Thread: Finally meeting a friend from this forum!

Finally meeting a friend from this forum!

Dear Ladies,

In a few hours, I will get to meet a fellow sister from the forum...A big shout out to my local friend who I have known on this forum for a couple of years and have emailed numerous times. We have tried to meet up a few times before but something has always come up...I am super excited. Hopefully, pictures may follow...

Hugs,

Mandy

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Wow! That's so cool! Have a great time!
    And there had better be pictures!!!😆

Mandy you will be just as
    Happy and comfortable if
    You just be Mandy.Keep
    Us informed and enjoy your time out. Met Leslie
    Mary while back& we shopped and dressed&done some pictures.My profile pic is
    The result of our day trip
    Shopping& treasure hunting for bargins at a local thrift store.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    That's really nice, I hope to be doing exactly the same thing next month, fingers crossed.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Aspiring Member
    I met two from his forum. Both were very good get togethers. I met one in both guy and girl mode a few times and the other in girl mode. I much rather meet in girl mode...

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I have met 4 different girls from here and all are wonderful genuine people. Those that run this site should be proud that they have created a site that attracts the right kind of people that love to dress.

Banned Read only
    Mandy,
    So good to hear the forum is moving you forward. I truly hope it has the same outcome as my meeting did . We met in drab first and I showed her around my town, and then went for a drink. Since then I have joined her social group which is working out so well. To meet so many others and their wives/partners, also meeting TSs has proved enjoyable and beneficial . We have had some good meeting and parties, and for me the big one has been mixing with the general public .
    All this may never have happened if I hadn't taken the first step and met up .

Diane,
    I hope it happens for you, you never know we could up meet ourselves in the future . We have a great new venue, the next meeting is going to be a sixtieth birthday bash so it's best party frocks and dancing shoes on, and staying over to hopefully dress for breakfast. You will be more than welcome if it works out OK for you .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-30-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Mandy, I have meet ladies from the forum and it's always a great time. I hope you have a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    This morning, en femme, I will be having coffee, for the fourth time, with a forum sister. And, if she can make it, another forum girl who is new to the forum.
    I would never have had the initial meeting if her location had not been shown in her Bio profile. She became my mentor and guided me through my coming out process.
    Ladies, if you want to make personal friends from the forum, you must give some detail as to where you live so that others near you can contact you. And, if you really want to get out among the normals, a seasoned sister can be enormously helpful.

I hope everything goes well for you!!

I look forward to the day when I can do the same thing...
    Best Wishes, Paula

Wow Mandy, hope you get to meet her and have fun. Yeah send us pictures.
    Part Time Girl

Great to see some of us meeting up,hopefully sharing experiences and being social in the real world. Is it just Mandy or is your wife accompanying you for support.
    Sometimes I wish that I didn't live where I do as it is hard to attempt any social undertakings. (Australia is the size of mainland USA -Alaska with only 25 million people)
    Hope all goes well
    gina shiney

That's awesome Mandy! I hope it's a great time
    Rachelle

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I would like to meet someone from the forum. Maybe some day,I guess?

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    The suspense is KILLING ME! PLEASE post an update!

Banned Read only
    Hi Mandy! Let us know how everything goes and yes, we'd all like to see some photos if you girls take any. Don't forget, you're supposed to be my wing girl one night!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Happy to hear you are meeting a friend. I've met quite a few local gals from the Forum over the years. It's always nice.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning