Thread: Returning to dressing for 6 days!

Returning to dressing for 6 days!

It's been a long time since I've had the chance to dress - my wife usually works from home or has not been working. However, she is going on a combined conference/visit trip for 6 days starting the middle of next week. I have begun planning for dressing time every day and hope to spend most nights either practicing makeup or getting out. I do still have to work, so it won't be 24/7, but I'm excited to shave and slip into some silky panties and hose, put my high heels on, fix my wig and makeup, and bathe in feeling feminine.

I've ordered some new clothes (dress, 1st pair of jeans, faux leather leggings) and a new pair of black heels, but I'm also looking forward to more shopping among the masses over next weekend. I'd love to meet with anyone else in the Eastern MA / NH / RI area - please private message me if you can!

I've been fairly quiet since last fall, but the spring has awakened the pink fog, and I am so happy to finally be able to bring Tina back to life. Pictures will be taken, good times will be had, and posting about it all will be done.

Toodles,
    Tina

Banned Read only
    I know the feeling on total anticipation. The last time I had a full week of 24/7 was spring of last year when my wife went to visit her cousin. I have been fully retired for nine years. I hung a lot of my dresses in the closet, arranged my heels on the floor, stocked my armoire with bras, panties and slips. I took evening drives and strolls. It was great. When our daughter was going to school in the mid west and working there after graduation my wife took trips to visit every fall. Those were great days too.

You go girl. and be a good girl Tina.
    Angie

Stephanie, I plan to hang up my dresses and skirts and line the closet floor with heels. I'll make room in my dresser for bras, panties, hose, sweaters, tops, leggings, etc.

Angie, I plan to be a good girl, my budget wouldn't be able to take the damage I could inflict.

Banned Read only
    grrt best luck