Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: different kind of question

different kind of question

I never had any interest in a full transformation to a women, I've always loved crossdressing and doing the best I could to look good. I also know I am not really passable in full light. That is the fact of life. I also like being a guy, going to the bar , hanging with friends watching sports , looking at girls (and guys wink wink), playing sports etc. I wouldn't call me overly masculine but most people would not know I dress.

With all that said how many are like me? I think Im 60/40 guy....I love panties as much as the next guy lol....both on her or me.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Aspiring Member
    I'm like you, but I think I would drop it to 75/25 or maybe even lower.

I'm sure there are lots of us like that, Trisha. It would be possible to pin down a ratio of boy to girl. I don't hang in bars and I don't have a thing for guys, but I slide back and forth just like you. Some of my pastimes are decidedly "macho", and while I've known women who have pursued most of them with the same passion as myself, I don't feel the need to go there. I'm fine with being a guy on the skeet range or a cigar bar. When I'm dressing though, I want to present as authentically as I can. I wouldn't pass most of the time, even on a dark night, but that's not the point. Right? It's to look as good as we can.

Whatever that girl ratio is, it's not getting enough lately. If I can talk a friend into going along, Kelly Marie is going to have a girl day this weekend, pedicure, shopping, the works. Well, as much as we can fit into an afternoon, anyway.

Hugs,

Kelly Marie

Tishatx have been in thrift
    Store lookingat gowns and
    Agg asked me if I slept in nighties or gowns whenI answwered yes lowly so other people could not hear she stated that she&
    Her husband had been wearing gowns tobed for15 years.I was looking
    For us a matching set
    For our anniversary in
    Male mode. Have talked
    To a few AFAM Women
    Asked advice on blouse
    To gowith ablack dress
    One lady when I told her
    I was CD she said you dont
    Fit the mold. I Would say 50>25would never guess that I CD as a direct way
    Of wrapping up the day&week. Thats just dawn459 view.I. stand to
    Be corrected .

Dawn what does the CD mold look like. You have met me in person. Do I fit the mold? I think not. I am me. I enjoyed our day together both in drab and En Femme.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Trish, darling.
    There's only ONE like you. You are it.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I used to be 60/40, however that has changed and now on any day I may be fem or non-binary or male. But I like fem the best.
    Part Time Girl

Having the best of both worlds and playing either side as fully as possible 60g/40m.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Yes I'm the same way Trisha but I would say maybe i'm about 70/30. I like to do guy stuff, and I also like to be girly and feminine. I do feel like I take more enjoyment out of being a girl though.

I'm very much like you in those regards Trisha. I love that I have a feminine side. She/me is good peoples. I don't think most others would figure it, at least not yet.

I'm in the same category. I would say 70/30, mostly because I don't have a lot of time to dress but I think about it a lot.

Well the way the math works out my life is currently about 98% boy time and 2% girl time. If I had my druthers though I think it would be more like a 80m/20g breakdown.
    The glass is neither half full, nor half empty. It is twice as large as it needs to be.

In terms of clothing I am 25%male and 75% female, But in terms of all out presentation, and by that I mean wig, makeup and body shaping, then that would be 60%m 40% female.

Trisha

Like you I enjoy both my masculine and feminine sides but trying to figure out the ratio is difficult. I believe I'm on a sliding scale between 90/10 and 60/40 it just depends on my mode and opportunity also lately my wife's health.

Aspiring Member
    Similar to many, a mix. Maybe 80 M and 20 F. But that ratio can morph around, comes in waves so to speak.

A personal working theory is that TS people are more 10 M and 90 F. I have had two friends transition, and clearly they were on a far different spectrum than I.

Interesting to be sure, and a key cause of confusion, stress and such. Many people want life to be simple, black and white, and such. Just not that way.

Good topic, thank you.

Aspiring Member
    I don't know the percentage. has to be at least 90/10 guy. I'm very much a guy and enjoy guy things but do occasionally like getting dressed and being a girl. Not out to anyone so my time to dress is very limited as my life situation has too many negatives to open up. That being said I don't feel suffocated by not being able to be out to anyone. I'm content as I am.

Aspiring Member
    I also consider myself about 60/40 guy, but depending on mood, circumstances, etc., it can flip the other way. I consider myself mildly transgendered, but not enough to undergo permanent physical changes. I might have been able to "pass" in my 20s, now, not so much! But it needs to come out in some form or another.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a guy who enjoys dressing up like a pretty woman. No percentages involved that I know of!

Because I had zero gender issues until I was 50+. I'd never thot of myself as anything other than male until then. But, never thot about that much either until then!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thank you for posting this!

For a long time I've struggled with, "Why do I like doing this? I can typically understand why I like other activities. Why is this one so difficult?"

So I was sitting here thinking about a response to your post. I don't have any issues about being a guy. I tend to do all the same stuff around the house when dressed that I typically do as a guy. So why do it? and then it clicked. It's comfortable, enjoyable, and fun! Seems so simple now that I type it up.

Leslie Mary yes you fit the
    Mold in fem(a veryelegant
    Lady)In male mode Iwould
    never have guessed hadyou not told me.
    You are amulti talented
    Person who when I met
    You in male mode saw someone who had the
    Look of a cowboy rancher
    Who was a educated man who likes to
    Have the best of both sides in life.

I used to be 60/40 and enjoy the same things with my male friends as you. But as I get older I am closer to 55/45

In some ways I can relate. I don't often do any full presentation. I just feel comfortable in women's clothes. That's not to say I never have and I don't feel at all uncomfortable in a full presentation, it's just not something I often feel a need to do.

Personally I just can't put any figure to male or female. I'm just me, feminine, but biologically male. Not really into being or feeling like a regular guy much, although I do have some pronounced masculine traits, and I'm fine with them. There is no figure or amount I can equate to though, as I really don't have any distinct female identity, I'm just feminine, and that I feel that as a core part of me.

Quote Originally Posted by TrishaTX View Post
    I never had any interest in a full transformation to a women, I've always loved crossdressing and doing the best I could to look good. I also know I am not really passable in full light. That is the fact of life. I also like being a guy, going to the bar , hanging with friends watching sports , looking at girls (and guys wink wink), playing sports etc. I wouldn't call me overly masculine but most people would not know I dress.

With all that said how many are like me? I think Im 60/40 guy....I love panties as much as the next guy lol....both on her or me.

I would,say I'm about the same... I'm a "guy's guy" in pretty much every aspect of my life... unlike many on here (and much to many of their dislike) my dressing is a sexual fetish. - not to mention that my femme wardrobe and dressing style are outrageous and way over-the-top... but, I only do it for sexual pleasure. I honestly don't have the desire to trans over to a woman - however, when I do dress, I do try to look as femme as possible with the exception if tucking.., I prefer how I look when I don't tuck ...but I try to make everything else appear as a woman. I know I'll never pass in public as I'm 6' 3" tall and almost 7 feet tall once I'm in my platforms,... but my face is actually passable when I apply the makeup. even though I wear super high platform heels and boots and I over pad my hips and thighs, cinching in my waist , and wear my RIDICULOUSLY huge breasts forms, it does look like a glamazon woman ... with a bulge. Lol...

But, once I "achieve results" I undress and go back to my daily life... in that aspect, I would say I'm about 95/5 man to woman... however, I do wear satin panties almost every day under my guy clothes and I won't deny that there are daily moments that trigger mymdressing thoughts and fantasies...when I see an attractive woman... see a sexy ad in a magazine or a commercial... or see a woman wearing a sexy pair of heels/boots or wearing wet look/leather leggings, skirt, etc... see a woman with vary large breasts, etc... It will immediately conjure up those desires... so I guess it that aspect.. I'm more 75/25 or 80/20 man to woman...

Thank you Dawn.
    I do like to have the better side in life
    Unfortunately That doesn't come often enough.
    As for being a rancher, I have done that a little bit.
    The most interesting story is when my dad sent me to work on a cattle ranch for one summer.
    You might of heard of the ranch. "King Ranch" in southern Texas.
    It was there that I learned how not to ride, and how to fall of a bucking broncs.

Quote Originally Posted by dawn459 View Post
    Leslie Mary yes you fit the
    Mold in fem(a very elegant
    Lady). In male mode I would
    never have guessed had you not told me.
    You are a multi talented
    Person who when I met
    You in male mode saw someone who had the
    Look of a cowboy rancher
    Who was a educated man who likes to
    Have the best of both sides in life.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-23-2017 at 06:23 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Seems the older I get and the longer I have accepted myself the less I find I enjoy the "guy" things.
    I don't like bars or clubs and the loud music is annoying anymore. I don't spend time with the guys fooling with cars and such (except when I need to fix mine) and I'm not interested in sports much anymore.
    Truth be told I would love to have a few female friends that my wife and I could spend time with. I'd much rather learn to cook.

The split for me... I'd say it's currently 30/70. He's fading fast.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !