Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women clothing while not crossdressing

Dose a skirt an heels count? I don't really care for women's pants as in general I don't like Pants. I will wear a skirt instead of shorts sometimes and even wear heels with it on occasssion.

Speaking of skirts, what kind of skirt would you recommend if I were to go out as a male? A Scottish kilt wouldn't really be my first choice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanDoe View Post
    Speaking of skirts, what kind of skirt would you recommend if I were to go out as a male? A Scottish kilt wouldn't really be my first choice, though.
    I have many denim skirts in different colors I wear the most often in male mode. But really any skirt will work. I mean more towards solid colors but thats more of a personal preference.

How does one wear women's clothing without crossdressing? Is there a level one has to reach before it's considered cding?

I always get a chuckle when someone will write I wore this, this and that all while being in guy node, or drab mode etc etc.... I think it's funny how even 80 or 90% of female clothes, but anything short of 100% is "guy mode". I don't really care, not knocking a mixed presentation, but it's a mixed presentation, not male mode....

Daniella Argento
    I tend to be n all or nothing girl... so either I am fully transformed, or I am fully en homme
    BUT
    Lately I have been experimenting. I have a g string that is definitely a woman's gstring but is blue and has no frills. It might pass muster.
    Also I have a pair of cowboy (girl???) boots that whilst dcidedly girly I have often worn en homme with scarce a comment. Although my sister did commnt once...
    I also run around the neighborhood every afternoon in woman's yoga pants.
    So far so good

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    How does one wear women's clothing without crossdressing? Is there a level one has to reach before it's considered cding?

I always get a chuckle when someone will write I wore this, this and that all while being in guy node, or drab mode etc etc.... I think it's funny how even 80 or 90% of female clothes, but anything short of 100% is "guy mode". I don't really care, not knocking a mixed presentation, but it's a mixed presentation, not male mode....
    As someone who uses the term "guy-mode" in some of my posts here, it's simply to convey that I am *not* trying to come across as a GG -- in terms of hair, make-up, temporary body enhancements (like fake boobs & hip padding), voice, mannerisms, gait, movement, behavior, etc.

Just a dude wearing an outfit consisting entirely of chick clothes.

(And yes, I consider that CD'ing. )

rI like to wear what I feel comfortable in at the time. I would also suggest that whatever you wear make sure it looks nice on you and it fits you. I have seen so many girls wearing all the wrong things.

I've gone out in (low) heels and other girl's shoes a few times, while otherwise dressed in male clothes. Most of those times my jeans were hiding the shoes a bit, though.
    I didn't notice any stares nor heard any comments, but I'm sure someone noticed...

as said before, this is called "stealth" mode. Like Traci, I wear womens wear everyday. Today? Ladies purple long sleeved T shirt, black jeans, hose and loafers (with bralette/panties under!).

In the summer, my wife and I travel in our Airstream. My dress is mainly shorts, underwear, adn a shirt plus overshirt. My wife had rule of "threes" I usually go with a men's shirt. Women's shell, panties, women's shorts and a columbia fishing shirt. and flip flops.

I wear ladies jeans almost exclusively when in male mode, and often also wear women's sneakers, sandals or flat/low heeled boots.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanDoe View Post
    A solid coloured hakama (pleated skirt or culotte) with a blazer is my recommendation. Will be eye catching though.

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    As someone who uses the term "guy-mode" in some of my posts here, it's simply to convey that I am *not* trying to come across as a GG -- in terms of hair, make-up, temporary body enhancements (like fake boobs & hip padding), voice, mannerisms, gait, movement, behavior, etc.

Just a dude wearing an outfit consisting entirely of chick clothes.

(And yes, I consider that CD'ing. )
    I do the same thing. It is amazing that I can wear an outfit consisting of all women's clothes and still not get noticed.

I wear girl jeans and clear nail polish most of the time hugs:
    Angie

I normally just wear simple attire around the house, No make-up but Mascara (I think I have become addicted to the look of heavy long lashes). I prefer a skirt over slacks. a light pull-over over me and my girls. Yes I even wear m girls. otherwise it's drab me in women's clothing.
    Angie G have you ever done a buff on your nails that match the brilliance of polish?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I am androgynous and wear shorts and jeans all the time and all my tennis shoes are fem as well as shorts. I do not like the male shants. I have long hair and do get called mam quite a lot.
    Part Time Girl

My entire exercise (including sneakers) and "around the house" wardrobe is women's active wear (mostly grays, dark blues and blacks). I change at work and walk on the running track (weather permitting) and then on to the gym. I often stop at the market or drug store on the way home. I also have a Columbia women's fleece jacket that I wear quite often in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Women's jeans, sneakers and certain tops in male mode nothing overtly fem. In Nikki mode, a skirt or dress, hose make-up and wig. All out or pretty much unisex.

Unless I have to wear a suit for some reason, I'm never 100% male. Even with a suit, I often wear small breast forms.
    The stuff I've worn in male mode:
    Pantyhose (always, even with shorts)
    Women's tops (almost always)
    Embroidered jeans (don't have any men's jeans)
    Red Nail polish
    Nude lipstick
    Open-toed flats
    Breast forms (the big ones)
    Female Jackets and coats
    All sorts of jewelry
    Tee shirts, of course. Hot pink, of course.
    Of course female underwear (don't have any male underwear) with a bra 50% of the time.

I wear women's jeans, shorts and ballet flats all the time. Also wear nylons as often as I can. No one seems to care.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

The avvy pic isn't me
    I consider myself Transgendered, but for many reasons have chosen to exist at mid-spectrum.
    Many of the various terms used to describe it are acceptable to me: duality, integrated, tweener, stealth-mode, mixed, etc, etc.

In fact, this one works too:
    I don't really care, not knocking a mixed presentation, but it's a mixed presentation, not male mode....
    On any given day, the only item I wear usually purchased on the men's side of the store is a shirt, and I'd happily wear more ladies tops but it's just too hard to find suitably neutral women's tops.
    I also (unless I'm gonna be doing something that requires getting dirty or manly man type stuff) am generally wearing some make-up (understated but noticeable to most with a trained eye-like a woman) and my brows are heavily plucked and shaped, double piercings in each ear and with small hoops (or other right of gender neutral offerings), nails (both fingers and feet) are usually salon done and kept long, and now that summer is here, ladies khaki's and gender neutral women's sandals to go with hairless, tanned skin on the entire bod.

All of this keeps me suitably sane; without it? look the F out!
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 05-05-2017 at 11:44 AM.

My wife spent a lot of years working in an upscale clothing store (with both womens and mens clothes).

My wife can spot girl jeans or a girl T-shirt at over 100 paces. I'd never get out of the house in mixed mode.

And, she doesn't want to see me in girl mode and she doesn't want the neighbors to see me in girl mode. So, I have to find alternated places to turn into a princess. I have a number of secret (and not so secret) places to change, including bathrooms, and the back seat of my car in one of several little used parking lots or garages. One day, I might just get caught by the police or maybe a bunch of ruffians. I try to be as safe as possible under the circumstances.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Wore a pair of Torrid wedges out to meet my realtor with tan hose and painted toes(don't ask why but I love seeing the color on my toes through my hose) and was otherwise in male mode. My realtor said they were nice but her secretary absolutely grilled me about them in a good way. She loved them and bugged me about where I got them, how much they were and how good they looked on me.

I was scrolling through shocked that no one was asking this question! The very definition of crossdressing is wearing the clothes typical of the opposite sex. It has nothing to do, necessarily, with trying to present as that sex.

My boyfriend's daily style is skinny jeans or short shorts, tees or tanks, frilly socks and pink or purple sneakers. All women's. He likes Mary Janes when he wears skirts and dresses. He works out in women's athletic clothes.

He wears makeup. Concealer, powder, mascara, sometimes a touch of lipstick. And his nails (fingers and toes) are almost always painted, usually in something bright (pink, purple, red, metallic blue, etc.).

He never tries to pass. No wigs, no breast forms, nothing that conceals that he's a man. Even when in a dress... he's a man in a dress.

He says he doesn't have a face that can pass, which may or may not be true. He has delicate features: naturally thin brows, a small mouth with slight lips, and a narrow face. With the right wig and makeup... I don't know. But I like that he's a guy in a dress, so I don't push for more femme.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

I guess the current correct term is gender queer for that type of presentation. It changes so often I no longer pay a whole lot of attention.

To me its just cding. Without hrt , ffs very very few can pass on a close up inspection. Most of the time at close range people are quite aware of the actual biological gender. There's a lot of wishful thinking and fantasy around here of passing. Many can carry themselves and present themselves well enough that people may still think of them as a she, even though the bio gender is still known. Thats passing in a way. And for the mixed presentation, people probably have all kinds of varied thoughts. The one they probably don't though is just a guy. And, its all good. In the NB forum someone tossed around mirl. Male girl. That's probably about the best way I've heard for s description of the mixed presentation.