Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Women clothing while not crossdressing

I usually have something on from the women's department every day. I never wear men's underwear anymore, haven't for several years. At least half of my shorts are women's. I hate long shorts and enjoy showing off my shaved legs. Toe nails are always painted and sometimes displayed in public.
    Today I'm wearing a Kelly green polo, tan women's hiking shorts (4" inseam), pink lace panties and white Keds knock-offs from Pay Less.
    Is that crossdressing? Don't know, doesn't mattter, it's what I'm comfortable in.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Hi everyone, I wear lots of womens clothes and only the other month it struck me I was mostly girl yet in male mode. I have only been noticed once.

The woman an SA, who noticed asked did I know I was wearing a womens top. I said yes and that it was a comfortable fit. I got a smile and a good for you.

I have started purchasing women's polo shirts that I wear in public on occassion. Not only do they button on the other side but they also have more buttons that go down lower so most women would likely recognize this. To date I haven't had anyone comment on me wearing these, but have had a few GGs do a double-take when I'm at the mall. I've also worn women's workout tights at the gym (when out of town vs my local gym) and also like to have on a light perfume at times.

Wow, this is an eye opener! I haven't noticed but I've morphed in mostly women's clothes for daily wear. While reading this, having breakfast in a quaint diner:
    Ladies "Toms" shoes, mint green panties, feminine jeans, Glamorise full cup black bra, camisole and unisex hoodie top. Omg... the only male thing I have on is.... my Y chromosome!!
    Hallaleauh!
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa!

Womens jeans all the time.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Panties everyday - no male underwear for many years now.
    Jeans are all "womens" as well (always with either pantyhose, knee-highs or trouser socks under)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Funny you should ask. Right now I am wearing red panties, nude pantyhose, tan women's shorts, a red women's tank and red women's loafers. This kind of outfit is basically what I have worn all summer.
    Last edited by Donna St. Marten; 09-05-2017 at 01:09 PM.

What is crossdressing?

I'm wearing women clothing all the time, but don't consider it crossdressing ... I don't see myself as a man or a woman, but someone in between. Right now, i am in a restaurant in the Netherlands, wearing fushia pink pants, golden sandals showing my pink painted toe nails, a pink Lacy top with a Bordeaux tunic (how do I paste a picture ?). I'm not trying to pass as a woman. Just being myself.

Recently went out in women's jeans, panties, an Ahh Bra, and a men's polo. It was an interesting experience knowing the shirt was the only male clothing. My SO did remark that you could see the outline of the bra in back after sitting in a restaurant booth for a while. All in all a really nice outing.

Although from women's section but fairly neutral in appearance.

Yesterday I had on, jeans, jumper, jacket, boots. Only male clothes was, my tshirt. Yet to find women's tees that fit and looks neutral-ish.

One girl did second glance at my shoes but otherwise no one seemed to have noticed anything

New, 'member?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keichan View Post
    Although from women's section but fairly neutral in appearance.

Yesterday I had on, jeans, jumper, jacket, boots. Only male clothes was, my tshirt. Yet to find women's tees that fit and looks neutral-ish.

One girl did second glance at my shoes but otherwise no one seemed to have noticed anything
    I'm in the same situation with tees except my men's tees are so bad. 100% cotton, too big v-neck deals. I recently got a W's lightweight capilene tank top from Patagonia and I'm stoked on the fit and feel. Its tight enough, but has lots of stretch. It would be mistaken for a beater under my shirt and it has enough length for me to tuck it in. I'm gonna try to check out some more of these capilene tees. Merino also, maybe? I have had a capilene long sleeve lightweight base layer that is still like new and I've had it for 14 years or so and used the crap out of it as a 4 season base layer. My wife gave me a CK pocket tee that fits well but is just a tad on the short side.
    Last edited by Erica Skifishski; 09-05-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Skifishski View Post
    I'm in the same situation with tees except my men's tees are so bad. 100% cotton, too big v-neck deals. I recently got a W's lightweight capilene tank top from Patagonia and I'm stoked on the fit and feel. Its tight enough, but has lots of stretch. It would be mistaken for a beater under my shirt and it has enough length for me to tuck it in. I'm gonna try to check out some more of these capilene tees. Merino also, maybe? I have had a capilene long sleeve lightweight base layer that is still like new and I've had it for 14 years or so and used the crap out of it as a 4 season base layer. My wife gave me a CK pocket tee that fits well but is just a tad on the short side.
    Thank you for the advice on the tees, would check them out. There are some official soccer team jersey in women's cut that I wanted but they had deepish V necks

I have hardly worn anything but skirts for the last 3 years. (on the bottom) Mens stuff for tops, t shirts mostly. Shoes are mens, though I have some ladies shoes, but can't quite make it work in my head. The skirts are mostly simple nylon hiking skirts, but also some denim stuff, usually around knee length, though have gone a few inches either way. As the weather cools off, I mix in some wool skirts, and opaque or patterned stockings or thigh highs. I am working retail, so I am in constant contact with the public. It is common for people to not recognize the skirts (at first) but even when I pick up on a sudden recognition, they hardly ever say anything. When they do, the responses are overwhelmingly positive. Very, very, few negative comments. Strangely, the confidence I have gained from being able to wear them has given me a more masculine sense of myself.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I always wear to work ladies jeans , some women shirts even they are longer from the back , and sometimes women formal trousers ( elegant ) socks , panty hoses sometimes with undies and bras with no bulging , clear nail polish on the hands and colorful on the feet , and light lipsticks that does not show too much ,,,,,this is a normal daily ritual ....never leave home without it ,,,or else I will feel uncomfertable ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I think I have asked this before, but how does one wear women's clothing without crossdressing? I understand that we may not be presenting in a fully female mode, but is there a specific line in the sand where it becomes CDing? These threads always give me a bit of a chuckle. Nothing wrong with it, it just gives me a chuckle.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I wear womens jeans, tennis shoes, panties, most the time. They fit me better. I can't stand mens jeans, they are just too baggy. As or the shoes, I have narrow feet so women's fit better.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    I think I have asked this before, but how does one wear women's clothing without crossdressing?
    I guess it's really the intent that makes it crossdressing.

If you are wearing woman's clothes because that's all that was available. Say you are poor, homeless, or lost everything in a fire, then it would not be crossdressing.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Has nothing to do with intent.

It has to do with simply wearing something that's designed for, marketed to, and (typically ) worn by the opposite sex.

Cross-dressing is the act of wearing items of clothing and other accoutrements commonly associated with the opposite sex within a particular society. Cross-dressing has been used for purposes of disguise, comfort, and self-discovery in modern times and throughout history.

Almost every human society throughout history has had expected norms for each gender relating to style, color, or type of clothing they are expected to wear, and likewise most societies have had a set of guidelines, views or even laws defining what type of clothing is appropriate for each gender.

The term cross-dressing denotes an action or a behavior without attributing or implying any specific causes for that behavior. It is often assumed that the connotation is directly correlated with behaviors of transgender identity or sexual, fetishist, and homosexual behavior, but the term itself does not imply any motives and is not synonymous to one's gender identity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-dressing

I've seen enough examples of, "Well, it's not *really* crossdressing, because..."

Yeah, anyone & everyone can play that game. Ain't flyin' with me, sistah!

The last sentence from above is why some people seem to feel the need to try to make excuses...

"It is often assumed that the connotation is directly correlated with behaviors of transgender identity or sexual, fetishist, and homosexual behavior..."

It's just a word. People need to get over it.

I wear very tight Levis with pantyhose and usually a shirt that won't show my sports bra. I have to wear boots do to the nature of my job now.

Technically wearing any clothing of the opposite sex is cross dressing. I can get away with wearing women's jeans and women's T-shirts in male mode, but in my view I'm still cross dressing.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Since I wear women's jeans when not working and panties 24/7, there technically is never a time when I am not cross-dressing.

I love the mismatch of men and women clothing. I always wear lingerie under whatever I wear. But knowing .I am wearing stockings with my toe painted deep red under my suit and tie is always so sexy to me

I wear panties out of preference daily and often wear women's boot cut jeans, with either knee highs or pantyhose instead of socks (at least 40 den and opaque, which is too my liking) when out and about... Occasionally, I will wear ladies tops, but, only when I am able to wear a sweatshirt over the top (I am only out to my wife). Around the house and garden I am usually fully dressed, although do have emergency clothing available should I need to answer the door...

Not lately, but have worn women's jeans, primarily GV's with the swan on the front pocket. Rebook princess aerobic shoes with teal and purple spiral shoelaces in them. Sometimes I'd go with a pink or white tanktop with an oversize ladies white or pink shirt to colour contrast. I like shirts that are not toooo femme, but button up the "wrong" way. During the summer, I also wear those Nike shorts that all the college girls are wearing these days. When I go to ride horses, I dress all femme for that. Really, really tight breeches, (even have a pink pair), womens' tall boots which actually fit since I have skinny legs and narrow feet, and ladies technical shirts in different colours that half-zip up the front.

Sometimes I like to wear panties and pantyhose under my drab. But due to the line of work I am in, it makes it uncomfortable due to heat, wearing steel toe boots and working in varied body positions. Some days I can and some I cannot.

😘 Jennifer