Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be Honest

Banned Read only

Be Honest

Be honest, isn't wearing the clothes really saying you want to be female ? Like a young, beautiful female woman? I like many love the softness, colors, tight on your body, sexiness the female clothes bring but aren't we really trying to be a woman in dress, body, appearance and mannerisms? Let me give an example. Yesterday being a bright, warm sun shiney day as I was walking out of a department store I passed a woman coming in in her early thirties, this was how she was dressed. White short shorts and beautiful tanned legs, full C or D breasts showing cleavage, blond hair and pretty. She looked very nice and not dressed ****ty at all, just a beautiful woman and her beauty was showing. Not only was she nice to see but the thought was there to be her, be that attractive with her beauty, younth and great figure. Probially going in the store to buy some female clothing and this being just normal, so different than some CD's that have some fear when entering the women's department. Honestly isn't she what crossdressers want to be? So we do the best we can by wearing their clothes. Lucky, lucky her.

Might I add a woman such as described has so much going for her; even thought some find men attractive also she has a body that can be dressed sexy or classy, men don't have beautiful faces, she does, clothes and styles galore to pick from and an outward appearance that is envied by women and men are drawn to and desire her. Her appearance also makes life easier for her. And she doesn't have to be macho as is expected in a lot of the male culture; just soft, pretty, feminine, gentle and lady like. Not a bad way to go.

Now, let's hear from the Nay Sayers.

Hi Deebra,

This is the second thread that you have started recently that could be characterised as being activist or advocacy focused. I am curious why you feel the need to go down this path?

As noted by a few people on your other thread (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...By-not-wearing), everyone on this thread (and in the CD community as a whole) is at different point on the CD continuum. Some people are more than comfortable with being a man but still enjoy the feel of women's clothes. Others are further along the continuum and do transition. Why the apparent need to get (force) people to admit that deep down that all CDs want to transition?

Hi Deebra, Being honest! There is not one part of me that wants to be female! I just enjoy the clothes and besides they are not women's clothes if bought and worn by a man...
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

Banned Read only
    The want to be a beautiful woman has been replaced by a want to simply be beautiful in later years for me. I love many of the textbook features of the "feminine" physique. But choosing to ignore that for a long time has given me an appreciation for what I was blessed with. I have enough enviable about me that women have commented on before. This is without any effort. So if a woman can appreciate me and elevate me above herself in some repsects. The entire truth upon which the beautiful woman desire is founded on melts away somewhat.

I enjoy wearing "girls" clothes but that is as much girl as I need to apply any effort to. Plus hair as being bald is not sexy. I don't remember ever wanting to give birth or have a period or part with hormonal control so even when I did want to be a beautiful girl, I didn't. I just wanted to emulate that which I could see of woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Kristen View Post
    Hi Deebra,

This is the second thread that you have started recently that could be characterised as being activist or advocacy focused. I am curious why you feel the need to go down this path?

As noted by a few people on your other thread (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...By-not-wearing), everyone on this thread (and in the CD community as a whole) is at different point on the CD continuum. Some people are more than comfortable with being a man but still enjoy the feel of women's clothes. Others are further along the continuum and do transition. Why the apparent need to get (force) people to admit that deep down that all CDs want to transition?

yes lets be honest, what are you really looking for....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Deebra, I'm wondering if you just like to throw out topics for debate, or if you really believe your premise. In both cases (this and the one referenced by Kristen), I think your premise is flawed.
    Sure, some who wear the clothes wish they were female, but NO, many of us (I'm one) like being male, embrace all that it means to be male (husband, father, brother, handyman, gardener, sportsman, etc. etc.) AND like to occasionally dress up. And as many of us have posted, always keep our male identity even when transformed as ultra-femme as we like to be.
    I close with the same thought as in the other thread: we're not all the same.

In all honesty I love wearing the clothes and the feelings of looking in the mirror and wondering who that person is all made up staring back at me. Long Long before I ever wondered why I do this I enjoyed playing in moms makeup, dressing in her hose and trying to walk in her heels. This was way before I knew what the opposite sex had that we didn't.
    Deep down I think of my CD is now nothing more than a hobby I enjoy. The smoothness and feelings that take me back to my childhood for a reason I can't explain. I fish and hunt because I love and enjoy the great outdoors. I dress because I've grown a fondness of enjoyment from it also. I don't want to be a woman, I've been so very blessed as a man being strong, tall and good health. Why would I want to change those qualities.
    Only thing I wish would change is that it would be ok if man accepted wearing makeup, softer clothes, and had kinder feelings for every one as most women have for each other. You know that in most of nature the males are the prettier of the two. The females are the drab ones. Look at your turkies, peacocks, and many of the mammals such as the buck deer n the drab all the same does. Maybe somewhere men's brightness was trampled upon. Who knows?

I agree with Nicole. Let me add that what I see is that you are envious of women, but not all women. You don't want to be an average or below average woman as far as looks go. AS a CD you must realize how much time and effort women put into their looks. You aren't looking at the realities that women have to face throughout their lives.

I think many of us have the same fantasy that you do. That is, to be a beautiful woman that has feminine powers that men don't have. But it's pure fantasy.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Some do really want to be female yes. But not all of us. Do paint ballers really want to be professional soldiers? Do the guys in the rec league really want to be pro ball players? Not necessarily. They can enjoy pretending or losing themselves in the fantasy for a while but usually they also enjoy their normal lives.

Aspiring Member
    I walk my own pathways.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Be honest to yourself darling. Me I would like to be the woman I could be with my own body,my own look, that's it and in NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO form want to attract men. That young lady you saw at the mall with the shorts,blonde hair,and double DD and what not does not have an easy life,you assume she does. I'm sure that young lady had many struggles,that we don't see. We all see her glory,but don't know her story. To answer your question at this point in my life many people depend on me as Joe the plumber, but that does not mean I can't be Jenny from the block from time to time. Good luck and I hope you find the answers that your looking for.

Nope...Definitely not me. Since my early experiences, starting with hose, I honestly never considered wanting to be a female. I dress both under and totally, definitely when the pink fog rolls in. When I see a classy female, including my supportive wife, my usual thoughts include, "how would that look on me, does it come in my size, etc." As mentioned, our continuum includes so many options, needs, wants, it would be impossible to identify them all. For me, wherever your path takes you, you're on the path forever. You my wander off the path, but you'll be back. Enjoy it. If you want to be a female....go for it. Good luck.

Where to begin with this?... you, and some others apply what dressing and whatever else is to you and project it on to the rest of us. Because that's what it is for you MUST mean that's what it is for everyone. But, that's not how it works.
    You will find those who do feel as you do, but many others who don't. Some of us just like the outer appearance, others like the duality. It's all very much unique to us all.

Some of us are on a totally different plane of cross dressing. Yeah being feminine is nice. Nevertheless, to an Gender fluid person. We were born male, but feminine is also part of us. I like that and no matter how much we feel like a woman, we will always be baseline male and that is the way it is. Heck I could be fem for a long time but the switch comes. I like being both sides. That is why I could never be transsexual. It is hard enough to be one or the other. Yet, I enjoy my side of life.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Aren't u confusing LOOKING like a sexy female with BEING one?

Which is even MORE far fetched after your recent post claiming to like your "androgynous" look, Deebra?

But, to stay on topic, if u wish to look like a pretty woman badly enuff u probably can!

After all, I'm over 70. If I can do it, maybe u can, too!
    IMG_3393 (4) (640x610).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-28-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If it were possible to shape shift from total male to total female and back, then yes. I like both forms, sometimes totally a male and at other times wishing I were totally a female. But, that is not possible and in the world I live in I have to respect the reality of my life.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Being honest, I am a male that when he gets the opportunity likes to present as female, and when I do it I go all out to look as femme as possible. I have had moments in the past when I've thought about being permanently in a female mode, but these are just fantasies really and I have never seriously considered transition or that I may have GD issues. I would however spend much more time as Diane if I could.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have no interest of being a woman but I do find it fun trying to look like a woman.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    I just really enjoy having the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Be honest, isn't wearing the clothes really saying you want to be female ?
    No.

Besides, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. For anybody & everybody. (And that includes GG's. )

On a related note: For those who desperately want to "pass" so bad, they really should be careful what they wish for.

One is truly opening up a whole new can of worms, with that. Don't believe me?

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Honestly, I have wanted to be that woman my whole life.

Banned Spammer
    You"ll get no definitive answer here.
    Some just like the look and feel like a female but strongly identify as Male.
    Some want to be female completely and some (like me) are a very confused somewhere in the middle.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    As far as I'm concerned wearing the clothes is part of the equation of AGP, I want to be seen and accepted as a woman, but to a point my own woman . I try not to put women on pedestals , even the one you describe might look stunning but nothing stops her having a bad day and dressing really nicely to snap out of it. They might look perfect but like most of us they don't live perfect lives , dressing to copy her wouldn't resolve your problems.
    You have to come to terms with what you have and try an make the most of it, no most of us don't pass you just have to become comfortable in your own skin, that is how you will gain acceptance not trying to be something you can never be .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm really trying to figure out where your head is Deebra but it sounds like you are just jealous of women.

Since I really have no idea what road I am traveling along, I cannot answer this question. I only know day by day, hour by hours even, as to where I am at in any given feeling with this....