Thread: makeup food shopping

Banned Spammer

makeup food shopping

so I am hungry but also I have subtle makeup on. just some pressed powder and blush but I don't want to take it off.
    So I am in guys clothes but made up a bit face.
    Wish me luck girls!

Banned Read only
    Knock em dead chick.

I'm sure you will be ok, bet there's not a law against wearing it. Just go own it, but tell them if anyone asks that your daughter or grand-daughter was play with makeup on you. No one can argue with that...

Banned Spammer
    Granddaughter? I'm 33. Ouch lol
    Nobody cared, actually I think nobody noticed.

Since I bought an age restricted product the checkout girl did have to have a look at my face.

All good and no stresses.
    Now to slowly incorperate it into every day life.

I have started wearing a light foundation with sunscreen and light blush while playing golf. No one has niticed except maybe one waitress at the club house. She simply says my skin looks good.

Banned Read only
    Kairi,
    You could have done as I did and asked Boots to a colour check, the problem was the beautician didn't want to stop and did the whole of my left side, I'm sure if I'd asked she would have done it all and left it on .Yes I was in drab and in a shopping centre in the city only 12 miles away . Some of the looks from passing shoppers were priceless ! It would have been great to go off and grab a meal and do some shopping , I did keep thinking how well she had removed it .