Thread: I want to start going out in plulic dresses like this:

I want to start going out in plulic dresses like this:

I have two sets of clothes now My Clothes that I want to wear and clothes that are acceptable in public. Is this too over the top to wear "full time" My wardrobe is all little black faux leather dresses with black leather knee boots or 3" Black leather heals. Under I like leather thongs and sometimes with rivets, metal rings, they feel cold against the skin. Just have to make sure they are tight enough you can't slip out; these dresses gets really short when you sit. Last thing I would need would be attention from that.

I work from home so I wouldnt be dressing around the job.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

Tell me: you work at home and you work at home isn't that the same as sometimes you are dressing at work?
    While the black look is nice now, specially with a black wig and goth make-up, you will eventually want a different look. It will happen. It is like having a race car and only going 40. You will want to push the limits as you learn the course and machine. You will want to try other looks as you get to know your body/self and something about accessories.
    There is nothing wrong with you present desires. But you will tire of it.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Lol! Thats a big first step to coming out. Goth people are kind of strange ... says the man in a black dress. I dont think I would do a wig or make up, I'm not really going for passable I really like the way I look in this (I like going through pics of me wearing this stuff), and never was a vane person, but I think to myself, "I look good" in that pic, even though I look nothing like a woman and not even trying to. Just wearing "her" clothes.. Its kind of strange, because its so far from normal. These dressers are hard to find too and this one isn't going to last long if I only have three or four of them when wearing everyday. I know im going to be embarrassed but thats kind of a thrill.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 04-28-2017 at 05:36 AM. Reason: No need to quote the post right before yours.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

New Member Princess zelia prime's Avatar
    I think you should do it. Im kind of the same way. I never wear wigs or pads or anything like that. Im very comfortable with my body and my looks. I like the way i look and i like my style and think i look good in dresses. I wore this one out on wednesday to my local comic book store for a magic the gathering tournament i play in every week. I show up there every now and then in a dress and every ones cool with it. I do like wearing accessories like hair clips, earrings, and necklaces.
    20170425_061439.jpg 20170425_061154.jpg

We each do our own thing. I was suggesting what MIGHT happen in the future. Enjoy your youth. Some day (grin on) you MIGHT end up looking like this Hippo in a tutu with toe shoes. (I used to be able to hold point for about 15 seconds, then I gained lots of weight and 10 inches in height). Still grinning. I also danced female version of Hula. I liked it better then male hula.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I support you desire to dress as you want as long as it harms no one else. It is not my thing but more power to you if it is yours! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I say do it. That dress doesn't look that short, and if you are comfortable wearing it then wear it. 1 of 3 things is going to happen many times either people see and say nothing see it and say something or don't even notice.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have no idea what you're talking about looking at your photos, Lexi. Why did u take them in a squating position? I can't what the dress looks like on u----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kinda hard to see the dress in the photos but your description makes it sound distinctly like fetishwear. I'm all for wearing what you're comfortable with, but for me I'm most comfortable with outfits that are occasion-appropriate. What you describe could be fun for going out to the club or something, it's going to stand out if you say are grocery shopping or going to church.

Wear what you will. This I will say; When ever you dress counter to the norm, you are saying "LOOK AT ME". Do not be surprised at what you might be told.
    One of our members told us of what they and their SO do. It is a good idea. Have your SO linger nearby listing to what is being said behind your back and after you left the area. You soon will know more about what effect your selection has on your image in the general public's eye.
    Though you might say "I don't care!", but deep down inside you, you do. We all do. Not just about ourselves but about all CDer in general. Most of us are trying to just blend in. Remember one small blemish spoils the best paintings.
    Many of today's youth have gone "Goth" just to stir things up in their family/neighborhood. or to get attention by doing somethin not the norm. 'Goth" no longer has the impact as it used to have.
    So please think about what your presentation is doing to everyone of us as a community.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-28-2017 at 05:11 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Ah-May-Lee
    You can dress any way that pleases you. It's your life and you should do what makes you feel good.

I am a goth and we aren't all that weird. Maybe just a little bit weird.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Amelie, one of my male models had me do a 350 shot session of him in full "Goth".

When we reviewed the photos he saw some things he said he needed to change that he didn't know about until then. Now when he is in Goth, he presents as he was working for.

The camera never lies, maybe distorts a bit, but never lies.
    When you look at photos, are you open enough to really see what is going on, or do you flavor it with your desires?

When I saw you avatar, I did not really see someone "Goth". I say a beautiful young person.
    I did not assign a gender because I knew what was happening here.

Keep up the good work . Lovely Presentation.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its common for the younger crowd to dress drastically different than what is considered normal.
    Its not edgy or rebellious,geeky or whatever they want to call it these days its part of being young.
    In the 60's I was a full blown hippy and it was my way of being different.Lived in a communal house got high and thought it was getting back to nature by raising a garden. LOLOL.I will say the hippies of the 60's were nothing like the pseudo hippy wannabes that were around in the 90's.
    If you are young experiment do what excites you, be free but most of all be respectful to others that may not understand you.
    There is enough violence and hate out there don't add to it or be part of that problem.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-28-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Amelie, one of my male models had me do a 350 shot session of him in full "Goth".

When we reviewed the photos he saw some things he said he needed to change that he didn't know about until then. Now when he is in Goth, he presents as he was working for.

The camera never lies, maybe distorts a bit, but never lies.
    When you look at photos, are you open enough to really see what is going on, or do you flavor it with your desires?

When I saw you avatar, I did not really see someone "Goth". I say a beautiful young person.
    I did not assign a gender because I knew what was happening here.

Keep up the good work . Lovely Presentation.
    My avatar right now is a character from a movie, Iria. My profile pic is me.

I don't understand what you mean by the above sentence.

I only say to the original poster that people should dress the way they want. I was a punk when young and now I moved up the evolution scale to become a goth. But it's not written in blood, mostly I am just me, other people see a goth. I will always dress the way I want. I don't let others tell me what is right or wrong. There is no right or wrong. I don't represent other trans people, I represent myself. And I just feel that the OP should dress in a way that is most enjoyable to oneself.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I always say, to each their own. For me, I'm terrified of being out in public in "mixed mode", for lack of a better term. However going out fully dressed and looking as much like a woman as I can pull off is more thrilling than terrifying. Probably because no one would recognize me unless they knew me well or have seen me dressed.