Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secretly want to get caught

Banned Read only
    Mtempel,
    The thought of being caught is partly out of the rush and partly a need to move on, just another stepping stone.

I still don't like the guy in a dress situation at home, but DADT just makes it a pain to go the whole hog. Besides now I go out socially it feels slightly pointless . The thought of being caught may have passed but I've found I've moved on to sometimes having some fun by wearing something a little more risque at the right occasion .

Tracci,
    That's a good point , you shouldn't have to explain the reason, it's as it is . Your friend used the right term by saying woman rather than saying I didn't realise you were a "trannie", or "one of them !" What ever that is supposed to mean .

Alice,
    Good to see you back, I hope things are good for you , sadly I get the feeling family is a cross you still have to carry.
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-27-2017 at 05:50 AM.

When I went out dressed reguarly I felt more confident each time.

Getting caught was not on the list anywhere.

I was sprung once outside a hospital and explained that I had been diagnosed as transgendered and was having treatment.

He seemed sympathetic as if I had an incurable condition that was terminal.

Yep! he was right on that count anyway.

It was a past workmate, whatever he told others I do not know as nothing has ever filtered back to me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    For a closet queen like me, there are times that dressing up does get exhilarating specially when you're all dolled and locked up in your room late at night then someone knocks on your door only to find out that its a petty issue that you can solve in the morning or through shouting back and never opening the door. A brief tingle of panic is fun on what would usually be a routine nightly dress up session but I always make sure that all windows are closed, my door is locked, and no traces of what I've put on will be left after I get out of femme mode. In general, I don't want any to get caught; an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I have a question.

Why you want to get caught.

Depending on circumstances this could be fun or cause a lot of heartache, be careful what you wish for.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Because secrets weigh heavily on the soul

There are a lot of people who know I cross dress but some who don't. One who doesn't is the window cleaner who collects his money on a Monday night every fortnight. Sometimes I am dressed when he calls and each time my SO has been there to open the door and pay. One day she won't be, I will be "dressed" and the window cleaner will know I am in the house (window in door). I have decided to answer the door if and when this happens. At least I won't have to try and remember which week it is.

Banned Read only
    My wife knows I wear women's clothing on occasion. It's DADT. She is not aware of the extent of my wardrobe. I suspect sometime in the future she will find out I have way too much clothing for any woman to wear. So be it.

As to getting "caught" I have gone out for evening strolls so I may enjoy the cool air caressing my legs and gently playing with the skirt of my dress and slip. If I were to be identified as a man when I am en femme it would be meaningless UNLESS I am identified by someone who actually knows me. There is the question..always the question..how will there person react. As a married person I do have to deal with any negativity that results because it will also affect my wife. Will neighbors shun me? And, also shun my wife? Unfortunately, people have prejudices based on ignorance. I've listened to tirades by people against all sorts of people who are not of their flock.

I was "caught" once by a nosy neighboring family in the house next to me. Actually, looking over the fence is really a violation of privacy. They would line up on their patio and wait to see if I would venture out into my backyard where I would take my coffee in the morning and read the newspaper. They were nosy. They always ran up and down the street chatting up every one. I am sure they told some of the other neighbors. Maybe not, because nobody changed how they interact with me or my wife. Maybe they just do not care. Maybe they just put on a good false front.

There is a world of difference between a stranger identifying you as a man in a dress than a family member, close friend, coworker finding out. My recommendation has always been to enjoy being en femme where you are either welcome en femme or there is no fall out if you are identified as a man wearing women's clothing. Once the genie is out of the bottle, she is not going back in.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtempel View Post
    Which is why u need to be careful who u tell. Your secret weighs heavy on THEM!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was "caught" one night by a group of friends.
    I got the courage one night to visit a local establishment and see what might happen. I walked up to the bar and sat down and ordered a drink. Immediately got a reaction from the other guests.
    I never could change my voice.
    Some negative but more positive. Eventually everything settled and I was enjoying my evening with new people. Then 6 of my friends walked out of the dining room and sat down! ! None of them recognized me.. After about 2 hrs I was introduced to my friends and they were surprised but ok with it. I told them it was just something I enjoyed doing. After that I never really worried about being "caught" again!
    My situation is not always the normal.
    I will say it did relieve alot of stress associated with my dressing.
    I won't say it was the right way.. I am glad that it did happen. It was something I never would have found the courage to do myself.

I think that is the allure of "being caught" Its kinda an easy way out for some.. But not all!!
    Best Wishes, Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Mtempel View Post
    Why? There are plenty of things we don't tell everyone, or anyone for that matter. It's only the things that we don't want to be known, that we worry about. Still, I steal extra mayonnaise packets from fast food restaurants. Do I tell anyone? No. Does it bother me? No. I sometimes wonder why so many people feel the need to tell the world about every little thing. Maybe it's from the 'Mommy, look at what I can do!' phase little kids go through, hoping for some type of positive reinforcement from someone who they need acceptance from.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not really wanting to get caught but would care less now than I used to.

I do agree we only hide things that we worry about.. But why do we worry about them?? Fear of rejection, lost of loved ones, major disruptions in our lives, maybe even divorce or loss of a job.. These are major issues that weigh heavy on the mind..

All for something as simple as clothing style choices

I personally like the piece of mind of being honest with people now.. I kept my dressing a secret from everyone but my Ex-wife for too many years!!! Always worrying if someone stopped over what might happen.. If someone saw me outside the house.. If I left some item laying somewhere..

I don't worry about those things now!! My friends know and accept it.. My family knows and they still love me!! My neighbors know and we still talk with each other..

There is a piece of mind that is associated with honesty!!

Its taken my whole life to get here.. I am happier now than I have ever been!!

It's not about "Hey mommy look at me"

It is all about being honest with people and finding acceptance for who we really are!!
    Best Wishes, Paula

I don't think I want to get caught - that is having someone who I know but I do not want them to know that I crossdress. However, I have been tempted to confidentially share my crossdressing with a female friend that I trust and respect.

Aspiring Member
    I have a couple of Garters and stay up I love wearing these Days, Yesterday I was at Yorkdale Mall wearing a Brassiere, it felt great this is something I had wanted to do a long time ago, not easy but not as hard as it seems. Get caught or not I just don't care if I do.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have tested the waters with telling my mom about Allison. Part of me would be ok with her seeing/finding things in my house that pretty much answer all questions concerning this side of me. Then again, I know she cannot keep her mouth shut, so I don't really want the whole family to know.

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    I got caught within minutes the very first time I ever crossdressed.
    I was about 6 and my parents had just moved into a new apartment complex. There were carports with storage units in front of each parking space. I was exploring our locker because the previous tenant left some boxes behind. I found a padded training brain one of the boxes. I tried it on just out of curiosity. I put my shirt back on over the bra to see how I looked. For some reason I don't remember I walked out of the storage unit into the carport area. Just then a middle aged man came out to get in his car and he spotted me. It was pretty obvious i had titties and 6 year old boys usually don't have titties lol. He didn't say anything and I don't think I ever saw him again because we moved out after a month or so.
    The second time I got caught was by my parents when I was about 12. They came home early from a movie and dinner with friends and they caught me watching TV while wearing my mom's wig and lipstick. They just told me to take it off and don't do it again. I never heard anything about it again. The third and last time was about ten years ago when my wife told me to buy my own bras because i was stretching hers out from wearing them lol.
    These are true stories. You can tell they are true because they are boring. My parents didn't force me to dress and go to school that way. The neighbor didn't blackmail me for sex, my wife didnt force me to get ****ed with a strap on (although that did happen later)etc.

I have answered the door to delivery guys a few times, the first time I did it I was fully dressed I thought what the heck, I don't think the guy realized until he was leaving that I was male.
    I have a male neighbour across the street that use to come over quite often before I started to dress on a regular basis, I have expected him to come over whilst I'm dressed, so far it hasn't happened and I don't know how I will be when and if it does, but I am looking forward to the time it does.
    Sophie Mosley