Thread: My Fun week of freedom

My Fun week of freedom

I wrote like 5 paragraphs but felt like nobody would really care to hear all the details of my week spent in the pink fog.

Day 1- Walked outside wearing 3 different pairs of shorts at 3 different times, including night

Day 2- shopped at victoria secret/jc pennies

day 3- shopped at victoria secret again

day 4- walked to the grocery store wearing girl jeans with a white belt.

Day 5- went for a walk at night wearing yoga pants. I could easily walk during the day but I didn't feel like it earlier.

Obviously there are lots of details on how I felt and the very exciting moment when a car honked at me for wearing short shorts and a camisole, But I always delete my essay of a post feeling like it's too much information.

I will say I shopped at VS wearing girl jeans, It was pretty crazy, I had no man card to defend so it was much easier to be feminine in public. I was in the Pink store with like 6 girls in the room, It was supposed to feel so awkward that I would abandon ship and get out of there but I guess my tolerance for embarrassment has gotten pretty strong. I mean when you can wear short shorts for a night walk with clean shaven legs, shopping trips become trivialized a bit.

I don't think I will ever get the guts to wear short shorts during the day. It could happen but I doubt any time soon.

Good to hear that you've been out and about!

Not sure why you would not want to wear short shorts during the day though.

I come out more during the day than the night as I'm coming out as who I am, And I'm more of a colourful Day Chick! (usually)
    At night people can't see me, in daylight they can!

Maybe an early morning stroll for coffee!

Positive Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Spammer
    I'll be doing the two and a half day girl mode.
    If its as good as your then I wil be happy as

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    What I'd give for a week to myself!! Got 7 measly hours today and 8 (ish) tomorrow (fingers crossed). Sounds like you've had a great time Redtea!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....