Thread: Ancle boots 6cm heels in public (male mode)

Ancle boots 6cm heels in public (male mode)

Hi all,
    Its been a while, but that's another story.
    I have been sleeping terrible last night, a lot of pink fog dreams and it made me turn around a lot. My wife noticed and asked about it, but didn't like the answer.

This morning I had a two hour drive to a client of mine (run my own business).
    So I had anough time to think out some ideas.

I dreamt of walking in heels. So why shouldn't I make it real today? I made up a plan that included some shopping after the appointment because I had two hours extra before the next meeting.

After the first meeting (a good one by the way) I went to primark (do you gals know it overseas?)
    I bought a pair of ancle boots, a maximizer B cup bra plus a pair of silicone brafillers and a pink lipstick.
    Heart pounding but tried to stay calm and confident. It worked out, and it wasn't to busy in the store.

Then I went to another store to put on my new purchases in the fitting room, but I scared out and only put on the bra. My confidence was low but I still wanted to accomplish my mission. So I went to my car in the underground parkinglot and put on the ancle boots with 6cm heels, put the silicone filler in my bra and put on the pink lipstick. I also purchased a pair of sunglasses to help me hide, or at least to give me the feeling of being hide.

With everyting on (the rest in male mode) I wanted to step out of my car, but suddenly it became extremely busy in the parkingspace. So I waited and waited. Finaly I convinced myself to do at least one thing: paying the parkingticket. But when I stepped out and walked 10 steps I knew I could do more than that. So I took the stairs back up to the shopping centre of the town. And there I walked half an hour with my new shoes. First time ever in public! First time on heels in daylight!
    Wow what a feeling, I kept walking and soon changed my way of walking to smaller steps. The heels made a nice clic clac sound on the pavement, so there was no question if I was wearing heels.

Some people noticed. A girl came out of a store with her mom and saw it right away. I saw her whispering to her mom, but nothing happend. I just kept walking with confidence. I walked into a supermarket to buy some lunch. Again some noticed but nothing happend.

I went back to my car and drove 2 hours to my next appointment with my new gear on ;-) Stopped at a gasstation to use the bathroom. Again no problems.

It was a fun and exiting experience, hope to do this again soon!
    What do you think of my ancle boots?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Annemarie Dutch; 04-18-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Very nice!

Nice ankle boots, Annemarie! Sounds like you had yourself an adventure! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Cute boots. But I need lace ups.
    At first glance, my American brain autocorrected it to 6 INCH heels, and I thought to myself, wow, that must make for an interesting gait. After reading the whole post, I realized my mistake and got it. I had walked for quite a while in my 4.5" heeled boots with no problem. For me, it was just a matter of how the laces held my foot into place in the boot. Ordinary pumps don't have that, so I had always had difficulty walking in them. No such problem with the boots, however. Unfortunately, as my knees became more arthritic, wearing heels of any kind caused more pain in those knees than I ever had with my feet. So my heel wearing times are extremely limited now.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Really cute boots Annemarie, and I'm glad you had such a nice and satisfying experience out there
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Haha Thanks!
    Funny how our mind sometimes fools us (the cm versus inch part )
    Considered lace ups, they had pretty ones at the same store too. But they would definitely be too obvious. Or should I be more brave in my "between" mode?

I found out lately I want to mix male and female clothing, so I can wear it in male mode as long as my wife doesn't aprove the full fem mode.

I wear these type of boots all the time. Basically "Beatle" boots from the sixties. In fact they are called Chelsea boots most of the time as a reference to the sixties style. Love em. Aerosoles has some great styles that go to size 12 and wide width.

I have a pair of 2 1/2 inch heel boots I wear often, plus a pair of 4" heel Musse and Cloud Josie boots I wear out in male mode.
    musse and cloud josie.jpg

I wear 4 inch pumps and 3 1/2 wedges often in male mode. I get many more compliments than strange looks. I find that no one really cares

WoW I would love to do that too @Mgreenva !
    Show us some pics as inspiration!

Very nice ankle boots Annemarie. Yes sometimes most people are so busy in their life they don't notice.
    Part Time Girl

Hi Annemarie,
    It sounds like you had a great day out, hopefully this will give you confidence to go out even more.
    And your boots are really nice
    Nic