Thread: Dressed inside but visible to the outside

Dressed inside but visible to the outside

I'm sitting at my desk in my home office near the front window which faces the street and decided that I'd be much more comfortable wearing my breast forms, a blouse, and a long skirt. I'm now dressed and sitting doing my work and watching the evening news with the window open on this warm evening. Basically I just decided that I'm in my own home and unless someone walks up my front walkway and stares in my window they won't even notice what I'm wearing. Anyone walking by on the sidewalk would have to sit and stare to even notice me let alone see what I'm wearing. Bottom line... it's my house and I'll wear what I want. So take that!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Here is a tip for you: Nobody cares if you have breast forms on.
    Nobody is going to rush up to the window to check for sure.

There you go just wear what you want especially in your own house.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't forget that spotlite over your desk-------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Amans home is his Castle
    We should be able to wear
    What we want if you are single or if married&SO IS
    Accepting and you have no
    Kids to worry about go for it.As Itype this I am wearing a basic blue short
    Gown&white panties tobed.The SO is supportive
    Our children are out on their own so the house
    Is ours to wear what we
    Please. Good luck on your
    Journey.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I could not agree more!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I understand what is being said, as my office window is a second floor window visible by a neighbor to the side. I have it covered with a think blanket-like material but, IF I ever get caught, I'm not sure it matters much anymore...as time goes by, and the more I stay here and read/post, the more I realize in the end, there was only me anyway! It's all ok now isn't it? I'm pretty sure life as I know it won't change enough for me to notice...

Absolutely!! For me, this includes mowing the grass and sitting on our deck. My castle...period. 👄

It's all about ambient lighting, if the outside is brighter than inside, nobody can see inside the windows unless you are standing directly in front of the window. If the inside is brighter than outside, people can see inside the window and see what is inside.

Like they used to say on the TV commercials, "During the 30 day trial period we offer for this wonderful vacuum cleaner, you can try it in the privacy of your own living room." Great attitude.

Platinum Member
    That's for sure. And if UPS shows up, don't feel like you have to hide....its your home, right out to the curb!

I some times dress and sit in my living room. With the front door open. If someone comes up on the porch they can see me and I don't really care.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    ya keep it up
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-29-2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: no cross posting

Banned Read only
    Karen,
    It's great to be able to say that, the next step is to say this is my car and I'll wear what I choose , and the final hurdle to get out the car and prove you don't care . It is a wonderful feeling , OK the daunting bit was walking into the hotel to face 40 people for the first time.

Never say never to the next steps it can happen if you want it to . Eventually you just smile at the thought of sitting by the window.

Ah-May-Lee
    Sometimes there are men who come out of the woods and look in my window at night. I think they are men cause I see their footprints. Sometimes my dog seems to bark at nothing, which could be another sign. I never see them.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen's Secret View Post
    I. it's my house and I'll wear what I want.
    Isn't that what most CDers do?
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

All of my neighbors have seen me dressed. Long time ago. It's just a ho-hum these days.

I'm always dressed at home, and if someone knocks at the door, I answer it. If they don't want to see me in a dress, they don't need to knock.

Aspiring Member
    Yesterday I was at a store and I asked a Lady if she has Panties my sizes in Red to fit me and she was extremely helpful in get me a few , People just don't care who wear what these Days, I am sure I was paranoid and very conscious abut myself. A few weeks I stock up on Jockey Cami's, I stop wearing Men's Vest. I am planning a Day next to wear a Bra at work.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I let my dog in and out wearing whatever I want, as long as my kids are not around, per agreement with my wife. Given the problems I have with my jackass neighbors, I think Allison being out for them to see might help convince some of them to move, which isn't a bad thing at all.

Silver Member
    Well I was outed many years ago when I pulled the curtains and assumed that no one could see in. Those thin curtains gave a very good show to my neighbors. Not only did they see me as Liz, but saw a lot of goings on between my girlfriends and I. The neighbor told a mutual friend it was more interesting than tv. Oh well.

I wish I thought of that for getting my jackass neighbors to move!

My bedroom has a window which looks into the kitchen, I'm frequently just sitting watching a movie with painted toenails and peep toe heels, breast and hip forms, skirt and a pretty top, minding my own business. If my Flatmate's want to look in my window or open my door to ask something (usually without knocking) they see what they see... do I care? Not a bit! My room I'll do and wear what I please!
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!