Thread: The slow creep

Banned Spammer

The slow creep

So I have been thinking, at present I want to work towards living as a female.
    This is going to be a long journey that may halt at any point.

Obviously showing up to everyone fully made up is a clear way of telling everyone but I am so not ready for that.

So I have been thinking of very slowly introducing female things into My everyday life.
    Today is concealer and I may continue to wear this from now on and at some point in the future, maybe a month or so, add a little blush, maybe a month later, women's jeans.
    These are just examples.

At some point someone will say 'are you wearing women's things?' to which I will say yes and then continue to slowly add things.

This will give people the chance to get used to the idea and it wouldn't be a big shock.
    On the other hand, they'll probably think I am gay haha.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Whatever works for "you". This isn't about them.

That sounds great, almost like you are killing two birds with one stone. Going in gradually will also see how other's react

I've been "creeping" along for years. A little at a time. It works for people who see you regularly, but for folks that only see every couple of months or years it's very noticeable!
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

Platinum Member
    Its as good a plan as any. Be prepared for surprises. In particular, the day may come when you simply want to go all out, rather than incrementally. It seems some of us reach such a tipping point.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats pretty much how I have done it so I know that plan does work.

New Member Princess zelia prime's Avatar
    Kairi i did the same thing. I have a little comic book store that i hang out at every wednsday for trading card tournaments. Its usually the same crowd every week so everyone knows eachother. When i first started going i would just rock some long earings or something. Sometimes id do a little mascara. Then id wear like a cute top. Eventually one day i just went all out and wore a dress and did makeup and everything and nobody seemed to care. I got alot of looks at first but im pretty sure no one was super suprised. Now i just show up sometimes in my normal clothes and sometimes in a dress or whatever and everyones super cool. When i get dressed up ill get compliments from people. Some people will say stuff like "look at you all dressed up tonight" so yeah it works and its really a good way to test the waters

That's a good way to achieve your goal....a little at a time. It worked for me and probably worked for many others too. Good luck on your journey.

Banned Spammer
    Thanks ladies
    This is definitely the way that works for me

PzP (please don't make remember your name lol) that's spot on!
    When and if I do eventually become full time It'll be so much easier of people say 'yeah, kinda figured that out'

Banned Read only
    And you might say: I've come to realize I like feminine things more than male, it's how I want to live my life, I hope we can still be friends?

Hey it sounds like a great idea, I started my wife on this way by me just underdressing along the way. She knew I enjoyed wearing panties and I would about once a week wear them now I'm a full time panty wearer. This maybe as far as I get to go but hey baby steps and who knows how far in a lifetime one may go. When I die they might bury me in my panties and silky hose under my jean who knows.