the V-twin sound and the more chopper raked style of my bike.

Congrats, Jessica! Little(baby) steps lead to walking the walk! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Congratulations. It sounds like you had a great day.

Hello Jess

Congratulations on your next step!! There is a whole world to explore and experience out there when you find the courage..
    I love to take walks dressed.. I would caution you about doing it in your own neighborhood.. Neighbors pay closer attention to people than you might think.. That can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your neighbors..
    My neighbor noticed me about a year ago and was very curious about this girl that kept stopping by my house.. After a while she figured out it was me and talked to me about it.. She was quite accepting of it and now Paula has a great relationship with them.. She meet them for dinner sometimes and She just replaced the water pump and timing belt on there truck..
    My other neighbors around the block also know.. Neighbors all talk.. None of them are rude to me now but they do think I am weird.. From what I have been told..
    I guess just have fun and be who you are comfortable with being.. Don't really worry about what other people might think.. You can find friends and allies in places you may never expect..

Your friend.. Paula

Banned Read only
    Ouch. Sounds sore.

Thanks All! It was a good time. Paula thanks for the advice I will keep that in mind. Always good to be cautious. Sounds like you have pretty good neighbors at least!

All the best, Jess