Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tight dress

Tight dress

Who else loves the feeling of a tight hugging dress ? 😍

Yes I love it! But my belly keeps me from it, and I can't find the motivation to do something about it, such as drinking less beer eating healthier. The only thing I sometimes like is to excercise/running because then I can wear my nice fitting female running tights ;-))

Hi Melanie
    Yes, just love it. I have a lacy blue dress and I love wearing it. It feels so snug. Recently I found some old foam in the garage and made some hip and butt pads from it and the dress looks even better on me now.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I love the feeling and style of tight dresses. I have this one in my Amazon shopping cart.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I do like some hugging clothing but I can't pull off a tight hugging dress.
    Honestly I just don't have the body for a tight dress! Loose I love though!

Nice dress and colour Carla, "I couldn't pull that off either!"

I'll be the loose dress girl!

Stacy
    . "This isn't a trip I planned but I sure do love my tour guide!"

Melanie, I love tight dresses as well. However, they don't love me.
    Jamie

I also just love to wear tight fitting dresses. I am working on trying to get rid of my stomach fat so maybe I'll look better when wearing my tight fitting dresses.

I love the tight clothes and especially the skirts. The shorter the better also. I have been exercising trying to flatten my belly some but at the end of my sixties it is really getting harder to keep the belly as flat as when I was twenty....

I prefer the illusion of tight hugging. I purchased this outfit that was called a maxi-bodycon dress. I liked the look so I purchased it.
    MaxiD.JPG

Oh yes!!
    I concur!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Sheath Dresses. I absolutely adore them. A thong, a Sheath Dress, my natural B+ boobs, black stockings and heels. What's a gurl not to love....

Count me on your team. I have several. Just bought a beautiful dress from Talbots's. I also love tight pencil skirts. With my hip and butt pads, hose, heels, not bragging...I look pretty good. My wife amazingly agrees.

A "janegirl" for sure! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I love them. But, don't usually feel them.

Wearing girdles, pads, etc. to smooth and enhance my figure pretty well insulates me from them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    I prefer the constriction around the chest and waist.
    A size too small sports bra is great for this

Irish Blood English Heart DIANEF's Avatar
    I like a close fitting dress but it doesn't have to be a body hugger. I do really like pencil skirts though.
    I'm not the man you think I am....
    I could have been wild and I could have been free, but nature played this trick on me...
    You never understood me, you never really tried...
    If only I could. I'd make a deal with God, and get him to swap our places.... (song lyrics).

I too love the tighter fitting dresses. I like the looks and the curves I can (sometimes) get with my corset and breast-enhancement efforts.

What is not to like about a tight dress? I just got one yesterday

I need a tight maxi dress!

Gold Member
    Not so much into a tight body hugging dress. I do like sheaths which are a little more forgiving to the male form. My real preference are empire waist dresses. The gathering of the fabric under the bust conforms to the bra. Having the skirt of the dress be a little more free to move accentuates the movement of a nylon slip over a pair of nylon panties. An empire waist and to a lesser extent a sheath conceals the lack of true female form. A really really body conforming dress also requires a little too much stuffing the family jewels away. Recently I did see a somewhat body conforming dress which had some degree of male "bump" apparent. You really have to watch out for that. It's a real giveaway!

I love tight stretchy dresses!! My camera however, hates both the dress and me. Ugh!

I'm actually the opposite... I actually prefer flowing dresses. If it floats when I descend the stairs or twirl like June Clever!
    This is the dress I wore today, it really billows out should I spin and such...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a tight form fitting slip dress, it can be worn alone at home and then under a more appropriate dress when out. It helps smooth out the bumps and still gives the feel of a tight dress.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I love all my dresses and skirts but the best satisfaction comes from a tight dress with bumps in the right places.
    It is a marvellous feeling when the silhouette is fully feminine.

Today I am wearing skirt- feels good!

Melanie,
    They do take some getting use to when you go out, they don't leave much to the imagination, I guess I'm lucky that my figure works wearing them but still have to take extra care with tucking things away'

I did have a problem wearing an underwired bra, it may be better to wear a soft one because the dress gives enough shape without any chafing problems .