Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shameless self promotion

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice photo, Meghan!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Meghan, Add a vote from me.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Lookin' great!!

and you got my vote, too, lol.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

you have my vote you look fantastic
    hugs
    Ronda

Meghan,

You look beautiful, I voted for you so good luck

@--}----
    Michelle

You have my vote and you look great!!

Very pretty. Great smile. I voted.

Voted for you. Love the picture!

Got my vote!!

i believe people can vote for anyone but themselves more than once. I am up there, Juliana, Sherri, and not sure if there are more.
    So vote for all you like!
    "Voters you may vote for as many girls as you like, but voting for the same girl multiple times is unfair."
    I don't care if I win - just fun to see how I do. It certainly seems more of a popularity contest
    Hugs, Ellen

I voted for you. Nice pictures.
    Part Time Girl

Very pretty Meghan, I voted for you

Oh, I have always loved that picture of you and of course I voted for you. In fact I found that I could vote for you once a day, so that's what I plan on doing!
    Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Silver Member
    WOW!

Thanks to everyone!!!!! I just checked and it's up to 82!. Of course, you can vote for more than one. So make sure to give my sisters some love too, I know I have, Billie, Michelle, Ellen, and some more as I recall. It doesn't even matter if I win, it's just cool that I even entered. Check off another bucket list item, photo contest! Hmmm, what's next..... interview with a TG magazine???

Meghan,

What a foxy lady you are!
    Yes, I think an article about you in Frock magazine would be perfect...

https://frockmagazine.com/index-int/

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Banned Read only
    Holy HOT CHICK Meaghan! Is that you in the ruffled top with the sexy skirt sitting down in the chair? Girl friend, why in the heck don't you post more photos of you in The Photo Gallery? We all want to see more! Is that a recent pick and how can I enter the contest and is the site private or public? Will everyone be able to just log on and see Scarlett? I am on Facebook as a guy but have never ever thought about posting a picture of me as a girl. How does that go without being discovered by people who know you as a guy?

By the way, Meghan, are there other sites where we can post our girly pictures that are pretty private?

You're really Smokin' Hot! Really, please let us see more of you!

XOXOXO Scarlett

My vote made it 91, you look amazing girl!!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Silver Member
    Being hot enough for Frock is a dream. Funny I've not read much of it, because I do most of my CD social media from my phone, not a desk top. Maybe Rachel Williston's?

Scarlett, there is another site you can post on. I don't go there that often, but I can pm you. As far as facebook, I made a second account for Meg, but have to be careful to keep a separation. I can't believe how many Friend requests I get there from people l don't know. One reason I like this site is because I feel it is much safer and less predatory. But there are trade offs, like anything.

That picture is two years old, almost exactly. I don't photoshop my photos, but it was good lighting, and a good photographer as part of a Vegas make over for my 25th anniversary. You can look back at my old post for the story and the photos. You should also enter the contest, but might have to make a FB account for Scar.

remember.......You can vote everyday!!! ((hugs!!)) Greeneyes

New Member Princess zelia prime's Avatar
    Meghan wow you look really good. Crossdressers are amazing sometimes. I love it

You got my vote Meghan And I love the pic girl. That pic is a WOW pic very shameless.
    Angie