Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another confusing question !

Banned Read only

Another confusing question !

I'm going to start saying if Carole reads this I feel I owe you an apology.

This is based on a conversation at our meting on Friday night, she always pulls my leg over my home made forms which are double layered water filled balloons, she made me an offer of some forms which she may be parting with, I made it clear I wasn't interested , so I hope on reflection I didn't offend her. She did make the valid point that I continually say that I wish to be seen and accepted as a woman, so proper forms are a natural progression . She did have a good point.

Thinking about this after there is far more going on in the background.

I have posted before about still using my homemade forms, they do everything I need them to do and I'm very happy with them, so why doesn't the idea of replica breasts appeal to me if I truly want to be seen more as a woman ? I know I have an issue over my wife finding out I actually have imitation breasts, it does sound odd taking into account all the other things I do when I dress . I see it from the point of view of transforming as naturally as possible from male to female , fake imitation breasts and lower padding isn't natural, my forms give me what I have naturally and just lift enough to give me a female figure, I'm not into excess, huge boobs and deep cleavage , it's not the type woman I wish to be, I'm a trim size 12 and totally happy with it.

If transition does happen and hormones give me breast tissue then I accept that because it would be natural along with any other changes. I'm happy with my figure so my concern isn't about it's presentation , to me the more important issue is what people see above neck level, facial features, makeup and hair/wig are the factors that really matter to me when going out, they are what people relate to close up . I choose not to change my voice , once you attempt it it's an act you have to keep up which may stop you being natural and interacting with people comfortably .

I know we keep coming up with confusing questions, it can be a very confusing subject, truly deciding what our CDing really means to us and which road we might travel down .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-23-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I know we keep coming up with confusing questions, it can be a very confusing subject, truly deciding what our CDing really means to us and which road we might travel down .
    And yet, there's not a real question in the entire post. You seem to have a good handle on what you're about. It shows in declarative sentences. Seems like you're fine.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Read only
    I don't think I'd want second hand body parts lol. No offence either. Surely that is the epitome of objectification.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'm with you Teresa, not a fan of padding either. From what I have read I could almost be you body double, I don't need huge boobs or rounded hips, so long as I have a decent enough shape and my face looks good I'm happy. Where I live the 'hourglass' figure is almost non existant, and women come in literally every shape and size. If I look okay and present well, that is enough. And I have used water balloons as forms, they work pretty well, even with them I can get a bit of a cleavage showing. .
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Pat,
    I appear to be very good at working out my own questions so maybe I should change the title to sorting the confusion. I guess the question was why I don't see breastforms as a closer contact to womanhood .

Sometimes you can feel like a minority on the forum, when I don't relate to the excitement of bigger and better boobs and padding , I know to some it's their Utopia, but just being a natural female version of me is what it's all about , it feels right , normal and comfortable and it's a lot of fun !
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-23-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Banned Read only
    Yep Diane is dead right. City life has no space for tradition. This idea of a girl some have is idealistic. It's what you do with it that counts ladies.

Ah-May-Lee
    I agree with one part you mentioned. I also feel that the face and hair are the areas that matter most to me.

But, I have big boobs, oh well.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandin Meknickers View Post
    I don't think I'd want second hand body parts lol. No offence either. Surely that is the epitome of objectification.
    Well maybe a kidney, lung, heart, or liver....

Banned Read only
    Sandin,
    Maybe that's partly the point of my thread but I realise there's a fine line between objectification and being seen as the woman you wish to be .I guess that's where we all vary, Diane appears to be on my wavelength, it's not an act it's possibly as near as we get to being the woman we wish to be .
    I'm not making an issue over the forms being used,that isn't the point in question.

Banned Read only
    Maybe just a bit of lust then? Sex not implied. Just good old desire with a healthy dollop of vice?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, Teresa. I thought I would chime in as being in a bit of a different mode. As you very well know, I enjoy everything breast form and padding. But then, it's more of an exciting portrayal and theatrical acting out for me most of the time. The forms that I'm wearing right now are so perfect that they feel like a natural part of my body. I could never go back to the water filled balloons. But, I do read into what you are saying. Our difference is that I have no plans or desire to transition. In the right situation I could easily spend the rest of my life as a woman everyday and I revel in being able to emulate different styles and body types. You and I are on similar journeys just on two different trains. I do believe if you tried a pair of breast forms you would appreciate the natural warmth, weight and feel.

This is braless and feels just as natural and realistic as it looks.

3828p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Sometimes you can feel like a minority on the forum, when I don't relate to the excitement of bigger and better boobs and padding , I know to some it's their Utopia, but just being a natural female version of me is what it's all about , it feels right , normal and comfortable and it's a lot of fun !
    For the record, I'm totally with you. The only difference is that I've stopped trying to be a female version of myself and am just myself. The path I took went through trying to pass, to no pads and progressively smaller boobs, to just my own body parts (albeit modified by hormones.) It felt progressively more honest as I went. We all eventually get to the place that's right for us as long as we keep moving forward.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some dressers r quite comfortable looking like men in dresses. And, some I know could care less about having ANY breasts!

But, many of us r NOT satisfied seeing that in our mirrors. And, I for one go to great lengths to see a female I find attractive there. Seeing anything masculine in Sherry doesn't excite me in the least!

But, I did find something in your post that made me jealous. That u can cover your breasts with your leg! Wish I had that kind of flexibility!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think the real answer is that we are all individuals and we choose what suits us best.

If its not what you need just say "no thank you".

As for those commenting on second had body parts. how many have we heard here that have found great dresses or been given clothes by a friend. It can depend on your needs and resources.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    I have tried some full ones and absolutely hated them, , they were possibly too big but the weight and how hot they were made me realise how good my alternatives are, I only put 7-8 ozs in them so they sit at the bottom of my bra and push my natural part up , the combined weight gives a very natural feeling, and they only get as hot as the surrounding area , the other plus point is you see natural flesh along the bra line.

I would find the ones in the picture far to big and make me look out of proportion, when dressed I'm 37" 31" 37", and love getting most size 12 clothes off the peg, like I said I'm happy with that.

Pat,
    I think you know where I'm heading , I've always felt like it and the progression is becoming obvious.

Sherry,
    I haven't taken any offence, but I would sooner be nearer to a man in a dress than totally obscured in silicon, what I see in the mirror is something I could live with full time . I've had to try and balance the sexual side with other needs. Despite you calling it a vanilla world I do have some fun when I'm out.

I don't get the pun about my flexibility,

Banned Read only
    I lived im hand me downs most of my childhood but i never had to wear anyones bits. I didn't mean to suggest that shaeing isn't cool. I just have certain things i don't borrow. Sex toys, body parts, razors, personalities... to liken breasts to a dress is to say they are a matter of taste as much as function.

Teresa,

You really think too much about this stuff, girl! I don't see that "real" breastforms are "a step too far", or really a step any further than you're going. You've drawn an arbitrary line than doesn't mean anything to anybody but you. I do get that you think it'd be disturbing to your wife to open your dresser drawer and be confronted by breastforms. I guess you just throw your temporaries away and make new ones every time you dress. But really, just put them under your panties or something so they're not in plain sight like you're trying to piss her off.

I get the "going natural" from another perspective. I've used every kind of breasform from homemade to Amoena. Several years ago I went through a cleavage phase where everything I wore I wanted to show as much cleavage as possible. I did the taping once and pulled my skin off, so that was out. With forms it was hard to keep the forms from showing. So, I weaned myself off the forms, going to double stacked silicone inserts, then to just inserts, then to just a pushup bra and chicken filets. For several years now I've either just worn a pushup or at most a pushup with the filets. A couple of months ago I wore something that that just wasn't enough, and I broke out the forms. OMG! I'd forgotten what it was like! I loved them, but after that I was back to natural. It was great for a change, though.

A note on going natural... As I've gotten older and.... umhmm... heavier, some of that weight has gone exactly to where guys would hate it, but I LOVE it! Here again, with the right pushup bra (not all pushups are created equal) I can wear low cut tops and it's all me, which is frickin' awesome! I'm going to have to lose some weight or not be very happy with myself this summer. If I can lose weight and not lose the boobs I'll feel like I won the lottery! Doubt it'll work that way, but I can dream!

Don't overthink it, sister! You're agonizing over stuff that doesn't matter.

Banned Read only
    Rhonda,
    My main concern was hoping I hadn't offended a friend , it was when she made the point about the validity of breastforms it made me question why I rejected them . Carla made the point about trying some out, my experience proved I wasn't missing out.
    My wife has never queried what I use she would probably smile at the idea of my balloons but might find it creepy seeing boobs with nipples and go ballistic when she discovered the price. I will add the double layered ones I use last well over year, people joke about them bursting which has never happened but I've heard so many people had silicon ones fail .

The overthinking problem is down to DADT , not knowing exactly where you stand and living too much on assumptions.

I've pretty much given up on forms also. I've been pumping my breasts for about 7-8 months now. I now "own" real b+ boobs! When I wear an underwire bra with the chicken filets to push them up a bit I proudly have 40C boobs. It feels soooo much more natural now!! Lill

I use forms occasionally, because they help offset the broad shoulders and barrel chest. I've never tried gluing them on, but once they warm up, they feel pretty realistic to me. I'd go without if I could put my extra pounds where they benefited the silhouette I desire. I totally understand the "all my own parts" POV.

I'm all about whatever makes you comfortable but... water balloons? Really? Is that really practical? All I can see in my head is the episode of Will and Grace where Grace buys a "water bra" and it springs a leak when she wears it on a date to an art gallery. I mean if it works more power to the home grown solutions but I'd be terrified the entire time.

I saw a crossdresser's profile on a another site and she said, "Everything about me is fake, I'm a crossdresser. My hair, boobs, padding... its all fake". And she looked fabulous in her photos!

But I understand looking fabulous isn't everyone's goal as a CD. That said, water balloon boobs are just as fake as silicone forms!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Micki,
    Seriously they work very well with two layers, they are so unstressed with the quantity I put in , they have all the qualities I need. I get very good quality ones from a costume shop, I mentioned to the SA what I use them for and like you she was sceptical but the next day I took a pair in , she was so impressed she said she would advise people if they needed something to fill a bra for use with a costume.

After a year or when I choose to replace them they take some effort to burst them with a pair of scissors.

Ressie,
    The only thing fake about me is my wig and my forms, but only part of what's in the bra . OK no disputing they are as fake as silicon but I was questioning why I had a problem with using full silicon breastforms that's all .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-23-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I like going out completely "natural", too, Teresa. In my case, that means no wig, no forms, no fem anything! I agree that it's freeing and fun. Going out in drab is also totally drama and hassle free!

But, arguing which is more natural, silicone breast forms or water balloons, is ridiculous! I wear water balloons when I want Carla sized boobs. I double up 99 Cents store balloons and have never had a failure yet!

A more interesting argument would be those that say my silicone prosthesis r fake but their makeup, wig, forms, and shape wear r "more natural"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Teresa, I can relate to what you are saying on some levels. Firstly you ask yourself a lot of questions with a view to better understanding yourself. I see nothing wrong with that, its good and healthy to question, I have do that too, sometimes I get an answer sometimes not.

Secondly I too am not a big fan of forms for a simple reason, they don't feel natural to me. Yes at times they can make you look good, but they never feel right to me. Maybe that is why you prefer the balloons they feel more natural with regards to movement. I have never tried balloons, my preference is simple enhancers to boost my natural chest, makes for smaller boobs but it feels better.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec