Thread: Careful... They just may be watching you!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Careful... They just may be watching you!

Was at the supermarket earlier tonight, among other errands. Just in guy-mode, and was feeling "legging'ed out," so I just wore a pair of bootcut yoga pants, instead, for a change of pace. Besides, I had shaved my legs just prior to that, and I love the way the polyester/spandex bootcuts feel against them, with their smooth swishy drapey-ness.

Anyway, I was at one of those self check-out lanes (the only cashier had a line). I finished up, and I quickly turned around to get a better angle to get behind my shopping cart.

As I did, I suddenly noticed a cute GG employee, who helps out customers with any issues at those self check-out lanes. Apparently she was bored, as she was kinda bending over at her station, with her elbow on the stand thingy & her chin in her palm.

I see her eyes quickly look up at mine, and she smiled a huge smile.

Wait... Was she just looking at my ass??

Now, I can't be certain. Though at the same time, her line of sight was perfect for that, and she was behind me the whole time, mere feet away. So the opportunity was definitely there.

And granted, only the top part of my butt was covered with a long layering piece under my hoodie. The bottom half, however, was clearly visible to any & all -- especially to a bored & people-watching young lady in a brightly-lit store.

Looking at that part of me, it's obvious I was wearing yoga pants, with the tight butt & thighs. (With a thong underneath, for no panty-lines. ) And a GG, who was young enough to be my daughter? Yeah, she's seen plenty of yoga-pant-clad butts (albeit of GGs) in her lifetime, to know what they look like. Heck, she was probably wearing a pair, herself, LOL.

Ah, whatever. I'll never know. Wishful thinking? But all the signs point to yes, she was probably staring. I suppose I don't blame her, since it's not something she sees every day. And she wouldn't be the first early-20-something GG to stare, as it seems to be a pattern with that demographic.

Anyway, I returned the smile, and we bid each other good night.

Moral of the story: You never know who may be watching you out there, without even you realizing it.

Wondering if any of you have caught others staring, thinking you weren't paying attention & wouldn't notice...

Very true Laura. One of the most interesting side effects of my first time out was walking in Oxford Street in Sydney at around 8:30pm (those of you who know Sydney would know its packed on a warm summer night) with another Tgirl and a GG and being looked at by the guys approaching us. I had a new appreciation and understanding of how women feel being objectified. Don't get me wrong I loved every moment of it, I drank in the affirmation but the whole night I was aware that I was being watched.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It happens just go with the flow.
    One day in 50/50mode I had my dress tech hip pads on a small padded panty and American Eagle girls jeans.
    Shoes were black with pink stitching Chucks.
    I was at the Ace hardware store looking at BBQ utensils. The cashier must have called to the back because another young girl came up the aisle.
    As I was paying for my items the girl from the back was behind be looking I guess.
    The cashier said thanks have a great day The other girl tripped on a lawn chair and hit the ground looking very embarrassed.
    The next time in that store the cashier explained what happened. The other girl was checking me out and ran into the lawn chairs.
    I guess I had a good set of hips that day.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-10-2017 at 12:48 AM.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    That's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    It happens just go with the flow.
    Oh, I don't really mind it at all. In fact, even after all these years, I still find it a bit fun & amusing.

Sometimes I'll even experiment a little with it, actually helping to create the opportunity. For example, one time waiting in a long line at the post office, just in guy-mode with leggings & a hoodie. Could have sworn I saw a GG maybe in her mid-40's, "discretely" sneaking a quick peek or two.

Then a sudden noise from the other end of the post office, maybe a guy talking loudly or something, I don't recall. I purposely look over, as most people did -- including the GG, and I was between her & the noise. I turn my head away just enough, so she knows I'm not looking in her direction... Even though I'm still watching her eyes from the corner of my eye.

BAM! A rapid succession of multiple peeks from her. Target: My pretty femmy running tights. I knew it!

I let her get an eyeful, then I eventually turn back around again towards her direction. She, of course, quickly looks away, LOL. Sneaky sneaky, lady!

But I'm more sneaky.

Anyway, like I said, I don't really mind in many instances, especially when it's a GG. Actually find it a bit of flattering, as I am proud of my legs & butt, as well as my fashion tastes, ha! Just wish sometimes they'd say something to break the ice, like a compliment on the leggings, or make a little joke, or whatever. But, their choice.

At the same time, I've also had one or two bad experiences with that while en femme. Some guys are pretty darn creepy & scary, with the staring & ogling. I'll give the GG's that. Ugh, no fun sometimes.

Stephanie (CT) will see this post, we both went shopping for groceries. She/we got a couple stares but what made me smile was a wife elbowing hubby. I told Stephie I bet she thought she'd seen Jenifer Aniston.... Which I think Stephie sort a looks like.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Um ... as a GG, I can verify that yes, we do look at guys' behinds and there is absolutely nothing wrong when a guy wears tight pants.

... to be honest, this was my greatest pleasure when I began watching football, until I learned to get into the sport itself. Do you think that guys have the monopoly on noticing the opposite sex?

The young woman at the store was doing what millions of other women do ... admiring the landscape.
    Reine

Great story Laura....This is always the dream of mine - to go out dressed as a girl and me admired. I think I look better dressed up as a girl and it would be nice to be recognized as such.
    You must have a really nice butt and I'll bet the admiration felt good. I have caught men checking me out more than another woman. But mostly as a man dressed as a man. I tend to
    attract older more alpha male types who like smooth boy types. Have a young face and smoother body seems to get attention. But I crave it as a girl, dressed as a girl. Great Post Laura
    Hugs
    Stephanie

I posted last year about getting drunk and snoozing in my car for a couple of hours at the Rahr & Sons Oktoberfest. Several weeks ago I was working the Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival and the conversation about Rahr & Sons came up. I told the lady I was talking to that I was there dressed as the cheerleader. She grinned and said her friends twisted her arm to take pictures of me passed out in my car.

When I laid down I propped my feet up on the dash and deliberately pulled my skirt up so my panty was showing. So I'm pretty sure her and her friends all saw it as well as an older gentleman had poked his head in the door and asked if I was okay.

I gave the girl at the festival my email and asked her to send me the pic but apparently she can't find it on her phone.

The moral of this reply? Always wear clean underwear because you never know when someone is gonna take pics of you while you're passed out drunk in your car with your skirt up and the windows down!

I have not had that happened dressed. I have had it occur in male mode with some tight jeans! No big deal to me if they want to stare more power to them! It will be better in femme mode when I get the hip pads! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    I went to the post office early one morning wearing tight girl jeans and 3" heels, just love to walk in them and hear the click click, a woman walking toward me spotted the heels and just couldn't take her eyes off them.

Went in Walmart wearing tight girl jeans with embellished rear pockets and hip pads, really curvy protruding butt. The woman behind me in the check out line had to notice. Felt really girly. Wondered if any one, especially women noticed the no package flat front. It is a turn on to present like this; for me anyway.

Wow ladies all great stories...I cannot wait for the first time to experience something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Um ... as a GG, I can verify that yes, we do look at guys' behinds and there is absolutely nothing wrong when a guy wears tight pants.

... to be honest, this was my greatest pleasure when I began watching football, until I learned to get into the sport itself. Do you think that guys have the monopoly on noticing the opposite sex?

The young woman at the store was doing what millions of other women do ... admiring the landscape.
    Hi, Reine!

Long time no chat, girl... Hope you've been well!

OMG, I can't believe that you, of all people, have admitted to all that!

Well put, though.

Nah, I kinda figured that was going on in that instance. I didn't fall off the turnip truck just yesterday, ha!

Besides, I've been eye-candy pretty much all my life, regardless of my mode of presentation. I'm sorta used to it by now.

I would imagine, however, that it's gotta mess with some of the GG's heads a little, no? Seeing a pretty cute guy with a nice butt & legs -- yet who's wearing something otherwise typically seen on a GG, which advertises & accentuates those very features?

Bit of a mind-trip, there. I think that's what draws them in & keeps 'em there even more.

Anyway, thank you for your honesty, openness & real-world expertise. It's so important & appreciated to have GG's here participating, IMO.

Now go ahead, and feel free to sneak a peek, check out, ogle, stare, etc., all ya want!

(Not like you'd need our permission, of course. )

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    OMG, I can't believe that you, of all people, have admitted to all that!
    It's the age-old story of the birds and the bees, Laura. Males are attracted to females and so they look ... and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    I would imagine, however, that it's gotta mess with some of the GG's heads a little, no? Seeing a pretty cute guy with a nice butt & legs -- yet who's wearing something otherwise typically seen on a GG, which advertises & accentuates those very features?
    People wear all sorts of things nowadays. Yoga pants are nothing more than thin sweat pants and they still hug the behind (if she was looking at the behind).
    Reine

And this is the part of the thread where we disagree...

"People wear all sorts of things nowadays."

Do they, though?

I'm talking real-world, everyday stuff, here. Because maybe I just happen to always live & work & hang out in the "wrong" spots, despite moving residence often throughout my life, but I *never* see CD'ers out & about (unless it's at a gay/drag club)... And I never see dudes wearing yoga pants or leggings or running tights.

I think recently I may have seen a male cyclist wearing black spandex bike shorts as he was riding?

Anyway, it's my opinion that people are looking/staring for 2 reasons. First, it's not particularly common to see a guy in leggings or whatever out & about running errands at the supermarket, at the bank, at the post office, at the pet store, at the blah blah blah. And second, yes, if a person has nice legs/butt, and they're wearing something like that? It's pretty automatic that people of any sex/gender will naturally want to look at something aesthetically pleasing. I've had both men & women look at me, just as I'm sure both men & women would look at a GG wearing them.

Where I do agree, is that yes, they are simply tight thin sweatpants, in my eyes & yours. It's really not a big deal. Nor should it be.

And yet, it is to many people. It's not what a guy is "supposed" to wear, at least according to them. It should only be reserved for GG's -- and even then, some prudish fashion-police types make a stink how leggings are "not pants."

Of course, regardless of one's sex/gender, a minimum level of modesty/decency should probably be met. Bulges, camel-toe, and massively failing the "squat test" are all probably on the no-no list.

Anyway, yes, people are looking. One may not always notice them looking, as we don't have eyes in the back of our heads. But if they're looking at a guy who's simply wearing leggings, they are most definitely noticing a CD'er in full-femme mode. Not that that should stop anyone from going out, but one also needs to be a bit realistic in their expectations.

I agree that people may stare for dozens of different reasons and unless we have a window into their minds, we simply do not know why they look. You could look like someone she knows. Or she may have wondered why you were wearing women's pants. Or, if you're young and hot-looking, she may have simply admired your behind in the same way that I enjoy looking at football players in their leggings.
    Reine