Thread: Looking back and see the signs.

Looking back and see the signs.

I can remember as a child always be intrigued with watching my mother and sister do makeup. I remember my sister and her friends putting makeup on me, and I actually liked it even though I pretended not too. As an early teen I would wear my sisters clothes and put on some lipstick when they were gone. Mid teens i can remember being home alone one weekend and being dressed. I had by this time started smoking. I waited till dark and slipped out on the back patio for a cigarette. I had everything. Dressed up, pair of my sisters heals. Pantyhose and a blouse. Full makeup( definitely not applied correctly) lol

And I even had a pack of my sisters cigarette. A pack of 100's. Definitely felt feminine in my fingers with press-ons painting bright red. I was definitely to the extreme with how heavy and dark my makeup was. This is just one of my little moments.

Another of mine would be in high school. One Halloween I decided to go as a woman (me). My girlfriend had always said she wanted to put mascara on my long lashes. Well her and her friends dress me up, makeup and all. Mind you she had know idea about my true self. As the night continues we are at a party. We step outside for a cigarette. She looks at me and asked how many times I had dressed up. Taken a bit by the question I asked why. She said the first was she noticed I didn't touch my makeup and mess it up. I could actually grab stuff with long nails. The fact I could walk pretty well in heals. The feminine way I smoked my cigarette was the final thing that made her ask. And then she said I seemed really happy and enjoying it. I played it off like no big deal. After that night she would ask to put makeup on me once in a while. Even to this day years after we broke up she says your secret is safe with me. Awesome girl, she really was, we just sucked at relationships as teenagers. I never really did admit anything to her, she just always knew. Woman are always very observant.

I would love to hear some experiences from some of the others here.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-25-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Very interesting post

For me I never questioned my gender until I dressed fully not long ago and that opened all of the floodgates which all screamed at me at once You're a woman Kairi so stop pretending'

Still, looking back there have been signs for as long as I can remember.
    I've always wondered what I would look like as a girl and although I dressed in women's underwear and tights growing up, it was a rare occurrence possibly due to my social anxiety I suffered from

I tried makeup powder when I was about 15 but my friends mum called me out on it (not meanly just are you wearing it) and being the big scary teen I denied it and didn't wear it again just in case.

I watched a lot of transexual pron between ages 25-30 and became hugely attracted and interested in these girls and in time really admired them for having the balls (haha bad joke) to be who they wanted to be. Which is something I hugely struggled with.
    Then I met my (now) ex partner who I expressed the idea of me dressing as a girl and us having sex, which I was surprised she wa fully up for.
    It never happened but I guess the thought has been in my head.

Since we split up I thought I would try to see how I look as a girl and it really has opened up everything.
    I guess my apathy about myself and life never let me think about who I AM and its only recently that I can see that I want to be a woman.
    I don't care about my man bits. They are there and if they went away then hurray.

Um, that's about it.
    Not traditional 'trapped in a man's body scenario' I know but hey, its me
    Last edited by SometimesKairi; 04-26-2017 at 01:03 PM.