Thread: Things money can't buy!

Things money can't buy!

I had a birthday weekend, my best present was the one that didn't cost anything. On Friday night I was relaxing after work and my wife handed me the keys to her car and told me to go and drive around and enjoy the evening. I told her I have my own car, but she told me her car needed gas and she knew a women who loves to put gas in cars. I got dressesd and it just feels so great to be dressed and driving, I really don't know what it is. I had to build up the courage to gas her car, but it came to the point where I either put gas or run out. I pulled into a gas station and didn't care I just went for it, the night was brisk that felt great up the skirt. What a rush, the outdoor air feels so amazing, a few people walked bye but I didn't look at them, I just keeped my head down looking down at my legs and couldn't believe they where exposed and outdoor. It was such a thrill and this excitement came over me, when I got home my wife looked at me and said I was blushing like a pregnant women and how happy she was to see me happy. It doesn't sound like much but it was like the world to me, it felt so great and maybe because it was my birthday it felt that much better. I also put gas a few weeks ago but it was later in the night and not as risky, but this time it was earlier and more people around. I thanked my wife for the best present ever, it's one thing doing something, but it's another when you have permission to do it. Saturday morning still on my little high, I went to the florist and bought my wife some flowers and it's the smallest thing but it made me smile all weekend. It's not the amount, it's the thought that counts. Thanks for reading.

What a great way to a wife's heart, and she is someone to treasure. I hope you will be able to do more for her and soon you won't need " permission".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You make a good point Maria its the little things that count.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    A great story Maria, thanks for sharing we should all learn that yes the little things our wives do deserve respect and appreciation

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    It is most definitely such people and experiences that are the most exciting and valuable.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Good for you, you also did the right thing by buying her flowers.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Great story Maria thanks for sharing, lovely move by your wife and a great response by you with the flowers.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Maria, great story and great wife!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My eyes teared up and I almost cried when I read your story! That was such a great birthday gift your wife gave you!! And you with the flowers! Lovely relationship! Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Lovely story, Maria. And a really creative birthday present!

Happy birthday - you have a great wife

Love This! Greeneyes

Happy Birthday. That was a good thought and buying her flowers is perfect. Yep, money can't buy everything.
    Part Time Girl

Excellent wife and great way to say thanks

Banned Read only
    Did money buy the car and all the clothes you wore?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Glad u had fun out, Maria!
    Nothing I do out in Vanilla Public could make me blush.

But, the stuff I do in private at home!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So nice, thanks for sharing. Nice move with the flowers. Give her an extra hug and smile.

What a fun night out! It must be wonderful to have a wife who "gets it." The flowers were a very nice touch. Thank you for sharing!