Thread: The Little Things

The Little Things

So I have been getting more and more bold lately, Back in January I got my ears pierced for the first time, and recently I started wearing a charm bracelet and a ring with a pink rose on it. Two weeks ago I wore a pair of cute fox stud Ear rings while I went out fishing, and I now carry a purse (small plain black with zippers) all the time now. Then today I wore lipstick all day nothing bright but a pale pink that blended in with my normal lip color. Oh and I did have to work today as well.

So what about yall? What are the little things that you do to get by when in male mode?

I have a total of 9 current ear piercings, most of which travel everywhere I go..6 in one and three in the other...diamonds, medium hoops, kinda whatever I feel like wearing.
    I also have silk bandanas I wear now and then, and I have a leather handbag..My hair is now halfway down my back also. of course, nobody cares...perfect
    Last edited by Tama; 04-23-2017 at 12:48 AM.

Most of the time I wear my woman's jeans and panties. I have long hair and my nails are long and hoop earrings. My toes are are always colored and I do yoga three times a week. As well as get -fit. My trainer is female and I wear my woman's tennis shoes. Nobody ever says anything. LOL Yep in male mode, I think I am half a female and maybe a t-shirt. So on any day I look like that. But when fem, I always wear a skirt or dress.
    Part Time Girl

Purse and nude lippy all the time (and underdressding of course)

Banned Read only
    I only own women's jeans ... more comfy.

Other than always underdressing (but never with a bra) I'll sometimes wear dark tights for socks, a body shaping camisole as an undershirt, and leggings or tights with form fitting lycra shorts to the health club. Recently I've been experimenting with mascara but I feel that the inevitable clumping and flaking are too noticeable for everyday use.

JennyLiz: what courage! The only thing I do is underdress with panties & sometimes bra & panties. I do shave my legs and arms regularly. I would love to try lipstick even tho I would look hideous.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a CD. Don't need to dress all the time. When I do feel the need, I go all the way or not at all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Most days, underdress, womens jeans, trouser socks, Womens deodorant and perfume, nails painted and ears are pierced although usually just stud earrings in.
    After the initial surprise at the nail polish it's become the norm now. x
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Male mode?
    Very little really only male when I go to work. :-(
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Started wearing concealer daily. I love it!
    Gonna mix in a little blush soon and see the results