Thread: Cat-Call and Confusion...

Cat-Call and Confusion...

For the second day in a row, my wife and I went about 40 miles out of town for antique shopping. We both felt and looked great. In the first store I was greeted favorably while my wife entered about five minutes afterward. We shopped for about 45 minutes and I had nice conversations with everyone. I left the store and again, my wife was 5 mins behind. She overheard the sales ladies say "I could not tell if that was a man or a women" and "we live in an interesting world." We both got a laugh after my wife told me what transpired. I feel that if others can't tell anymore, I must be doing something right

As I walking back to our vehicle alone a little later, I had parked along side a busy main road and noticed some good ole' boys in a dump truck starring...they gave me a cat-call as they pulled away I didn't know if I should react with embarrassment, fear, or pride...we certain do live in an interesting world...

Until next time,

Mandy

Yeah it goes her in the south and probably in the north also..I had one in Austin, by a car load of boys. LOL but they said I was beautiful. So a cat call is that they thought you were beautiful. So it could be pride after all.
    Part Time Girl

I don't think I will ever get a cat call unless I am near the old mans section of an old folks home.

But I was asked while in drab when Leslie Mary was going to next show up at the local staples.
    I don't even know why I did that in the first place. It was counter to my staying in the closet program.

Attachment 275828

At the time I hadn't noticed but the shirt under the gray sweater was almost a dead ringer to what the SAs where wearing.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    While flattering occasionally, cat calling is a bit crude and disrepectful unless you are familiar with them and it's in jest. It could also be dangerous.
    Last edited by Di; 04-21-2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Removed that post thanks

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    "HEY BEAUTIFUL! " CAN I GET SOME OF THAT?!
    Great ego booster no matter how crude! And I know some women get offended but if it's just an acknowledgement of an attractive woman it's fine. If it's crude sexual propositions, well while also an ego booster, it could be very scary.
    Keep in mind, many women walk past them unnoticed.
    Most are probably hoping for a whistle at least.
    What a missed opportunity by your wife. She should have played stupid with the SA's and said who's a man? No! Really? You think that woman was a man? Why?
    The feedback would enlightening. While both of you may go over it countless times thinking is it the wslk, the voice, the mannerisms, the height, the hands, the hair, etc? You might be surprised to find it something stupid like using a phrase only men use or something else non-appearance related.
    Anyway, you look beautiful and I'm so happy you're enjoying this special time of your life!
    The compliment will be when your wife overhears " that stuck up bitch! Comes in here all sexy like she's better than us!"😂

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think Natalie has a good idea to gauge the reactions of the people in the store after you leave.
    Cat calls are basically harmless I have had some over the years but they are a validation in a sense because if they knew you were male chances are it would be very derogatory and not a hey cutie or can I ride that swing type comment.
    There is a difference between a good and bad cat call and you will know when it happens.

I will take a harmless good old boy cat call any day.
    Last edited by Di; 04-21-2017 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Removed the part responding to the post I removed Tks

Banned Read only
    OK, forget the geographic comments. Was the cat-call one of appreciation for the female form? Or was it meant to denigrate a man wearing women's clothing? How one responds to the cat-call can also be interesting. I think many cross dressers would feel some pride if the perception was an attractive woman. On the other hand more GG's take affront to unsolicited cat-calls. My wife in her early 20's was a drop dead gorgeous blue-eyed, five foot two brunette with a nice proportional female form. Every day when she went to the unemployment office in Manhattan construction workers would give her cat-calls of appreciation. She got so tired of it that she lit into the entire grew one day and chastised all of them. She asked them how they would feel if their wives and daughters were subjected to their behavior every time they walked by. They all shut up. She got a round of applause from those in the immediate area. My wife, still a great looking woman, takes no bullshit from anyone. Vending done.

MOD NOTE .... Anymore fighting back and forth this thread is done!
    We are here to support each other.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's what I always say about passing: "If u aren't sure u passed, u probably did!"

Because when u do? SA's and folks will pretty much ignore u!

When u don't? If u aren't ridiculed, they'll be bending over backwards to be politically correct!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'll just comment on what I can see!
    I'd Whistle if I was a guy!
    "that is a compliment"

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I have maybe a half a dozen times when I go for walks.. been "beeped at".. and once whistled at "Looking good girl"
    Its not what I am looking for....But it does give your confidence a boost!!
    Best Wishes, Paula