Thread: All I can say is WOW

All I can say is WOW

2 weeks ago while my wife was not feeling well she decided to sleep in the other room, well I decided to try one of her satin nighties and she walked in just as I got it pulled down. With her not feeling well all she said was it's ok, and we left it at that till yesterday, she had pneumonia so it took a while. In all fairness she accepts that I like panties. Right after she caught me I decided to write all my thoughts down as I was so nervous about how this was going to go I didn't think I would get words out. So yesterday I gave her the letter I wrote, her 1st words were this is about the crossdressing isn't , my heart went into my throat. She then said she had suspected and it was ok she understood, I no longer knew what to say but I found a way to get it all out. Afterward she suggested in order for me not to stretch her things she would take me shopping tomorrow.

I think I have a WONDERFUL WOMAN

So AWESOME for you!! Let the journey begin!!!

Sounds so great! Be sure you show her how much you appreciate her! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Just wondering what things are O.K. and what things are off limits????????

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Veronica I think that is awesome.
    I'm going to be a Safety Sally here but please don't think this is a green light for you to dress enfemme everyday or to do nothing but talk CDing all the time.
    Let her dictate the pace in which she want to deal with this.
    Pushing too hard will end up with her resenting your CDing and cause problems in your relationship.
    I have seen so many posts on this forum and others where this has been the case so please tread lightly and don't let the "pink fog" run your life.

In the UK we would call you one lucky b*^$":@d. Talk about landing on your feet!

Having said that heed the advice of others and make sure you know and understand the boundaries. It would be very easy to mess this up, big time.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica53 View Post
    I think I have a WONDERFUL WOMAN
    Darn right you have a WONDERFUL WOMAN

My wife found out I liked to wear long nylon nightgown when she found me casually sipping a glass of water back in 1972 wearing her floor length white nightgown. I was too dumb back then when it came to women's size. I had bought the wrong size for her petite body. Actually, the nightgown fit me better than her. That nightgown is still hanging in the back of the closet.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 04-29-2017 at 08:37 AM. Reason: elaboration

It will be a slow process I'm not going to rush anything and hopefully it will get to the point where we can possibly go out

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    If she isn't feeling well, it probably would have been best to lock your femme self away. (and no.. not in the other room, trying on something of hers) When women don't feel well... that's about the worst time of any that they need to be exposed/reminded of a husbands crossdressing. Maybe you could have offered to make her some soup, make sure the house was clean... whatever would have helped her, to have a few things to worry about, when she was feeling better. Just my

I think you have a great wife. Make sure she knows how much you love and appreciate her.

TAKE IT SLOW. Can't emphasize this enough. She said ok that she understands. That doesn't mean her feelings can't change or she won't get overwhelmed. There are a lot of things in play here so even though it feels like you have a green light and can just GO, it's as much a journey for your wife as it is for you so try to take it easy and have some restraint.

understand there are twists and turns and it takes time. As Micki said , go slow and keep her in your thoughts at all times as you move forward.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Like others have caution take it slow. You will know that she fully accepting when she come in from a shopping trip and says something along the lines of honey I found this cute dress/nightee for you or I got us some matching lingerie.

Banned Read only
    Veronica,
    First of all I hope your wife is on the mend .

I was sleeping in my wife's nighties under my PJs I admitted to her that I sleep better, so she told me to dump the PJs but don't flaunt the nightie.
    It would be great if she bought a new one but she doesn't want to know otherwise. I'm so pleased to hear you have finally made progress , perhaps like me you expected the need to dress might start to ebb away in your sixties, instead it gets stronger.

I hate to throw cold water but just be careful to take small steps, losing what you have no will be hard to take . It would be devastating for me now, I enjoy going out to my social meetings so much and the chance to shop for clothes I actually enjoy wearing now .

It's nice to think you have a wonderful woman , I hope your wife still thinks she has a wonderful man ! That's when problems can start when the reality of your dressing sinks in .

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    She obviously loves you very much. Take it slow. It is very common for many of us to go a little crazy when we finally confess our desires. Give her a chance to take a breath and in time you will find how far you can take this. If you do it right it could be wonderful for the both of you. Make sure that she knows that you hope you can look as good as she does and letb her know that if you can look half as good yu'd be happy. Keep her first. It's so easy to let your female ego get a little selfish. Please keep us up to date on how it goes. Your wife sounds wonderful.

All great advice I we will take things slow, as I type here she is getting ready to take me shopping, 2 emotions are hitting right now I'm giddy as a school girl and I'm terrified. I will post again once we are done

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well after a great morning out with the wife we took care of a few errands then when shopping for me, we started at Value Village and could not find much although my did find a blue satin nightgown for me which we bought. Off to the mall, we went into Sears where I could have bought the store out but refrained and got a nice knee length skirt and a very nice blouse. Wife was very tired so we went for lunch and on the way home made a stop at Payless and bought a gorgeous pair of black ankle boots but it was BOGO 1/2 price and this wonderful woman that I'm married to said get the second pair so I got a pair of tan suede sandals3" heel.
    As I write this I am wearing the skirt blouse and suede heels with my wife beside me. I feel like I am in heaven.

Yes ladies I wanted to show my appreciation and booked a Spa day for her and myself

you so lucky to have a awesome supportive wife

Silver Member
    Veronica, you hit the SO jackpot! Going from initial shock to shopping together in one day is something of a miracle. Happy days ahead for you, as long as you take the advice of the others here and go slow. Let her decide the rate of change and be prepared for days when she's not in the mood to see you dressed.

Share your joy with her. If you buy a two for one.....she gets the second pair. If you have a daughter or sister in law pay for them a spa day. Always show her she is the big girl at your house. She deserves everything you can do for her.

Congrats on the acceptance. I'm in the same boat, and it's recent and still developing, but I'm very conscious of what others have already said regarding taking it slow. Pretty easy to overwhelm her and cause her to reevaluate and even change her mind. You have plenty of time to explore this with her, so take it easy.

how wonderful that is for you Veronica... a worry lifted from your shoulders. I hope your wife is feeling better be safe Karrin

Veronica,
    Just go with the flow and don't ask her opinion on how you look dressed, she will offer it at her own pace.

Go with her suggestion on clothes she picks out, if she offers a negative opinion on something, don't buy it.

Good luck. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.