Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Women clothing while not crossdressing

Aspiring Member
    I have a pair of womens jeans that I wear regularly. Even my wife doesn't realise that they are womens. I cut out the size label, so she's not likely to find out, either. The zip is sewn in "left handed" which catches me out sometimes, but nobody else appears to have noticed.
    Years ago, I used to wear fairly close fitting stretch jeans that were sold as "unisex", although the size label had womens sizing on them, so I guess they were really womens but were cut generously enough at the front to fit men without crushing the family jewels.
    Having said that, men and women alike wear jeans and some womens jeans seem to be cut the same as mens anyway.

I have worn womens jumpers before though, but again, you could consider them to have been a fairly unisex design.

I do it sometimes. I have 1 pair of jeans and one pair of khakis that I use on occasion.

I never present female. Whenever I have an CD outing, I am wearing all women's clothes including a dress or skirt. People never tend to acknowledge my outfit. I am just a man my age doing what a man my age might do, but while dressed pretty. I used to notice people reacting by telling their friends to look and sometimes giggling. Later, people seemed to glance at my outfit once, and then behave professionally and ignore it. More recently, most people do not even glance down. I cannot imagine that they aren't noticing the dude in a skirt, but they do not seem to care enough to look.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

most of my jeans and shirts I wear are women ,,can pass without being noticed ....it is lovely to feel you are out wearing all women dress ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Womens flared jeans all year round. In the summer, women's shorts. Some of the shorts are 3.5 inches in pink, so if you really look you can tell they are not men's (no cargo pockets)

I now have 3 pair of Womens s jeans. Two are baby phat and quite obvious. I wear them with a female t shirt with a bra underneath. I need the bra as my breasts are quite developed now. Tennis shoes or sandals. Maybe a little light makeup. No one has ever commented. Often go shopping with my wife dressed this way.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jean , I wear slim leg ladies jeans and knee-hi nylons or panty hose, pierced ears and plane sweater tops ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I wear women sandals most of the time.
    But I choose the ones without "bling-bling" crystals, just strappy leather ones.
    I'll only wear the ones with crystals when fully dresses and made up.

I wear women's jeans, sneakers,tee tops and belts daily. I have never had a problem, even when wearing a female jacket over a tight woolen femme sweater.