Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you really want to stop dressing ?

I've stopped wanting things several things over the years. I stopped wanting to run cross country races while at college. I stopped wanting to take martial arts lessons shortly after that. I stopped wanting to play hockey shortly after the doctors told me how bad my left knee really is. On the other hand, there's several things I've never stopped wanting to do. Riding motorcycles is one of them, crossdressing is another.

Karen

Hi Karen, I'm from Niagara too. Never want to stop either. Been dressing most of my life and have derived too much bliss from it. Haven't felt any guilt or confusion since I was an adolescent - other than after blowing out the credit card at Shapings for a tights order. Riding motorcycles while wearing tights underneath? Heaven!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Absolutely not

Banned Spammer
    I want to dress more if anything, all the time if I could

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lilly's rabbit hole post is a good example of thinking too much of why you like to dress up.
    Its not that deep of a subject Lilly and its you that has placed all that guilt on yourself.
    Almost like imagining a monster under your bed like kids do.
    Dressing is part of you but it seems you haven't accepted it yet.
    I have seen this in people I know they have a guilty conscience for actually enjoying something.

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , I am totally happy having the best of both worlds......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    my urges to be femme and dress up come and go... i can dress up for 5 nights straight then take the next 2 weeks purely as a guy. the longest i've been without dressing up must be a month. i've come to terms that its a come and go feeling so i'm just ready when i feel like it again and keeping my femme stuff locked hidden from others when not in use.

I would dress in the privacy of my home every day if I could, but having teenagers out and about limits my time. Whenever we move from this small Kansas town, I can easily envision being in public at least once a week.

No, I've done it soooo long, I don't want to stop or quit. After years I accept myself and Doreen as an important part of me. Male side could not exist without her, she couldn't exist without him. I just love going out and having fun dancing and shopping. I need my female side every 3-6 weeks, otherwise I get unhappy and nervous.

Banned Read only
    Life would have been a lot less complicated and expensive if I was not a cross dresser. No friction with a wife along the way of this journey. I think most husbands will agree with that premises. Now? After almost seven decades on the earth and no prospect of the magic pill to change my sexual identity I really cannot stop doing what nature has wrought on me.

Teresa, if you're (the general and not particular you) a peace with yourself than you should enjoy yourself. If anyone out there hates what they are doing it is time to seek out a therapist.

I enjoy dressing far too much to totaly quit. There is a freedom associated with dressing and afeeling That can not be duplicated any other way for me.

there was a point when i did want to stop or i felt i should stop but as time goes it has been better for me more than anything to just accept it and try and incorporate it into my life.

No! I love dressing as a woman. It is cool to see that I can to some extent look like a woman.