Thread: what a stunning revalation!

Banned Spammer

what a stunning revalation!

So I have bad facial skin. It's scarred from acne and chicken pox and incredibly oily and discoloured and I was so scared I couldn't ever be a woman like this!
    So I decided to look at other women's faces.
    Some are prisitine sure but a lot and I mean a lot are just hiding it under their makeup (like I will)

Got to take these GGs off their pedastals and remember they are human too

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    'Aint no beauty queens in this locality' as sung by the late great Freddie Mercury!
    Last edited by DIANEF; 04-27-2017 at 01:27 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh yeah there are dogs everywhere and make up is a good thing.
    I have my share of skin issues,scars and whatnot but there are women out there that look rougher than I do.LOLOL

Yep, makeup is a wonderful thing and most women need it. Some quite a lot!

Unfortunately, here in progressive California, many women today refuse to wear makeup to prove they're progressive women's rights advocates. That's what a gg friend told me. So unfortunate! So many times I've wanted to advise them that makeup is their friend!

The with and without make up pictures available of media stars says it all; most are average looking. Here's a few, though some clearly have used make up to spruce up their 'natural' look. I started with one you will quickly recognize, it's in the middle of many selfies by these women: http://www.seventeen.com/beauty/cele...fies/?slide=20
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Sometimes Miss, there's no way that these girls are wearing no makeup at all. You can clearly see at least lipstick on most of them

They're selfies posted by the women, themselves. So of course, they're going to use something. Still, the pic on the page I posted of Adriana Lima is a pretty clear indication of how different she looks from how she looks on the Victorias Secret catalogs and shows. If you want the before and after pics there are plenty on the net. Google is your friend. https://makeuptutorials.com/23-celeb...ansformations/

Do I really need to look up more for you?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The "before" pictures are unflattering facial expressions and bad lighting. It's an old trick but still used by advertisers.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I did not know half of who those women were in the article but they all are average looking.
    Why would you worry about how they look anyway?
    None of us are beauty queens so just like them we use make up.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    The "before" pictures are unflattering facial expressions and bad lighting. It's an old trick but still used by advertisers.
    As well as "the rags at the grocery check out line" when they want to "do dirt" to someone ! And Tracii is VERY right ! Do your best and get out the door into the world...
    Last edited by Rogina B; 04-27-2017 at 08:21 PM.

I still don't "get it" as to why western society frowns upon facial make up on men.
    Honestly, girls.
    In my heart of hearts, I believe that even in Guy Mode, I look 100% better with a splash of lipstick (at least lipstick).
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    I think most western societies now have a fairly strong contingent of women that frown upon make up on women.
    These things are constantly changing. People like Wayne Rooney inspired a generation of hair transplanters and gigglers. It just takes someone to relate with mass appeal to generate a demand. There are beauty products for men but there aren't any standout sales people. Also, beauty is easily and often superceded by money when seeking to attract a mate. Want pretty girl, then afford her pretty things. If being pretty was a requirement for attracting a mate, dudes would still be doing it as they did throughout history. Girls tend to settle for ugly dudes in favour of a comfy nest and attendance from what I've seen.