Thread: very happy

Banned Spammer

very happy

Although my mind is all over the place and my mood fluctuates heavily every hour, I am so happy I have been able to be Kairi all day!

That horrible 5oclock shadow has reappeared but I don't care. I cant imagine many GGs putting on makeup when home alone.
    So hair in a ponytail, no makeup, big glasses but I don't care.
    I feel really...content.

Come on ladies, those of you who have been able to dress for a whole day, how did you feel?

Well, I haven't had such a great day...lots of trouble within the household unit...yelling, things that just zap ones emotional state a bit...so, no I cannot say I've had any time to be the other me, as it were... I am however happy to hear you've had a good day. I am always happy for friends who are doing well
    I certainly don't wanna bring down the conversation. Please carry on!
    Last edited by Tama; 04-22-2017 at 03:50 PM. Reason: info

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Well I've just had a very nice Saturday, wife went to work earlier than usual so I had a good 10 hours. Had my black skirt, pink jumper combo on, 4 inch heels most of the time, full make up and wig. Didn't do all that much, but just enjoyed the 'Diane' time!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Gold Member
    Have the day to myself; So into a nice gauze type dress.
    Most of the day catching up on Computer projects.
    It is so relaxing to just sit around in a nice dress, bobby socks and
    loafers. I wish I could dress like this all the time.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Had half a day to myself. Went the gym and went on a hair purge. Pranced about, lounged about, went to a show. Good enough. Overtime @ 6am.

Glad you a had a goos one chick. Don't envy you having a full week to yourself. I'd probably moisturise myself into oblivion guven that amount of time.

San, the morning part weren't so bad really...I spent the 1st wee hours toiling on the treadmill, followed by another hour or so in the weight room..Then I came home to hell....could be worse I'd suppose!

All positives...happy, content, pretty, relaxed, pleasant, etc. How about 2 days? 💁

Banned Read only
    Love a good toil on the treadmill. Swear my legs don't even wake up until half an hour in.

Then you and I are the only people on the planet that like the treadmill!..anyone else I speak with believes me insane because I prefer it. I hate bikes..cannot get comfortable at all on the things...oh well, didn't wanna hijack this thread sorry!