Thread: observing females

Banned Spammer

observing females

Haha we've all been guilty of this but what I mean is, really look at them, their face shapes, hair styles, makeup, ways of dressing, how they act.

It's very interesting to see and take ideas from.

It's good to see that females are similar to males in terms of variety of looks, weight, style, hair colour etc etc.
    Something I had never really thought about before.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Kari it is important to do just that if you ever go out en fem.
    I noticed a long time ago there are many looks shapes and sizes and it actully gave me courage to go out as long as I could
    blend in and I found it easier then I thought.
    I still observe women all the time hoping to improve my look

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U see the similarities? I only see the differences. They seem to do EVERYTHING the opposite of the way I do them----------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    One of the reasons I do without padding. I've seen enough GGs with slim hips and bottoms to know mine aren't a million miles away in terms of shape. Nothing wrong with curves, I just don't need them.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Kairi,
    It's good to hear you say that, yes GGs do have many similarities especially with CDers. I look at it this way ,there are masculine GGs and feminine men, wiring is closer that we think, which is logical thinking now it's been accepted we are born like it . I do think it's important not to put GGs too much on a pedestal, many actually don't feel comfortable with that situation . At our meetings we interact very well, it's great to get into a conversation with a GG on level terms , I'm sure they also see it like that, at times they lose sight of the fact we are male .

As for girl watching I tend to look closer at makeup details , lets face it they have to learn as well and sometimes I think I wouldn't do it like that or put some of the clothes combination together. One thing I'm being more observant about is everyday wear, at the moment I still feel I'm a little OTT, so I'm trying to pick up on how to tone it down . OK like most here too many heels and too heavy handed with makeup, and I've got to get over the hurdle of accepting wearing female trousers .

I was going to make Diane's point about a natural look . I was very fortunate to be given some lovely clothes by my gender counsellor , she said she was clearing out and offered when I said I had very little to go out in . She stood next to me and agreed we were about the same size and figure shape , she was right they fit me perfectly, she is a trim size 12 female and I'm a trim size 12 male I'm totally happy with that .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-25-2017 at 12:09 PM.

I tend to watch others, always have. All I have noticed is what others have noted, there is a lot of diversity out there. The most attractive people are ones that are at ease with themselves. If I try too hard, I stand out; when I take more prep time and feel better about myself going out I seem to get noticed but overlooked, just where I want to be
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 04-25-2017 at 01:42 PM.

I look at them and think "I wish *I* could look that good wearing that" .

>jealous<

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

This is pretty much what I see also haha. It's mostly with shoes/heels. I can hardly find men's shoes so I don't even try with woman's heels. But I tend to "wish" I could pull off a certain type of heel.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-25-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Heels.. one letter off from Hells

I have *two* pairs of 2.5 inch heels. Most of what I own are wedges. When wearing them, I can just *walk*. (I walk toe-heel anyway) But with heels, I have to constantly pay attention. I'm not even getting into stilettos or plats with 6+ inch heels behind them. Then there are the minefields that are out there...

rihanna-walking-on-grates-3.jpg

Sure, I see lots of *pretty* shoes, but how much discomfort are you willing to deal with?

And you are right, men's shoes are *dull*. Even those high-end, bespoke Italian things. 'Oxfords or Brogues?' those are 90% of the choices. Ok.. another 5% are boots, but even THEY are boring. Bleh.

- MM
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I am interested in pumps and wedges the stiller ones don't appeal to me. But I have such large feet I can hardly find men's shoes (size 18/19 US) I highly doubt there's a equivalent woman's size much less for heels haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    Then there are the minefields that are out there...
    I remember thinking it would be easy to walk across the lawn in the backyard, only to discover stilettos sink into the ground. I didn't intend to become an aerator!

Quote Originally Posted by 7ftEmily View Post
    I am interested in pumps and wedges the stiller ones don't appeal to me. But I have such large feet I can hardly find men's shoes (size 18/19 US) I highly doubt there's a equivalent woman's size much less for heels haha.
    Yikes. I'm sorry. The largest set of heels I could find from the shops in my saved links are a 17. I wear a 12 1/2 and I have a hard enough time..

From a gay friend of mine: "You know what they say about men with big feet? ... Big shoes"

Anyhow, back to the topic.

- MM

I watch women...careful not to stare...all the time. When my wife goes shopping, I often go along...not necessarily to shop, but to sit and watch the women at the mall. I observe how women are dressed, shoes, makeup, body language, walking, sitting, etc. Most of the time, I don't see much to take note of...it's still fun.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-25-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: be nice. Dissing how anyone dresses isn't allowed

I am a people watcher any where I go and have the time. Woman #1 on my watching list. How they dress, make up, hair and how they present themselfs. Of course it affects me and increases my desire to dress.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I am watching women when the opportunity arises to see and observe their clothes, the way they use them, make up, mannerisms etc. Shopping trips and social occasions are ideal places.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I was observing how women walk a couple of weeks ago. I noticed most of them swing one arm higher and with more vigor than men do. So I tried walking with may arm flinging and made a video of it. What I saw was a guy in women's clothes walking and looking like an idiot!

At this point I've decided not to try so much to walk like a female. Now my goal is to just walk less manly. Wish me luck!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Good luck Ressie!
    It's difficult isn't it?
    Simply different skeletons

If it is just different skeletons, then I'm doomed.

That isn't very helpful, I know. Affectations and gaits and presentation can be learned, or so I'm told.

- MM
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-25-2017 at 11:08 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I only see the differences.
    For some reason, when I transform I am driven to maximize or exaggerate the differences.

Strange! I observe women all of the time. I saw a nurse whose hips are narrower than her chest! I do not see that very often! I have observed that women do come in a very large variety of shapes and sizes. Yes, there are some women out there over 6' tall and very plus size too! LoL I am not going with a weight loss routine. I will stay plus size and help out those who manufacture plus sizes! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I was about to post about this very same phenomenon!

I didn't pay too much attention when all I ever did was underdress with panties and bras.

I would try to peek and see what type of panties a woman wore, though now with the popularity of thongs that is much more challenging.

But now that I'm going full fem I do look at women differently, more intensely, to see what feminine accessory/outfit/look/makeup idea I might "borrow" from them.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I always notice women, what they're wearing and their makeup. I've noticed that women wear alot more foundation then they use to. Also eyebrows are much more dramatic then before.

I love observing people in general, women more so than men. I love noticing the small things that I became aware of by dressing and specially by going out. I love to watch how woman move, how much more expressive they are when talking, I could go on and on. One thing I have realised is that the iconic hourglass shape is something that maybe half of women have.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I was recently in a very large East Coast city (US) for several days and could not help but observe the women. Most dressed much nicer than those here in the Midwest, so it was a pleasure to view. The shoes, makeup, the tops and even the leggings were great. Some nice dresses and hosiery in the mix as well.

It was through casually observing females that the self-realisation just recently hit me of how many feminine traits I have. I think this is what triggered my current crossdressing bug.