Thread: Ancle boots 6cm heels in public (male mode)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ancle boots 6cm heels in public (male mode)

Hi all,
    Its been a while, but that's another story.
    I have been sleeping terrible last night, a lot of pink fog dreams and it made me turn around a lot. My wife noticed and asked about it, but didn't like the answer.

This morning I had a two hour drive to a client of mine (run my own business).
    So I had anough time to think out some ideas.

I dreamt of walking in heels. So why shouldn't I make it real today? I made up a plan that included some shopping after the appointment because I had two hours extra before the next meeting.

After the first meeting (a good one by the way) I went to primark (do you gals know it overseas?)
    I bought a pair of ancle boots, a maximizer B cup bra plus a pair of silicone brafillers and a pink lipstick.
    Heart pounding but tried to stay calm and confident. It worked out, and it wasn't to busy in the store.

Then I went to another store to put on my new purchases in the fitting room, but I scared out and only put on the bra. My confidence was low but I still wanted to accomplish my mission. So I went to my car in the underground parkinglot and put on the ancle boots with 6cm heels, put the silicone filler in my bra and put on the pink lipstick. I also purchased a pair of sunglasses to help me hide, or at least to give me the feeling of being hide.

With everyting on (the rest in male mode) I wanted to step out of my car, but suddenly it became extremely busy in the parkingspace. So I waited and waited. Finaly I convinced myself to do at least one thing: paying the parkingticket. But when I stepped out and walked 10 steps I knew I could do more than that. So I took the stairs back up to the shopping centre of the town. And there I walked half an hour with my new shoes. First time ever in public! First time on heels in daylight!
    Wow what a feeling, I kept walking and soon changed my way of walking to smaller steps. The heels made a nice clic clac sound on the pavement, so there was no question if I was wearing heels.

Some people noticed. A girl came out of a store with her mom and saw it right away. I saw her whispering to her mom, but nothing happend. I just kept walking with confidence. I walked into a supermarket to buy some lunch. Again some noticed but nothing happend.

I went back to my car and drove 2 hours to my next appointment with my new gear on ;-) Stopped at a gasstation to use the bathroom. Again no problems.

It was a fun and exiting experience, hope to do this again soon!
    What do you think of my ancle boots?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Annemarie Dutch; 04-18-2017 at 10:46 AM.