Thread: Running lists

Running lists

Question, Do you have a running list of things you wish to do in the near future relative to the CD part of your life? I know there have been bucket list threads here before. As expected, those are long terms goals or targets. I am thinking more of the immediate or short term issues. I know I have a constant list of things that I hope to implement in the near future. The listing can easily change as life goes on of course.

So mine are: (at the moment)
    get new glasses that are unisex
    get a pedicure
    buy a woman's watch (oh, did that yesterday)
    shave off my mustache
    get a purse that I can use in andro mode (have one, but it is more guy bag, ie canvas)

This list is always morphing, but it is always running in the background it seems

Anyone else have similar lists? I assume many do.

I have several on my Droid phone that are constantly evolving. One is things I need to buy such as cosmetics, accessories, etc. Another is wardrobe items I want to look into getting. And the last one is just reminder nags of things I need to learn and practice.

Lauren
    Lauren Nicole DeHart
    Call me Nikki

Two big ones are imminent:

Buy a wig (I've been shopping) - just around the corner.
    Get a makeover - lining up a makeup artist now - just around the corner.

Depending on the success of these two we'll see if sweetdreams makes it out the front door to mingle with the muggles.

my immediate future would hopefully include:
    getting a pedicure .. (maybe ask for color)
    talk to a personal stylist service online and be open about being a crossdresser to get some new clothes both guy/girl modes.
    and farther down the road...
    buy a wig/forms.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    In terms of clothes,wigs ect I have pretty much everything I need. My list is more to do with getting 'out there' I've done the drive, the walk, the shopping center, but have yet to interact with anyone, to actually shop en femme, to meet a 'fellow' (is that the right word?) forum member, to go out socially, that sort of thing.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have pretty much achieved all my small goals as far as dressing goes.
    My main goal is to be the best person I can be no matter which gender I am perceived as.

At my transformation, I got many looks(the many faces of Lana Mae)! Now seeking a color palette as was suggested is next! Then, practice and establishing my look! I need jewelry and some accessories! Then look out world! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I shop a lot on eBay, and I kind of go through phases.

For a while it was wedding dresses. Been there, done that.

Then shoes. I'm still trying to figure out what kind of shoes I can wear comfortably.

Then bathing suits. I had a challenge goal at Keystone to go to the pool. I went in the hot tub (in a one-piece). Close enough.

I've got some favorite designers (Adrianna Papell, Badgley Mischka) and I'm always looking to get a deal.

Still looking for love in all the wrong places. A kiss would be nice.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, not "running" lists. But, finite lists. Before each T event, (we recently had DLV, a week of dressing in Vegas), I do a dress rehearsal of each and every outfit I plan to wear. This requires completely accessorizing them. Picking which wig, purse, shoes, gloves, jewelry, etc., and sometimes mask, goes best with each outfit.

So, I make lists of shoes, cami's, etc. that I need to get out of storage or purchase if I don't have what I need. When I have everything and every item on the list is lined out, I'm done! Then, I write a detailed account of each outfit complete with everything that goes with it. Down to the shade of nylons and tites. And, which size and style of foundation wear and figure enhancements go under each one. When I'm at the events, I'm always rushing, nervous, excited, and need my written instructions to get everything on correctly the first time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good thread, my list is always changing but I have had get hip enhancers at number one for a while now.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Go back to size 10-12! This is absolutely the one I need to focus on.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Traci, I like the way that number four on your list is shave off the mustache. It's like in the process of the first three you just so happen to glance in a mirror and notice that pesky little detail you had forgotten about.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I have a bucketful of lists I have screwed up.

I tend to buy on impulse these days especially when I am experimenting with a new look.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The 'largest' (pun intended) item on my list is loosing more weight so I can fit into some very cute things I have bought that are in smaller sizes. Looking at my body shape 9and older pictures from when I was thinner) once I get down in sizing, some sort hip pads may be on the horizon to achieve a better hourglass figure.

A more naturally-colored wig in both blonde and brunette.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Not really I'm pretty balanced. I like going to the club a couple of times a year (usually CD/TG weekend) to dance all night. mostly these days I fail to spending time with my wonderful understanding GF. That is where things are for myself at this point.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning