Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be Honest

Deebra if you'd spend more time reading, and less time writing, you'd learn a lot more. Right now it just seems like you're trolling just for the purpose of making new threads. Try reviewing the older threads; it's all there. I'm not trying to be mean, but there's so much information on this website that it seems you haven't accessed. Before I even joined, I had been reading for months. Or maybe I'm just getting tired of posting the same information over and over again, just because so many people are too lazy to read through the forum themselves, they need to have information spoon fed to them. While writing up a response to you, I realized that I've written the same thing many times before on various threads.

Reading; it's fundamental.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    To be honest, wishing I was female takes about as much of my time as wishing I was an NFL football player, or NHL hockey player.
    Ain't going to happen, but it has been dreamed about. In a perfect world I would wear a men's shirt, over a nylon lacy camisole, panties, pantyhose and a skirt, with comfortable shoes. Why, because I love that tactile feel of nylon against my skin, and skirts just seem to make more sense to me than pants while dressed in pantyhose, or stockings. This clothing style has evolved from my youth when the clothes were mainly for sexual purposes. To put it plainly, I like the clothes.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Hi all. Well it's pretty simple for me. I've wanted to be a woman since I first realized it back when I was six years old. There was never a doubt in my mind that I was really born a woman and the male parts were a gene malfunction or accident at birth. All the years that I spent hidden in the closet were traumatic but I never lost that undying urge to be a woman. It was just the wrong time and life circumstances that prevented my transition.When I did come out ,I was the Phoenix that has arisen.
    Every aspect of being a woman was pure heaven to me and I couldn't wait to dump all of my male attire and "stuff". So now I consider myself a "complete" woman both physically and mentally,but that being said I still enjoy a man but no, I wouldn't be a man again.
    PaulaAnn
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

I am on a journey and have not reached the destination! Lana Mae comes out to play at times! More male then female so far! No transitioning at this point. Meaning no hormones or surgery! Just enjoying the journey! Sounds like a little jealousy of females and they go through so much that males do not have to put up with! No I will still love them and imitate them at times as imitation is the best form of flattery! Love them regardless of shape or size! They do not need a pedestal just love! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Honestly, if I was young in today's society, knowing what I know now, I might have transitioned.
    At my age and situation in life I am very happy, presenting as a woman when I can and be a guy the rest of the time. I also have become more comfortable with admitting that I am a CD. Everyone on this forum is different and I don't intend to speak for anyone but myself. You have to be yourself.

Gillian, what stops you from wearing those stocking and panties under your male clothes? I do almost every day. It is not perfect but it feels better than no stockings. I find that feeling just so intoxicating.

I have no desire to transition. Ever since I was a little boy I've wanted to be a boy, now a man dressed and living as a woman. There are many aspects of being male that I love, especially my male parts. I have a good life with a wife and two daughters that I never would want to give up. Although the idea of living my life as a woman full time is very appealing, the circumstances and reality of my life don't allow it.

Banned Read only
    HELP, EMERGENCY, I've been shot full of holes on my last two threads and am close to Dead On Arrival. So many negatives. Think I'll just keep my opinions to my self and not upset so many people that are so positive and supportive, isn't that what this forum is suppose to be, positive and supportive to our fellow members???? BYE.

For me, part of me is just as female as any GG is. There is also part of me that is as manly as any man. When dressed the female side of me is expressed.

Banned Read only
    Too bad you feel the comment are negative. If you really think about the question you posed, you are asking whether or not what we feel is wanting to be a woman. Actually, before I read the comments because I had a real good chuckle. You made it sound as if being a woman is heavenly bliss. All a woman does is walk around dolled up in beautiful clothes, exquisitely done makeup and possess a dynamite body causing male erections where ever she goes. How about those women who are obese, ill, not blessed with the physical attributes which make immature men salivate? Or who cannot afford pretty clothes? Or who stay home all day with kids? Or have abusive husbands? Have a boring job? Paid less than men for the same work? Ugh! Maybe, it better to be a man pretending to be a woman?????

Life is not always a bowl of cherries. Life may be like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're getting to get.

Me? I'll be celebrating the completion of seven decades on this earth. I've done all the manly things required by society. I've been interested in wearing women's clothing for more than six decades. I do not have a clue why. Did I ever want to be a girl or a woman? No. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a woman. If I were to be anything other than a man being a woman would be really cool. Then, in all probability I'd be wearing jeans, tee shirts, and athletic shoes.

Out of curiosity where do you expect to be when you're seventy years old?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Deebra why are you so bull headed? (country for stubborn).
    You make a statement assuming we all think the way you do then you get all huffy when some people disagree with your statements.
    I don't get mad or take it personally if someone disagrees with me.

Deebra you seem to want to stir a wasp nest. I dress because I like the feel of nice lingerie. Only been out once to a Halloween party and the wife went as a man. Never has been sexual unless the wife wanted to switch roles. I am a male and plan on keeping my manhood. We each CD for our own reasons although many are similar.

Deebra, no need to withdraw and pout. I always enjoy reading your posts, even those I don't agree with.
    But c'mon....
    You've been a member for nearly seven years, and surely (don't call me Shirley) you've read a lot of posts. How can you possibly think that we all want to be women?
    And.....you invited comments from nay-sayers. You got them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    C'mon, Deebra! Don't give up! If we've hurt your feelings with negative replies, simply start a new "Pantie Thread". You'll get pointless, nonsensical, but all positive replies!
    And, another plus, I skip those----

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    HELP, EMERGENCY, I've been shot full of holes on my last two threads and am close to Dead On Arrival. So many negatives. Think I'll just keep my opinions to my self and not upset so many people that are so positive and supportive, isn't that what this forum is suppose to be, positive and supportive to our fellow members???? BYE.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me crossdressing a sign that I am somewhere between male and female, that is I am transgender. I do not imply that this is true for others who crossdress. I love the feel of feminine attire. I love the feeling of having breasts, and so forth.

I hate patriarchy and macho or "bro" culture. That stuff make me sick.

I will never be young and beautiful. I'm sure I appear hideous en femme. But I rather wish I could be a woman full time.

Banned Spammer
    There is that buzz word Patriarchy again LOL
    I never understood people calling others 'bro especially women (young girls mostly) when they say dude or 'bro to other girls.

Ah-May-Lee
    I sort of understand your point. If it was just about the clothes then why the wig, why the breast form or even the make up. OK some don't wear these things and maybe some just like the look and feel with these things, but still, it might be more than just about the clothes. Well for some. I don't speak for everyone but I do kinda understand what you are trying to say.

For me it's more than the clothes, I feel that I am a woman no matter what I wear. Put me in a oversized tshirt and jeans/sneakers and I feel like a woman, put me in a tight dress and I feel like a woman. How I feel, who I am, doesn't change with the clothes I wear. Also, I was never "macho".

You might also be correct in that the woman in your post might have it easier in the looks department than trans women, maybe even more so than other women. But without knowing her we don't know how happy her life is. Being pretty doesn't equal happiness.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Debra, the negatives are not to you personally. I don't recall anyone saying you're doing it wrong. Not me, I can tell you that for certain. I think anyone and everyone should live as they desire to. And be as much of an activist as they want to. Or, not be one.

The only problem I have is you saying we all feel as you do or should live as you do. It's right for you, and there are plenty of others who it's right for them as well. But, not everyone. Reasons vary. Those reasons are all as valid as yours is to live as you do. IMO, you are doing nothing wrong at all living as you do. It's not where I am at though, and there's nothing wrong with that either.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sorry for the wrong spelling, deebra . My phone thinks it's smarter than me.

I didn't see any negative responses here. Everyone has own opinion and own reasons to be here, to crossdress and etc. Personally I am pretty happy with my men life and I am happy to dress and feel like I am a woman from time to time. It is my way.

Well, remember, you DID invite responses!
    Now, let's hear from the Nay Sayers.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Kinda what I was thinking too.
    She did ask for honesty.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-30-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Be honest, isn't wearing the clothes really saying you want to be female ?

I passed a woman coming in in her early thirties, ....just a beautiful woman and her beauty was showing. Not only was she nice to see but the thought was there to be her, be that attractive with her beauty, youth and great figure... Honestly isn't she what crossdressers want to be? So we do the best we can by wearing their clothes. Lucky, lucky her.

...an outward appearance that is envied by women and men are drawn to and desire her. Her appearance also makes life easier for her.
    I don't think Deebra is saying that we all literally want to transition. Many of us have the fantasy of being a young, attractive woman temporarily or even permanently. The controversy in her post is in assuming all CDs want this, yet I believe the majority have similar fantasies. We all have some things in common yet each CD is unique. How about this?

All crossdressers want:

to go out dressed in public (nope)
    to wear padding to enhance their figure (nope)
    to become a woman - wouldn't that make us transexuals?
    to be young - don't most older people want to be younger? No, not all.
    to dress nice, not ****ty (nope)
    to have a feminine face - only if they want to transition

Don't assume we all want the same things because we're on this forum. That's all.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

No, I don't want to be a woman, nor do I care about wanting to feel like a woman. Any attempt at mimicking mannerism or even the walk in heels for that matter feels way off to me. It's only the clothes, nothing more.

I've recently reconnected with my exgirlfriend who knows and saw me dressed. We have talked about it, and the more we do so, the more I'm sure that I'm just a guy in a dress and she sees me in the same way. Which is funny though, because my style is very feminine and she said that she would put on something like that only with great hesitation, and would do anything to avoid skirts, dresses or heels.

And I want to echo what Martha said: "they are not women's clothes if bought and worn by a man..."

Silver Member
    My wife had the same question. She just thought my wearing women's clothes signified a need to become a woman. It took some time for me to get her to understand that in my case, both my male and female sides need to be present. That am not complete unless both sides participate in my life, sometimes more of one than the other.

When I dress I wish to be as feminine looking as possible. I love feminine clothing, and all that goes with it such as jewelry, makeup and heels.

I have thought about whether I would like to undergo sexual reassignment surgery and have my body take on the morphology of a woman, but with the same brain, albeit perhaps altered by hormones and nothing can eradicate my history. After much thought I decided that it is looking as feminine as possible that I desire and not to become a female. I see that as two distinct realities.