Thread: Wanting to go out partly dressed

Wanting to go out partly dressed

Hi Everyone
    I've been cross dressing at home since I was a child. My wife knows about it and accepts it in the bedroom, but only with pantyhose and a nightie or dress. I jokingly suggested I painted my toes and she didn't seem happy, this knocked me back and I haven't cross dressed for several months.
    I'm now getting strong urges to cross dress again, but want to go out in at least pantyhose to get that lovely feeling again. I have worn pantyhose and tried shoes on in shops and get a real thrill from it.
    Now the question is how far should I go? I'm a large person and certainly don't pass as a woman and I live in a conservative area of the uk. What are your suggestions please?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie1066 View Post
    Wanting to go out partly dressed
    Plain women's jeans seem to be a pretty big thing around here, when it comes to this.

Throw on a very basic top in a "masculine" color like gray or navy, and most probably wouldn't notice. Just be mindful of the type of neck-line.

Many times I've "gotten away with" bootcut yoga pants. I think the trick there is to make sure your butt & front are sufficiently covered enough.

(The ankle-clinging leggings-type yoga pants are a different story, though. )

Hi Alie, I'm 6'4" tall and 185# a big girl. I have gone out many times wearing gender neutral outer clothes. A loose LL Bean jacket (need the pockets for all things that would normally carry in male pant's pockets) a pair of black or blue women's jeans, a dark colored or neutral patterned woman's shirt with collar, and a pair of woman's 11/2" heel loafers. Under these outer clothes I have a bra with my smallest forms B size, a Cami, garter belt, stockings and panties. With the jacket partly closed no one has ever noticed in such away that I was aware of their observation.

I wear boot cut jeans with a feminine fit, ballet flats, and a button up shirt when I want to do this. The jeans need to have a longer inseam, and as long as they don't have too much bling, nobody will notice. The button up is womens plaid, but similar to mens button ups. You can roll up your sleeves to 3/4 length. I wear a lace cami underneath. You can button a few of the buttons in the front and few people will notice. I also wear my B cups to not be noticeable and a victorias full coverage bra underneath. If your jeans are long enough, and you are brave, rock a pair of wedges. Wear some suttle makeup and go rock the town!
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.

I wear my panty hose under my cowboy cut wranglers and my boots often, especially when it's colder weather.

I often also wear women's jeans (with a women's belt), a neutral colour top, with tights and a bra. The only thing to be aware of is that some security cameras can pick up certain bra colours, so take caution.

It's a little easier when it's cooler, a jumper can hide a very feminine top, just make sure it is covered, I nearly outed myself a few days ago, due to not having a fleece top zipped up far enough and a peach yoga top beneath (I caught a reflection in a window showing my exposed top).

Banned Read only
    Allie,
    Basically we can't answer this question , only you can say truthfully what is in your head, and what your needs are. Just doing the odd bit of dressing and then backing off is going to confuse yourself and your wife. Is it a deep need or just a passing fancy.? It's very easy to read other members stories and think they relate to you .

The point I noticed is you are allowed to dress in the bedroom, assuming with your wife, that is often unusual , most wives/partners prefer not to let in the bedroom.

Your physical size and shape is no deterrent to wanting to dress and it doesn't stop people going out if that's what you truly desire. I attend a social group and obviously they are every shape and size ,some dress very well despite their size . I'm in a DADT situation but my wife accepts I go out dressed , she has never seen me so questions like painted nails are irrelevant , as long as it's all gone by the next morning .

Possibly the best way to deal with urges is to dress more , the more you do it the easier it becomes to balance it out. Sometimes you mat reach a point where you feel you can give it a break . I can't dress as much as I like so I balance the need out with shopping , I love to interact with the SAs, once they get to know you you can have some fun and chat about clothes , most are perfectly OK with CDers.
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-01-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Thank you everyone for your comments, I've started to wear tights under my jeans and I'm going out next week to look for a pair of ladies jeans. I do drive in ladies shoes regularly but have never dared to venture out in them. I may try a pair of flats and have a little venture out, not somewhere busy though. Small steps and before I know it I may be able to fulfil my desire. Thanks

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is my mode of dress everyday so if I can do it so can you.
    Women come in all sizes so don't worry.
    Please don't go out the the city park at midnight dressed because you think no one will be there because only the bad guys will be there.
    Its best to go out in the daytime to a semi busy place much safer for you.

Alie1066,

Speak with your wife first, get her approval and guidance. She would be the best person to ask, not only for her acceptance but she could offer ideas on what to wear as well.

@--}----
    Michelle

As has been suggested already you have many options from fully under dressed and wearing womens pants and tops to wearing makeup as well.

For starters I would not wear makeup or a bra, all the rest is fine.

To initiate your wife into this, I would do it gradually over a twelve month period.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Guy wearing dresses
    In the UK you could probably get by with tights and riding boots under some ambiguous top. I'm pretty sure I could get away with it here in the US.
    Actually, I run in tights all the time and even workout at the gym that way in the colder weather.