Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And I thought I Have Been So Careful!

And I thought I Have Been So Careful!

Dressed this morning, time got away, had to hurry and get a shower, etc. Put my clothes in the closet, put my bra away, took my forms off and put them in the box, ready to be put into my gym bag full of makeup, wig, etc. Wide open for the world to see. After my shower, I shaved, etc. and got ready for the day. Totally forgot about my gym bag!!!

My daughter came home with 2 friends. She needed to put her hair in a bun for dance, which she usually does in my bathroom. I was outside working on the house. Then Mamma comes home to take her to dance. I just came in from outside and there was my bag, wide open makeup, forms, bras, etc at the foot of my bed where I left it.

My wife didn't say anything about it before she left. They haven't come home yet, but my stomach is in knots. Most likely, my daughter AND her friends saw the bag and it's contents.

Wow, that was unbelievably stupid! Some will say I wanted to get caught. No, I just got preoccupied and did not put the stupid bag away and didn't even notice when I left the room. Wow, there's gonna be hell to pay, I'm sure. Girls, be careful out there and don't get complacent like I did!

Well, being teenagers, there's a chance that they just ignored it because it wasn't a part of their world. Here's hoping..... Barbara

Over time, it's inevitable. I always thought I was like a ninja, but there's always something you forget. Don't sweat it. And who knows, letting the "cat of the bag" so to speak, might be good. These are different times for young people

So far, nothing. No mention of it, but my wife has been busy. Could I be so lucky to not have ramifications from this? My daughter did get my wife's makeup. It was SO obvious. She's just not saying anything. She knows I wanted to be a girl when I was young.

But my wife? Surely she saw it. I couldn't imagine not seeing it. I may get my just deserts later. We'll see.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    Jon

Banned Spammer
    One of those things.
    What's done is done.
    Don't mention it and see what happens (if anything)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was almost got caught so many times I knew it was just a matter of time! So, for better or worse, I told my live in adult daughter------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I always count my items,make sure always have the same count of items going into the washer and coming back out from the dryer to my bag. I've had close calls,one in the car I had a pair of high heels under my seat and she was looking for something under her seat,but she never saw my pumps. Once I left a skirt out,by accident she saw it I played it off saying it belonged to my brothers girlfriend, he was staying with us at the time. She was sooooooo mad and said she couldn't believe I was transexual, something ignorant like that she said.

doubt she noticed it or she doesn't care.

Hi Christina,
    You can't undo what has already happened, but if your wife really has noticed, who knows how it might work out.
    Is there any possibilty that being found-out might work out for the better in the long term? Maybe your wife might be supportive rather than critical.
    Whatever happens, wishing you all the best!
    Nic

Normally with stuff like this or private things of this nature, my family would have gotten to me pretty quickly..I'd be pretty sure by now that nothing said, nothing seen...say nothing therefore

I recall that once, when I was single, I had hand washed some lingerie and hung it to dry in the upstairs bathroom leaving the door wide open. Of course I had completely forgotten about it while visitors had come and gone. Later, when I realized my error, I could not recall if anyone had used the stairs or the bathroom but highly likely because my office was upstairs. Never heard a word.

If your wife opened the bag then she found something curious and the list of explanations is running through her mind. I guess you could blow it off as items from past lovers but since she found your forms that logic kind of goes out the window.

Of course, there's always the truth. Do you want to come out to her? If you do this might be a good time. Just saying!

Good luck and keep us up-to-date.

Lauren
    Lauren Nicole DeHart
    Call me Nikki

It is an interesting story. Were I live, my room is totally off limits to everyone unless invited in. Both females who live here know. One is very supportive but the other is neutral. I try to keep everything 'out of site' when guest and my children are around. sort of a self imposed limitation. Same goes with my art and writing. They normally get to see only what I want them to see.
    Did accidentally leave a pair of flats in the living-room but if any one noticed they didn't say anything.
    One day my supportive friend cautioned that some of Leslie Mary's photos were showing up on the screen saver on the laptop in the living-room that has a slave monitor attached that I use to show photos to my guests and models.
    Model shots are normally kept in a different directory that the screen saver doesn't use but the one that were shown because I was cropping them.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-25-2017 at 04:25 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Christina, there are a couple of variables here. Does your wife give you a great degree of privacy, how open was the bag, were the items in it easily visible with just a passing glance, and how distracted was she with the need to get your daughter to dance?
    Did you notice any difference in the way it was packed, if not there is a chance that neither she nor your daughter saw anything.
    I hope for the best for you.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I could write a book on close shaves, suffice to say any post 'Diane' clean up is now done with military precision!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Some women tend to ruminate on things. They think and think and think about it and then all of a sudden they bring it up at a time they are comfortable with. Basically you get blind sided days after the event. Unlike most males who tend to be more concerned with the details of things, females are masters at expression and that includes communication. Nothing you can do about leaving things out now, but be aware the subject may come up all of a sudden. "Could you pass the salt? And by the way, what was all that women's stuff in your gym bag that you left open at the end of your bed?" It may not happen until next week or she may work it out and decide to not bring it up. You may never know. But, be prepared to have the talk if she doesn't know about your dressing.

Banned Read only
    Christina,
    I don't think many of us do it deliberately , OK so we get sidetracked, or complacent because we do it so often or just forgetful .

I was in such a rush to get ready one occasion and left my spare lipstick, perfume and other odds and ends which i should have scooped up and put in my handbag, instead they sat on the shelf above the basin in the bathroom , no avoiding them. They still sat where I left them and not a word was spoken !

Everybody's situation is different but sometimes it's better to "get caught" and get it over with so you don't have to keep hiding your crossdressing and deal with all the stress of keeping a secret. I hope for you that everything works out well.

Banned Read only
    If all Cders were single and lived alone this wouldn't be a problem, and you could dress as much and as long as you wanted.

Shakespere, oop's I meant Deebra, 2017

Well Teresa, so far you are correct. Nothing said at all. I can't figure it out.

Gretchen, I know you're right, but I hope it doesn't happen that way!

My wife knows and my clothes now hang in the closet. She knows where my gym bag is, but says she has never looked in. Wearing clothes around the house is one thing. Makeup, wig, forms means I'm leaving the house. That would be a different level for her.

The bag opens on top and was wide open with a wig extremely visible on top. I could not imagine anyone not seeing it.

I hope my daughters friends didn't go in with her. Probably not since she took my wife's makeup to her bathroom.

I'm not worried about my daughter. We have talked enough and my comments about and shopping for women's clothes for the girls in my life are definitely not your average American male.

My wife and I are DADT. She has thrown away my nightgowns before and some clothes and tried again recently, but I found out and stood up for myself. Last week, I wore a woman's Polo shirt and she discovered it. She chewed me out for wearing it in front of her, then threw it out.

So, I cannot imagine her not freaking out about my stupid mistake, especially knowing that my daughter was in our bedroom. I'm starting to think that she was in a rush and totally missed it. Not seeing the wig would be like missing the 1.5 foot diameter spider sitting there only 4 feet away out in the open. But, stranger things have happened.

Is it possible, with her distaste for my dressing, that she did see it, realized I made a mistake and let me slide? Time will tell.

Been there done that Christina. A top here or whatever it was. and that was before she knew Angie was. All cool now still need to be careful when the grandkids come over. Good luck with your wife.
    Angie

How likely was your daughter to look in your bag? I often find people set on doing something only see what they expect to see. They miss something unusual because they don't expect it and so don't see it. I read once about an RAF aircrew member went across Germany on a bike in his RAF uniform and was never stopped or arrested. No German soldiers or police expected to see someone in full RAF uniform on a bicycle. So they didn't! It may be she didn't see your forms etc. Your wife, alas I think, probably did. You'll have to wait to see. Good luck with any discussion.

Well I was reading this thread last night and now tonight I can't find my fem rings. Forsure I took them off to do something and now for the life of me I don't know where they are. I hope they don't end up in the wrong hands, we are already thinking up excuses why there are huge fem rings in the house. Keep us updated on your situation.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Well I was reading this thread last night and now tonight I can't find my fem rings. Forsure I took them off to do something and now for the life of me I don't know where they are. I hope they don't end up in the wrong hands, we are already thinking up excuses why there are huge fem rings in the house. Keep us updated on your situation.
    Crikey! How will your wonder twin powers activate? Hope they aren't in or on nefarious hands!

Christina, I know this is easier said than done, buy what has passed is past. Worrying won't make it better. Just let the shoe drop, and do what you can to mitigate the damage.

Maria, I hope you find your rings and nothing bad happens.

Meghan, you're right, worrying won't help. So far nobody has mentioned it. I guess I got extremely lucky!