Thread: Conversation with a GG, Episode 18

Conversation with a GG, Episode 18

Never miss an opportunity to have girl talk with a GG. You never can tell how it will go.

I was leaving work today and 2 GGs were talking in the lobby area.

One of them was wearing really cute shoes, mules (no back strap), really high heels (at least for work), kind of a block heel with black and white stripes.

Me: I know this is a really chick thing to say, but I really like those shoes.

GG: Oh, thank you, and they're really comfortable too.

Me: Come on, they're like 4 inch heels.

GG: No, they're only 3, 3 and a half.

Me: OK, so I'm maybe half an inch off.

GG: I know for sure that they're about 3 inches, because I usually wear 4 inches. And these are lower.

Me: Well, just don't take away my man card.

GG: Don't worry, I won't. There's this other guy who's always looking at my shoes and saying, let me see what you're wearing today. Note to me. Maybe another CDer. I should see if I can meet him somehow.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I don't think you wil lose your man card.. LOL but that was a nice conversation. Maybe there is another CD there.
    Part Time Girl

I tossed away my man card a long time ago, haha.

I think it's actually somewhat common for men to know how tall heels are. A lot of guys are into women's shoes (on women), and know in general what height they find attractive.

Steffi, I compliment women all the time on their fashion sense. Burned my man card a long time ago.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Building is 6 floors, but ran into her getting lunch today. Quite a coincidence.

As as she said, she was wearing a different pair of 3+ inch heels.

I little chit chat, and I asked her where her "go to" place was for getting shoes. Her answer, "I always shop boutiques so I can be sure no one else is wearing shoes like mine." Good answer.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 04-20-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

In boy-mode, I am very versed in the various types of shoe designers and makes. GG's at my office find it interesting and I even believe eye-opening that a guy would know that kind of stuff. Some of them even come to me and ask for my opinion. My SO always enjoys the shoes I purchase for her and she always ask my opinion of shoes that she sees online and in the store.

You didn't lose your man card, but kind of like monopoly you have to turn it over and can't collect on it. Lol

Not sure if I've lost my man card, had it confiscated, or just misplaced it but lately I've been complimenting women on their clothes, look, and makeup. One woman who I've known for about 10 years was kind of taken aback, or so it seemed, that I knew the top she had on was a cold shoulder top. Once she recovered from the initial surprise we had a nice chat about it. I find other women I compliment on clothes, hair, makeup, overall look really appreciate being noticed and so far I haven't received any strange looks or bad comments. I try to be respectful and nice to them and so far so good! It's a fun way to express my interest in female topics.