Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women clothing while not crossdressing

Women clothing while not crossdressing

Is anyone of you wearing women's clothing while being dressed as a man? I don't mean concealed panties or hosiery, but wearing tight ladies' jeans, or a top, or even shoes.
    I have found that I can wear knee boots with 2 1/2" heels on top of jeans along with a turtleneck body top, without getting that odd stare. I even wear some make-up albeit in a neutral manner. All women clothing, but in male mode...

It's lots of fun and, in my opinion, a nice way to go out without much trouble. Well... At least here in Europe in larger cities. I don't know if I would dare to try in Smalltown, TX though...
    How about you? Any tip? Any idea?

Not me, but once i wore ladies jeans, which looked a lot like mens all day.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats the way I have been dressing for close to 10 years now.
    90% of my everyday clothing is womens ie: jeans ,tops, and shoes.
    It's the way I dress and all my friends are used to it so its not an issue.
    The public doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Hi, Jean. Yes, I am typing this in panties, women's jeans and women's shoes which is what I wear out and about! Even here in good old NC! No problems or looks! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I've worn pullover tops with regular pants and leggings with t shirts.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I've worn women's jeans, a woman's denim top (buttons backwards), a women's belt, panties and pantyhose, and women's shoes. I looked like a man, but I was completely dressed as a woman. No artificial breasts tho. All the items I wore were specifically selected to not be too feminine.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I am in a small town. I almost always wear women's jeans. I frequently wear women's tennis shoes. I sometimes wear women's boots, a couple inch heel but not stiletto. I also have flats and heeled sandals that I wear when out of town but still in male mode.

Once I went to a restaurant while wearing my heeled sandals. I got great service because every waiter came to make sure our meal was fine. In reality they were coming to check out the dude who was wearing women's shoes!

Yes, for sure.
    Jeans all the time, all my sneakers are women's and I wear lots of t-shirts I got at Lane Bryant or Dress Barn.
    I also wear my mules with my jeans.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

As a kid, I wore my older sister's hand me downs practically every day. Underwear (yup, mom felt if no one could see it, it didn't matter), sweatshirts, jeans, socks, sneakers. Stuff no one would usually notice, but I still knew they were girl clothes, and so did the other kids in the neighborhood that knew my sister.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami Brown View Post
    In reality they were coming to check out the dude who was wearing women's shoes!
    I love that part!

a black cowl neck tunic and 3 quarters pants or ladies jeans is the most i dare to dare as a guy. I get the looks though..

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Jean yes I will do that on occasion but I mostly like going the whole 9 yards as they say

Here in LA everyone wears women's jeans. It's the style. They sell skinny jeans for men but everyone I talk to says they get the women's version because they fit better. They are made for the curves.
    Last edited by Tiffany in heels; 04-27-2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Banned Read only
    JeanDoe, read my thread on this page "By Not Wearing", what you are saying is part of what my thread was about but so many were negative on mine and positive on yours, so glad you got the message across. And as I said I wear something feminine in male mode every day. Hope it catches on and others start doing the same.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I mostly wear women's jeans daily.

I'm more nervous about going out in "mixed" clothing than I am fully dressed. If I'm fully dressed chances are no one will recognize me.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Ladies jeans, shoes (size 8 1/2), sports bra to keep the girls at bay, and all the underpinings in civies. My nursing scrubs and shoes are all girl.

Silver Member
    Since all my jeans are women's I better wear women's clothes. 90% of all my clothes are fem. Most all my tops are women's. By the way I also wear a bra most of the time. If I don't I still project and have for most of my life. Neighbors don't even blink. Winters I wear women's cashmere sweaters quite often. It is pretty obvious what I'm wearing.

Summers I wear women's golf shorts, sandals, and fitted tees or women's short sleeve blouses. I do wear linen shirts often. The one thing about them is that you have to watch your bra color since they can easily show through with the loose weave.

I always wondered why guys always talked about wearing women's jeans, however after a bit of time observing women's bodies, and legs in particular (for research purposes), I realised that my backside and leg shape was not too much different from the ladies. I picked up a couple of pairs of ladies jeans from my local charity store for, I think $5 each, and I am now converted. The shape is spot on, and given I have short legs, which means most men's jeans are too long in the leg for me, the ladies sizes are the way to go.
    Add a plain color t-shirt, which is basically unisex, or a ladies patterned print t-shirt for a bit of style, and some boots and you have a great simple outfit. Perhaps just don't go for the t-shirt print which says "Boy Toy" or something similar. Unless you want to, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Summers I wear women's golf shorts, sandals, and fitted tees or women's short sleeve blouses. I do wear linen shirts often. The one thing about them is that you have to watch your bra color since they can easily show through with the loose weave.
    Sound advice. But I can't wear anything that shows a lot of leg flesh. I have to many 'Battle scars' from falls and low furniture items. I take over a year for me to get ride of any wound were the skin was broken or bruised. Some of them are so large and dark even heavy black nylons can't hide it. I have started to put heavy foundation cream on them. Oh, how vain we woman can be.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I often wear women's skinny jeans, and tops and sport shoes too. Some days when I am out in "man" mode I realize that everything I am wearing is from the women's department! I often get complements how well I look for my age. My country is actually very accepting of different styles; so much variety of dress here due to so many different ethnic groups and religions.

It wasn't that open when I visited it for 30 days in 1969. (USAF military duty).
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Aspiring Member
    Except when wearing a suit, it's a safe assumption on the balance of probabilities that I am wearing entirely women's clothing (except undergarments) while presenting male. You'll notice.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
    I'm more nervous about going out in "mixed" clothing than I am fully dressed. If I'm fully dressed chances are no one will recognize me.
    Hi Stephanie, so funny, I am just the opposite.
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

No desire to be a tweener. It's guy clothes as casual as I can get away with, or head-to-toe over-the-top glam in girl mode.