Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when do you know to take it a step further?

Kairi,

When? When the voice in your head tells you it's time to. Many have posted here that what drove them was the need to break free of the restrictions of 4 walls. Just dressing alone while still had a draw at times would seem to lack purpose. There became a need for a form of validation. To do things that the average GG would do. For some it starts with night time drives to which get added short walks. Day time drives may follow, things progressing until one day you park up on a retail park, pull up your big girl knickers a head into the shops.

The thing is, only you will know if there's a need for you to take any of those steps. It's not compulsory. If it's something you feel you need to do then you'll be the one to know when to do it. We can help with suggestions of the what where how's, you decide the when.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

The thing is most of us get ideas just from hanging out on this forum. There are many "firsts" that I've done, that I wouldn't have done if there were no internet. So ya'll have been a bad influence! Once these ideas get in your head you may ponder if they're something you'd like to pursue or not. If it's something you can't stop thinking about, chances are you will eventually pull the trigger.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Kairi,
    Our group isn't a clubbing one, we meet at a hotel, we chat and have BBQs many partners do come along , if you're looking for help then all we can do is offer suggestions .

Maybe you don't find dressing fun because you're too much alone with it. I guess you really have to sit down and think where you want to go with it. I get the comment about the clothes, that's par for the course.
    I think I don't find dressing fun as they are just clothes, boy me has been dressing for a long time without getting excited about it haha
    I love dressing up yeah but I don't really see as putting clothes on as particularly entertaining if you know what I mean?

As for meeting people, yeah I find that difficult. Not to do with the dressing but due to that I am a very reserved private person and it takes me a while to warm up to people (and them to me)

But its something I will have to do at some point I think

Platinum Member
    Hi Kairi . The first thing is to come up with a game plan to figure which route you want to travel......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Only you will know! If you feel stagnant,that could be a sign! I got up one morning, took my daughter to work, came home, I then got dressed, female jeans, panties of course, female tee shirt, bra and breast enhancers, female sneakers! I walked calmly to the car and went for a day time drive! I passed two police officers and a flagman and guess what-no response at all! Sometimes you have to just do it! Hope this helps! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix